PDA

View Full Version : Best Warrior PvE/Farming Build?

IanJones
02-16-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm looking for the best total build for a Warrior and I really just play PvE and farm. So far I've read that Windmill, Skyward Smash, Vengeful Blood, and Horn of Renew should be used. Please make suggestions if you think otherwise. I also read that passive skill Might should be maxed to 5.

My next question is: should I go 100% strength with my stat points, or split them up in another fashion?

I had a Lv17 sorcerer and decided to delete him for a warrior so I'm only Lv10 so far and want to do this build the right way. Thanks for all the help!

Sky../
02-16-2013, 03:58 PM
I hve the same build except i went for chest splitter instead of skyward smash, mainly because of the fast cooldown.

ishyrionek
02-16-2013, 06:13 PM
Cs is for pvp, maybe after patch it will be usefull, if they will add more skill slots.
Str never enought, so yes, go might.
No split, all in str, unless u wanna make some retard tactic like dodge warrior :-D

You really should make 1 char to 21, then farm elite boss... And maybe for some time 2nd char. I would chose warrior cause easier to survive.
Edit: oh, u deleted sorecer... God for u! Big sword > intellect!

IanJones
02-16-2013, 06:22 PM
good advice ishyrionek, I did die a lot as a sorcerer so that definitely made me lose interest. My favorite toon in PL is my pure INT Mage and it's a killer cuz of the spells and mana shield. I should respec now since I was already splitting a little up between DEX and I accidentally picked up chest splitter.

ishyrionek
02-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Cs isnt realy worst, sometimes even better.
I got windmill cause you dont need to aim, and in pvp evryone running like hell around. Snare effect is cool too :-)
But Yeah, you need reset cause of dex.
So now you can ask: windmill or cs... Hard question, some say 1 some 2. Both are god, both gots + and -. :-)

Heiki
02-17-2013, 11:43 PM
It depends on what you want to do. CS is awesome at keeping aggro and single target DPS (in one word, better for bosses) while Windmill is better in groups. You do need Vengeful and HoR unless you're going for some very specialized end game tanking build but I don't think that's on your radar for now.

Ciosalis
03-03-2013, 02:27 PM
I use
100 percent strength in stats
rally horn, vengeful horn, horn of renew, and chest splitter and 5 on might and armor
might jug armor and helm
dark watch sword potency
Works well in PvE and not too bad in PvP;)
Hope you find this helpful

Szangheili
03-03-2013, 05:29 PM
Cs, Windmill, HoR, and Vengeful blood. Best PvE and PvP build IMO. Go full strength and find armor that gives 900+ and 3k HP. Beast tank right there :D

Natrich
03-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Cs, Windmill, HoR, and Vengeful blood. Best PvE and PvP build IMO. Go full strength and find armor that gives 900+ and 3k HP. Beast tank right there :D

Yes, this build is great at everything except capturing flags quickly

earhole
03-03-2013, 11:44 PM
I'm currently using this build. I replaced Vengeful Blood with Juggernaut since it's seems better for tanking/taunting. Using Ripmaw and other pets for mana regen since I don't have Vengeful for mana. Occasionally switch to ribbit for some damage as well.

5 windmill
5 horn of renew
5 juggernaut
2 chest splitter, staggering
5 might
4 armor

Szangheili
03-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Yes, this build is great at everything except capturing flags quickly

Well, if you want that use skyward smash... Besides who caps flags anyways? Not really our job. We're tanks, the rogues are the fast ones.

Excuses
03-04-2013, 08:01 AM
I'm currently using this build. I replaced Vengeful Blood with Juggernaut since it's seems better for tanking/taunting. Using Ripmaw and other pets for mana regen since I don't have Vengeful for mana. Occasionally switch to ribbit for some damage as well.

5 windmill
5 horn of renew
5 juggernaut
2 chest splitter, staggering
5 might
4 armor

Could you confirm if juggernaunt prevent from stun attack? I have thread about jugg and no one can confirm cuz not many people use it.
I think when I activate jugg, I am not stunned while it is on (in both pve and pvp).

earhole
03-04-2013, 10:00 AM
Could you confirm if juggernaunt prevent from stun attack? I have thread about jugg and no one can confirm cuz not many people use it.
I think when I activate jugg, I am not stunned while it is on (in both pve and pvp).

I believe it does. I don't seem to get stunned by the bosses when I have it on.

Excuses
03-04-2013, 12:19 PM
I believe it does. I don't seem to get stunned by the bosses when I have it on.

Finally. Thanks a lot. =)

And to IanJones,
Your build is good! Only think I concern is you have only one taunt skill (HoR), it might be difficult to keep aggro for tanking.
If you don't care about tanking, it will be fine. But if you do you might want to change at least one skill for your party.
Jugg-taunt/dmg reduction/remove movement impairing
CC- stop winding attack/keep aggro (ppl say so but not sure how)
Axe throw- bring a mob to you
Rally cry- speed up/dodge up

And like someone said all the way to strength, and passive mighty or armor. It's up to you. Have fun!

Wowsome
03-05-2013, 03:01 AM

^ this is what i use. works great. at current lvl 26 cap, u should shoot for 3.5k+ hp and 1k+ armor (bare stats). crit% is a goodie too :)

AKILIOS
03-05-2013, 12:18 PM
check my build out for pve

Snoooooopy
03-05-2013, 11:02 PM
This a dps build ... 4warrior same build can run through maps without a single pot :) ... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89005-Full-DPS-Warrior-Build!!

azbestwarior
03-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Hey tell me wath skill im mast gv for more powerful dmg def in pvp or faster kills mobs pw me thx:)