PDA

View Full Version : New Cap Reward (Support Needed)!

Madstar
02-16-2013, 07:03 AM
This, will need support, consideration and views by the Developers since it is a pretty serious case and could enhance the Game.

Anyways, let's go.

The Level.16 Vanity Cap reward is a Banner. The Level.21 Vanity Cap reward is also, a Banner. I guess the Level.26 Vanity Cap reward will also be a Banner. That being said, it'll be three different Banners for each Level Cap a player has completed. Now, we also have the Mythic Banner for purchasing the Mythic Pet (or future items) and the recently added Arcane Banner, and also the Leader Boards Banners, which are for the timed runs, achievement points, PvE and PvP kills, and everything that goes with the Leader Boards. Now, my sort of suggestion, is to change the previous Level Cap Vanity Banners to a Vanity Elite set like in the other Spacetime Studios games. Why? Because once I reach Level.26, and have a Leader Boards Banner or Mythic/Arcane, how am I supposed to show them? I mean, you keep getting Banners and Banners, but you won't be able, for example, to show that you were here for the FIRST Level Cap, 16. So, making all the previous Level Cap Vanities, into a Vanity set, or some special effects, or anything. Like that, some of us will be able to show they capped for each Level, and to show their Arcane/Mythic or either Leader Boards Banner.

Now, the other idea would be the Inspect Page:

Example, I just capped at Level.26 and now have all the three Level Cap Banners, but what to do? This:
If a player Caps on any Level, the Banner will show on the Inspect Page. Like, if you Capped all previous ones and now Cap at Level.26, your Level.21 and 16 Banners will be on your Inspect Page. And, also the other Banners you have.

Just a suggestion and idea, but this would be great, because I surely want to Cap each time, but I mean, I will always wear the Level.16 one has it is the oldest. Anyways, something that goes with my suggestions would be appreciated.

Anyone? Thoughts? Feedback? Let's discuss it!

Deadbite
02-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Amazing!!!! +6294826 great idea I seriously hope they see this.

Matutd
02-16-2013, 08:13 AM
I want something other than a banner, I already have 3 that I don't use or just put on twinks. I'd much prefer a vanity set, not like in pl where it gives stats, but so that it all looks good when worn together.

Madstar
02-16-2013, 08:39 AM
I want something other than a banner, I already have 3 that I don't use or just put on twinks. I'd much prefer a vanity set, not like in pl where it gives stats, but so that it all looks good when worn together.

Yes, a Vanity set, like in Star Legends! :)

hotpimp
02-16-2013, 11:05 AM
An OP ring,

marshmallow
02-16-2013, 11:05 AM
You capped level 26.. why would you want to show people that "hey I got 16 and 21 banner too!", just lame.. why not stack all the three flags, two on each shoulders, and one on the head. great idea.

razerfingers
02-16-2013, 11:12 AM
The bottom idea has been mentioned first by lwmark. Lol and now everyone tries to sugest same idea. My problem is it would be too complicated for them to do that. Its a mobile game not battlefield 3. Just sayin..

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Madstar
02-16-2013, 11:17 AM
The bottom idea has been mentioned first by lwmark. Lol and now everyone tries to sugest same idea. My problem is it would be too complicated for them to do that. Its a mobile game not battlefield 3. Just sayin..

They did for Star Legends, and Pocket Legends. Anyways, it wouldn't be hard to 'hang' the obtained banners in the inspect page.

Wizard_Mike
02-16-2013, 02:41 PM
I definitely like the idea for all banners being displayed on the avatar page.

I'm cool with just getting banners each time, although I will say I don't really care for the looks of banners. Well, to clarify, the banners themselves look cool. It's just the whole flag pole sticking out of my back thing that doesn't really jive with me. I still wear them, though. But I'm finding the hearts from Big Love to be more to my liking, not because of the hearts, but because it's a kind of magical effect, rather than a displayed item. I hope to see more stuff like Big Love in the future. Like maybe one for winter that sprays out snowflakes, a pumpkin one for halloween, etc.

I do think it would be cool if, instead of a banner for elite capping each time, they gave out a vanity item that was themed after the expansion that brought that particular cap. Kind of like MadStar's idea, but just a single item, rather than a whole set. When they announced Kraken Isles, my first thought was how cool it would be to get a unique vanity pirate hat for the 26 cap instead of a banner.

Anyways, I imagine they'll just keep with the banners, and I think that's fine. I do hope they add the banners to the avatar page, though, because that would be pretty sweet.

razerfingers
02-16-2013, 03:19 PM
They did for Star Legends, and Pocket Legends. Anyways, it wouldn't be hard to 'hang' the obtained banners in the inspect page.

What do you mean? Show me a screenshot to say im mistaken. But banners shown with like a grqphic background is too much i think. And hell they can put a "I Reached l16 Cap" title. Then boom problem solved.

yoho
02-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Unique titles are even cooler than banners. Like 'I live in tombs' for top25 PvE, 'OMG PvP Farmer' for top25 PvP, 'Usain Bolt's young brother' for time runners, 'Drug Test Failed' for enhanced runners, etc.

Madstar
02-16-2013, 03:35 PM
What do you mean? Show me a screenshot to say im mistaken. But banners shown with like a grqphic background is too much i think. And hell they can put a "I Reached l16 Cap" title. Then boom problem solved.

They did make a Vanity Set for level Cap in other Games.

LwMark
02-16-2013, 05:05 PM
This, will need support, consideration and views by the Developers since it is a pretty serious case and could enhance the Game.

Anyways, let's go.

