PDA

View Full Version : Health packs in tombs issue

SuRfY
02-16-2013, 10:13 PM
Mostly health packs dropped by bosses in tombs are having this problem. They don't disappear once used when run over and the worst part is skills attack the health packs instead of the mobs. I was using rogue and the boss is the only one left. I was running around the boss and firing aimed shot and using shadow piercer. The arrows keep hitting at health packs, even when i am nearer to the boss and facing the boss. The arrows will hit the nearest health pack. When the boss is down, i make for the exit and use piercer. But it keep hitting the health packs behind instead of going forward.

Speaking of this, hauntlet craters seems glitched. Piercer always attack the craters when there is no respawn. Quite frustrating.

mycroftxxx
02-17-2013, 01:01 AM
Those medics actually recharge and can be used again, it seems. There is a difference in the size of the aura at the bottom depending on whether it's currently available (larger if so, smaller if used). It's a weird mechanic and I'm not sure I like it.

wowdah
02-17-2013, 01:20 AM
He's talking about the health packs already there, not medic. And yes this issue is extremely annoying. The shadow piercer thinks the health pack is a enemy or something.. Lol

SuRfY
02-17-2013, 03:00 PM
He's talking about the health packs already there, not medic. And yes this issue is extremely annoying. The shadow piercer thinks the health pack is a enemy or something.. Lol

Absolutely. Same goes to the craters in hauntlet.

SuRfY
02-18-2013, 02:42 AM
Any dev wanna comment? Hopefully it can be fixed.

wowdah
02-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Lol thanks surfy for this thread

CosmoxKramer
02-18-2013, 03:48 PM
Skyward smash and a lot of sorcerer 'bolt' type spells target the craters in Hauntlet...very annoying

It seems like there is a "targetable' flag that should be disabled or the targeting priority is too high compared to mobs. Sorcerer bolts also sometimes target crates instead of mobs in Kraag or watcher tombs