PDA

View Full Version : The most underpowered class

Dinosaurus
02-16-2013, 01:21 PM
The sorcerers are at a large disadvantage when warriors crush them with really high armour and damage, and rogues dominate with stuns and speed,
I just wanna play a sorcerer without being destroyed at PvP
-Dinosaurusx (sorcerer)

Aintgerman
02-16-2013, 01:41 PM
For rogues use Shield and they are dead, and for warriors, well they are a little difficult xD

Dinosaurus
02-17-2013, 05:57 AM
I focused my spectre completely on helping teammates and haveing the right equip to get to teamates (heal/frost bolt/fire bolt/ time root)

Aintgerman
02-17-2013, 12:19 PM
replace heal with shield ;P

jb57542
02-18-2013, 09:37 AM
The sorcerers are at a large disadvantage when warriors crush them with really high armour and damage, and rogues dominate with stuns and speed,
I just wanna play a sorcerer without being destroyed at PvP
-Dinosaurusx (sorcerer)

The reason sorcerers are the weakest at PVP is because they are the most nurfed class. If STS did nothing about our stun time and abilities to freeze we would be owning. I consider sorcerers the most powerful class and we've been nerfed like crazy because of it. No warrior skill has been changed for PvP or rogue that I know of, minus maybe stuns.

Bless
02-18-2013, 10:02 AM
Twink (l16)mages are OP in 1v1s. One stun, one shield with 2sec invincibility and one freeze is enough to control us rogues and by the time theyve spammed all their skills, rogues would be dead.

and about the rogue stuns...are you thick? ALL CLASSES HAVE A STUN IMMUNITY AFTER YOU ARE STUNNED ONCE

BUT warriors need to get nerfed big time. one windmill kills me easily unless i pick up packs :(

rogues eat the dirt against warriors and mages (all elite gear) in a 1v1. buff rogues...

jlinder2003
02-18-2013, 10:25 AM
As a level 21 sorcerer, I don't have a problem with Rogues. Those fights seem pretty fair other than they can shoot through walls. I don't think any class should be able to shoot through walls.

But the warriors are crushing everyone. Last night, I hit a warrior about 15 times with charged fireball and charged lightning before I could take him down. He had the flag and did not fight back for some reason. If he was fighting back, I would have been dead.

It seems like whichever team has the most warriors, wins.

My guess is since STS has not nerfed the warriors yet that they plan to wait until the next level cap to see if there is still unbalance. They have had weeks to do something but have chosen to do nothing.

XghostzX
02-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Sorcerers need a boost.

fatcharlie
02-18-2013, 10:19 PM
socerers do not have a chance in pvp!

i disagree!!!

Blacklavey
02-19-2013, 06:00 AM
The reason sorcerers are the weakest at PVP is because they are the most nurfed class. If STS did nothing about our stun time and abilities to freeze we would be owning. I consider sorcerers the most powerful class and we've been nerfed like crazy because of it. No warrior skill has been changed for PvP or rogue that I know of, minus maybe stuns.

I totaly agree with u :'(
So, i wish it will be fix soon..

Fix the freeze and stun time :|

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Haligali
02-19-2013, 11:09 AM
That's not true, I've fought good mages and been stun locked the whole fight. Yep, I didn't even have a chance to do anything. You call that underpowered?

Just make a normal(non charged attack) and you are out of the repeated stuns. There is no stun lock, its a myth.

CaptainPoo
02-19-2013, 01:15 PM
Since the last patch every classes have immunity from stun after one stun which means they are not stackable.Stun lock means repeatly stun enemy make him unable to move or do anything.Sorcerers stun was nerfed make us harder to do this.There is like 1/10 chance you will lock your enemy with stun and you will need skill and a good timing.So for now,instead of keep complaining about sorcerers being so weak,I keep trying to take the best build.After being experiment few times,changing my skill build like crazy,I find out that "slowing" down warrior is easier to do than stunlock and it works to kite and kill warrior.For this,I choosing the Time shift skill instead of frost bolt.Combine it with fireball for stun effect.Plus shield,heal and charged normal attack.I tested this build and it works in common ctf.Just charged your timeshift when you see a warrior is chasing you ( we are meat for other class ).After he pull or jump with SS,release your TS and kite.Stun him when he stil in AoE of timeshift.At least this build save my "blue wonderful head" alot of time from warriors windmill because 99% they will do windmill after pull or SS.

