PDA

View Full Version : That awkward Moment. KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

hotpimp
02-16-2013, 12:23 AM
So i was pvpin. When i stumbled upon *****, i killed him 11:1. He starts saying wow u use macros. I saw u switch from dagger to bow. *Epic Facepalm* the bow is a skill, AIMED SHOT. KNOWTHEDIFFERENCE!

Vystirch
02-16-2013, 12:27 AM
First off, I think we've told u this before.... But don't call out names on forums. Second off I hope you told the player that respectfully.

iRusher
02-16-2013, 01:11 AM
First off, I think we've told u this before.... But don't call out names on forums. Second off I hope you told the player that respectfully.

Yes, don't call people out on forums.

This thread was basically useless by the way, as I'm pretty sure not many people care.

pilon
02-16-2013, 03:20 AM
don't call out names on forums

First off R u admin, dev or something ? I just re-read the forum rules, i dun see any rule concerning that. Second off ppl should stop to always saying that instead of saying someting constructive.

Bless
02-16-2013, 04:17 AM
don't call out names on forums

First off R u admin, dev or something ? I just re-read the forum rules, i dun see any rule concerning that. Second off ppl should stop to always saying that instead of saying someting constructive. It is against rules, can you read?

Even devs say it so...

inkredible
02-16-2013, 04:23 AM
First off R u admin, dev or something ? I just re-read the forum rules, i dun see any rule concerning that. Second off ppl should stop to always saying that instead of saying someting constructive.

"1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
"

Its the first rule.
PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS.

Cero
02-16-2013, 04:36 AM
ibttc

pilon
02-16-2013, 05:33 AM
lol,i dun see any insult in the first post. All i see is ppl arguing to defend ppl insulting ig, bragging ig, cheating ig, boosting with naked toons ig n ruining fun ig. keep on arguing while this game loose his fun piece by piece.

inkredible
02-16-2013, 05:50 AM
This is a "personal" matter, an "issue" between two people. This is not something to be discussed in the forum specially when he/she is calling
someone out-

In other words you wont go in front of your class or somewhere in public to discuss or call someone out who is calling you a cheater.
or say something like " HEY EVERYONE BOB CALLED ME UGLY"
Unneccesary attention and could also cause her friends/other people to hit up ^the name discussed^ and "attack" her by defending "hotpimp"
may not happened, but it could..
IF He/she have a problem about a specific user.. please take it to support

pilon
02-16-2013, 06:26 AM
All i see is ppl arguing to defend ppl insulting ig, bragging ig, cheating ig, boosting with naked toons ig n RUINING FUN ig. keep on arguing while this game loose his fun piece by piece.

anyway, enough said, there's something here that's some couln't understand even I choose to explain it for hours. I just hope this game will get the gamers it deserve.

Madstar
02-16-2013, 07:31 AM
First off R u admin, dev or something ?

It's called maturity and respect of each others.

Delphina
02-16-2013, 09:22 AM
"1. Please Respect Others.
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!
"

Its the first rule.
PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS.

Thread closed.