PDA

View Full Version : Hobbies...

KingFu
09-27-2010, 02:35 PM
Just been wondering what the pl community does in their free time other than play pl:)

We seem to have a lot of different personalities and talents on here so I was just curious.

Some of my biggest hobbies are of course hanging with friends, skating and playing football.

I know what some people like to do, just thought I'd ask. :cool:

Rnrking
09-27-2010, 02:48 PM
guitar and music mostly

Arterra
09-27-2010, 03:05 PM
PL forums :P

Kingofhurtz
09-27-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm in band and we do parades, festivals and competition and I love to run, so track and cross country :)

PhatNinja
09-27-2010, 07:54 PM
Drums, piano, rapping, singing, soccer, basketball, tennis and the ocasional pooping

vulgarstrike
09-27-2010, 08:00 PM
im into humor, sports, and the arts

i like hanging out with friends (guys=video games; girls=movies)
I play tennis actively and competitively, I'm on the school team and will be on a tournament Wednesday so don't release ao3!!
I also actively play HB in flag football
I play the synthesizer and the violin, and have over 7 years of combined experience of both
I also write poetry and creative short stories (had three published in school arts magazine :D)

I play a lot of first person shooter pc games and I must admit as of the moment I enjoy team fortress 2 more than Pocket legends.

that's what I do outside of pl.

Pleasure_Pirate
09-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Kempo martial arts
Cross country running
Tennis
Photography
Chilling with friends

DawnInfinity
09-27-2010, 08:41 PM
I dance, ballet 95% of the time, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for about 2 hours each time. Other than that I go to the gym 1-2 times a week. Wednesdays I usually reserve for napping or hanging out. I can quite decently play the flute/piccolo at a basic collegiate level (like music theory / skill wise). I can also play the piano. Most of my spare time is spent doing school work. ):

Cascade
09-27-2010, 08:44 PM
I play basketball quite a bit and mostly do schoolwork...I also am learning the drums.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-27-2010, 08:50 PM
In my free time....

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae194/LighteningGOD/c971e569.png

IS WHEN I PLAY COD ZOMBIES WITH MY FRIENDS BAHAHAHHAHAHahhahhahahaa!@!@@!!@@!@@!@@@!@!@@@!@

(yes, my friends from school and sometimes pvplegend lol)

But seriously though, thanks to vulgar, I have a new workout routine that I do daily. So most of the time I do that....

And SOMETIMES I just sleep, because I'm always exhausted after I come home from school lol.

Leach
09-27-2010, 08:59 PM
im into humor

I love Humor, its a blast.

PhatNinja
09-27-2010, 09:05 PM
Ah, we got some tennis players! Vulgar and Pleasure what raquet do you guys have?

vulgarstrike
09-27-2010, 09:24 PM
Ah, we got some tennis players! Vulgar and Pleasure what raquet do you guys have?

I've been a dedicated Head follower for a while, so after the new line of YouTek Came out, I switched from my Radical and Instinct i usually play with and now I'm using a Head Speed MP YouTek

But seriously though, thanks to vulgar, I have a new workout routine that I do daily. So most of the time I do that....

wow, thats awesome I influenced somebody! dont give up, its the repetition that matters.

goatycoady
09-27-2010, 09:35 PM
1. homework.
2.play with goat.
3.play piano
4.help dad work on his properties
5.chop firewood

cry
09-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Fined something that you like lighting = best exercise.
Hobbies; skat(eboarding)ing =X

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-27-2010, 09:38 PM
I've been a dedicated Head follower for a while, so after the new line of YouTek Came out, I switched from my Radical and Instinct i usually play with and now I'm using a Head Speed MP YouTek

wow, thats awesome I influenced somebody! dont give up, its the repetition that matters.

Yeah dude!

I just need people to influence me more. I am currently liking my daily routine, but I just need someone there to motivate me....:(.

KingFu
09-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Yeah dude!

I just need people to influence me more. I am currently liking my daily routine, but I just need someone there to motivate me....:(.

Scream at yourself to work harder. Hehe

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-27-2010, 09:40 PM
Scream at yourself to work harder. Hehe

Rofl.

/10chars

cry
09-27-2010, 09:58 PM
If you need people to influence you all the time your a follower, be a go getter =X. Get influenced by people you know. Not possible pedos =Z

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-27-2010, 10:23 PM
If you need people to influence you all the time your a follower, be a go getter =X. Get influenced by people you know. Not possible pedos =Z

I didn't mean from here >_>

Rofl

Speetz13
09-27-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm a former professional musician. Spo I do that a bit. I also spend a lot of time online on Runescape and gaming because I'm taking online classes, don't have a vehicle, and am unemployed. I mostly just really enjoy doing things that make my fiance happy and spending time with her; cleaning the apartment, making dinner, getting a new movie for us to watch, lovey-dovey BS lol. I've been enthralled with my new Macbook Pro I got for school. It's a beast with the new i7 processor.

I skateboard and stuff too. I also am very into my religion, I practice Buddhism and it's a huge part of my life, studying scripture and meditating, etc. Anyway, hope this might interest someone into PMing me so we can play together and what not... IDK I'm not that interesting...lol

If anyone cares my Runescape name is either Spudnick4000 (9yo account that sat inactive for years and years) but my display name is Speetze (with the e) and I'm in Valor of Light clan... hit me up yo!

PhatNinja
09-28-2010, 12:50 AM

nice! Isn't that what Djokovic uses?
Well I use the Babolat AeroPro Drive GT and I love it! It makes my game soo much better and also it looks amazing!!

Raxie
09-28-2010, 03:44 AM
meh, runescape.
most people know i snowboard but i also play the violin and piano. for sports, i play basketball, rugby, tennis and touch.

Pleasure_Pirate
09-28-2010, 04:44 AM

I've got a Prince Triple Threat... It's so well balanced, I love it.

ratava
09-28-2010, 09:18 AM
I have to say, my iPhone is something of a hobby: Finding new and useful apps... will definitely have to resurrect that old "recommend an app" thread, here for more input.

Aside from that, not enough time with PL, follow the games industry is definitely a hobby I really enjoy though I play very few games anymore, learning programming is a hobby turning into work(!) and reading any sort of book. I'm a big, big fan of world cinema, The last movie I saw was, El Secretos de Sus Ojos The Secret in Their Eyes (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305806/) which won best Oscar for Foreign film. Enjoy running and play a few team games, as well as referee duties, despite the abuse!

Hotndots
09-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Wow, let's see..

On my free time.. ( when I'm not studying )
1. I like to spend time with my partner and my cat/s, I love them both dearly.
2. Thinking is something that I do a lot of, everyone tells me that I think too much and trouble myself with things that no one really cares about.
3. A passion of mine is writing, I hope to be a successful Journalist.
4. Worrying.. It's not a hobby that I like, but it's something I do a lot.
5. Buying hats. I'm not so much into make-up and tons of clothes, but I love hats.. Hats and Jackets.
6. Talking to my mother, we have a close relationship and we speak everyday.
7. Making people laugh and smile. LOVE IT!
8. Trying to be the best person I can be, I often reflect on my life and try to find ways to be better.
9. Really hot ( temperature ) showers, they give me time to think and the steam is great for my throat.
10. Pocket Legends/Reading ties in 10th place.

KingFu
09-28-2010, 10:35 PM
So many tennis players o_O lol, that's cool though :)

cry
09-28-2010, 10:49 PM
So many tennis players o_O lol, that's cool though :)

If you like tennis.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-29-2010, 12:03 AM
I like tennis too, but I play occasionally.