Genuinous
02-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Twink (l16)mages are OP in 1v1s. One stun, one shield with 2sec invincibility and one freeze is enough to control us rogues and by the time theyve spammed all their skills, rogues would be dead.

The problem is that twink and endgame sorcerers are totally different and cannot be compared. The 500 dmg reduction on lvl 16 is huge, while on lvl 21 is okay (and lvl 26 will be laughable soon). So mages do not need a nerf, maybe a change, so that shield's dmg reduction varies with your lvl.

That's not true, I've fought good mages and been stun locked the whole fight. Yep, I didn't even have a chance to do anything. You call that underpowered?

Please make a sorcerer and try stunlock a warrior or a rogue.

Since the last patch every classes have immunity from stun after one stun which means they are not stackable.Stun lock means repeatly stun enemy make him unable to move or do anything.Sorcerers stun was nerfed make us harder to do this.There is like 1/10 chance you will lock your enemy with stun and you will need skill and a good timing.So for now,instead of keep complaining about sorcerers being so weak,I keep trying to take the best build.After being experiment few times,changing my skill build like crazy,I find out that "slowing" down warrior is easier to do than stunlock and it works to kite and kill warrior.For this,I choosing the Time shift skill instead of frost bolt.Combine it with fireball for stun effect.Plus shield,heal and charged normal attack.I tested this build and it works in common ctf.Just charged your timeshift when you see a warrior is chasing you ( we are meat for other class ).After he pull or jump with SS,release your TS and kite.Stun him when he stil in AoE of timeshift.At least this build save my "blue wonderful head" alot of time from warriors windmill because 99% they will do windmill after pull or SS.

The problem is the following:
-You choose time shift and beat wars and get pwned by rogues.
-You choose frost bolt and beat rogues and get pwned by wars.

The only thing a mage can do, regardless which one they choose is to stick in a group, hide behind wars and run if someone they get owned by gets too close... Fun innit?

Though I have to admit, if you play your mage well with the right specs (and you dont try and go solo) you can rock up a sweet amount of kills and own the other team :) Until you meet some wars/rogues (depending on build) and they murder you in fashion....

drgrimmy
02-19-2013, 03:31 PM
The only thing a mage can do, regardless which one they choose is to stick in a group, hide behind wars and run if someone they get owned by gets too close... Fun innit?

Though I have to admit, if you play your mage well with the right specs (and you dont try and go solo) you can rock up a sweet amount of kills and own the other team :) Until you meet some wars/rogues (depending on build) and they murder you in fashion....

Hehe so true. Unfortunately, you can never try to be the hero and you have to be the master of "stealing kills." It works pretty well as most warriors appear to be pretty short sighted, just attacking what is right in front of them. The problem comes with the smart warrior (unfortunately not as rare as they used to be :)) who has the insight to blow through the warriors/meat sheilds you are hiding behind and come straight for you.

Dinosaurus
02-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Probarbly from ice bolt. No charge attack stuns for us.

Matutd
02-20-2013, 02:11 AM
Firstly, to the guy who said that stun lock is a myth, I've been stun locked -_-
And second, to the person who said please make a sorcerer, maybe you didn't realise I have a sorcerer, and they aren't as hard to play as people make out. If you can't 1v1, don't 1v1 that's why it's a team game

Cero
02-20-2013, 02:29 AM
Firstly, to the guy who said that stun lock is a myth, I've been stun locked -_-
And second, to the person who said please make a sorcerer, maybe you didn't realise I have a sorcerer, and they aren't as hard to play as people make out. If you can't 1v1, don't 1v1 that's why it's a team game

pro. (lol)

Robhawk
02-20-2013, 07:10 AM

I would love to see you play f.e. against Blakadder... 5 matches, you will win NONE, Mr. Mage-1on1-Pro -> lol...

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 09:25 AM
I have definitely been stun-locked. It seems that you get stun immunity from the same enemy, but if another enemy stuns you....well, that seems to be what is happening to me lately. Axe throw to Windmill to Fireball to DPSed to death while I watch from a knee - never even get the chance to retaliate.

Matutd
02-21-2013, 04:02 PM

I would love to see you play f.e. against Blakadder... 5 matches, you will win NONE, Mr. Mage-1on1-Pro -> lol...
When did I mention once that I was a 1v1 mage pro? Instead of making assumptions to look smart, or just to cause an argument, go do something productive, like I dunno, umm go away? I already mentioned that mages should play the TEAM game of ctf with their team. Also when did I even say that my mage was good? I said I have a mage, evidently your comprehension skills are poor as nothing you said there was of any relevance to this conversation.