The Level.16 Vanity Cap reward is a Banner. The Level.21 Vanity Cap reward is also, a Banner. I guess the Level.26 Vanity Cap reward will also be a Banner. That being said, it'll be three different Banners for each Level Cap a player has completed. Now, we also have the Mythic Banner for purchasing the Mythic Pet (or future items) and the recently added Arcane Banner, and also the Leader Boards Banners, which are for the timed runs, achievement points, PvE and PvP kills, and everything that goes with the Leader Boards. Now, my sort of suggestion, is to change the previous Level Cap Vanity Banners to a Vanity Elite set like in the other Spacetime Studios games. Why? Because once I reach Level.26, and have a Leader Boards Banner or Mythic/Arcane, how am I supposed to show them? I mean, you keep getting Banners and Banners, but you won't be able, for example, to show that you were here for the FIRST Level Cap, 16. So, making all the previous Level Cap Vanities, into a Vanity set, or some special effects, or anything. Like that, some of us will be able to show they capped for each Level, and to show their Arcane/Mythic or either Leader Boards Banner.

Now, the other idea would be the Inspect Page:

Example, I just capped at Level.26 and now have all the three Level Cap Banners, but what to do? This:
If a player Caps on any Level, the Banner will show on the Inspect Page. Like, if you Capped all previous ones and now Cap at Level.26, your Level.21 and 16 Banners will be on your Inspect Page. And, also the other Banners you have.

Just a suggestion and idea, but this would be great, because I surely want to Cap each time, but I mean, I will always wear the Level.16 one has it is the oldest. Anyways, something that goes with my suggestions would be appreciated.

Anyone? Thoughts? Feedback? Let's discuss it!

Woah cool idea especially the second one ;)

razerfingers
02-16-2013, 05:14 PM
They did make a Vanity Set for level Cap in other Games.

Im fully aware of that. Im talking the banners on inspect page... I have 2pc out of 3pcs in SL a full set in PL xP hit one AL cap hit all DL caps xD so id like to see not just banners. Me personally i think they dont look good at all!

Madstar
02-17-2013, 07:37 AM
Im fully aware of that. Im talking the banners on inspect page... I have 2pc out of 3pcs in SL a full set in PL xP hit one AL cap hit all DL caps xD so id like to see not just banners. Me personally i think they dont look good at all!

True. Banners all the time = Bored, and no point on leveling. IMO. Anyways, I hope the Banners stop there.

moonway03
02-17-2013, 08:02 AM
+999999999

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

razerfingers
02-17-2013, 10:40 AM
True. Banners all the time = Bored, and no point on leveling. IMO. Anyways, I hope the Banners stop there.

Thats why i didnt hir the cap this time. I dont want another banner lol

Destructible
02-17-2013, 11:29 AM
These two ideas are great!

Except for the second one, instead of displaying all the banners, maybe a replacement in the form of icons? I would imagine that too many banners on one page would kinda make it messy :)

Vystirch
02-17-2013, 11:43 AM
What about.... For the banners you have there is a section to display them in your profile. Or for each banner you earn you unlock a symbol to use as badges on armor or something like that.

razerfingers
02-17-2013, 12:46 PM
What about.... For the banners you have there is a section to display them in your profile. Or for each banner you earn you unlock a symbol to use as badges on armor or something like that.

Don't wanna get too complicated though.

Madstar
02-17-2013, 12:56 PM

Don't wanna get too complicated though.

I find that it's a great idea. Don't think it would be long to design, and program.

Anuvastar
02-17-2013, 03:11 PM
AWESOME broo same heere i got 3 banners but they dont look cool either i cant show off bro!! +100!

Madstar
02-17-2013, 04:54 PM
AWESOME broo same heere i got 3 banners but they dont look cool either i cant show off bro!! +100!

So you would show off with Banners that you find uncool? Lol. Anyways thanks!

Noobiam
02-18-2013, 12:43 AM
+1 Great idea MadStar.

razerfingers this is a thread looking for support if you dont like the idea then dont post. just saying. :biggrin:

razerfingers
02-18-2013, 12:20 PM
+1 Great idea MadStar.

razerfingers this is a thread looking for support if you dont like the idea then dont post. just saying. :biggrin:

Rofl, im giving criticism and you're thinking im bashing it apparently? Seems legit..

Madstar
02-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Everything seems legit these days, blame that on the Harlem Shake!

*Starts to do the Harlem Shake*

Madstar
02-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Really looking forward at this!

Vystirch
02-18-2013, 03:59 PM
I find that it's a great idea. Don't think it would be long to design, and program.

I would have to agree, alot of things wouldn't take much programming or space whatsoever......

Madstar
02-19-2013, 05:20 AM
I would have to agree, alot of things wouldn't take much programming or space whatsoever......

Especially a texture add-on. Like, the Banners or some badges on your inspect page!

Heiki
02-19-2013, 05:29 AM
You capped level 26.. why would you want to show people that "hey I got 16 and 21 banner too!", just lame.. why not stack all the three flags, two on each shoulders, and one on the head. great idea.

With enough banners you could actually fly...or sail? or walk really really slow.

Genuinous
02-19-2013, 08:43 AM
I think this is an either/or type of suggestion. I would love to see the second part a bit more than the first one. Idm banners and they are easy to distinguish, rather than ending up with hundreds of different armor. If we have them displayed on the inspect page, they would look really cool in the background.

Madstar
02-19-2013, 09:00 AM
I think this is an either/or type of suggestion. I would love to see the second part a bit more than the first one. Idm banners and they are easy to distinguish, rather than ending up with hundreds of different armor. If we have them displayed on the inspect page, they would look really cool in the background.

Agreed.

Mysticaleagle
02-19-2013, 01:19 PM
You have my support for the second idea you gave.

Madstar
02-19-2013, 03:24 PM
You have my support for the second idea you gave.

Thanks, I do hope they look at it.