PDA

View Full Version : Rouges are way to broken!!!!

Hoograr
02-16-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm a warrior and i have over 860 armor and when a rouge comes near me im dead. they have 700 armor and like a 25% chance to dodge so i have no way of killing them. so imo rouges needs to be fixed.

Raxin
02-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Learn strategy

Hoograr
02-16-2013, 11:10 PM
Plz tell me what to do when they charge in and does 2 atks and then im bye bye. Plz tell me

Asahetek
02-16-2013, 11:43 PM
Why don't you try another build and switch up your gear and weapons, personally I've been experimenting with many different builds and equipment sets until i found one that suited me.

Hoograr
02-16-2013, 11:50 PM
I dont see how that makes a change on the damage output on rouges they will 2-3 shot me any day of the week and i cant outrun them cuz they are faster so i dont know what to do. If anyone knows how to handel this plz tell me and go with me to pvp and let me see you kill a rouge over and over 1 on 1 cuz i dont think that is possible.

Jessicazx
02-17-2013, 12:49 AM
My situation is the exact opposite.. i see a warrior on the tip of my screen... the next thing i know im dead.

wowdah
02-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Mine is the opposite too. Everytime I see a rogue I'm happy. I chase them down and kill em. Easiest kills for me

Vystirch
02-17-2013, 01:33 AM
Funny I'm a rouge and when a warrior gets near me.... I'm dead.

Bless
02-17-2013, 04:31 AM
Funny I'm a rouge and when a warrior gets near me.... I'm dead.this.

Maybe ur gear sucks but I get like 4 shotted by full geared twink wars

Crabmeat
02-17-2013, 06:17 AM
Tips for both classes

Warrior: stop moving around holding a hammer, instead charge HoR

Bow rogue (use ribbit): charge aimed shot, tap ribbit arcane and release aimed, nox, smoke (optional), charge normal for stun, aimed, .... (i just killed a few good warriors earlier with this combo variations)

After the update i found out that dex/crit/str + range rogue's build is more suitted to 1vs1 against a warrior than a full dex.

gundamsone
02-17-2013, 06:23 AM
Tips for both classes

Warrior: stop moving around holding a hammer, instead charge HoR

Bow rogue: use ribbit, charge aimed shot, tap ribbit arcane and release aimed, nox, smoke (optional), charge normal for stun, aimed, .... (i just killed a few good warriors earlier with this combo variations)

Eh can you clarify this?
Shouldn't you "stack" aimed shots till your +50 crit then ribbit arcane so you're 100% crit THEN charged aim shot, nox, pierce etc?
I'm pretty sure charging aim first, then using arcane ability will not make that intial aim shot 100% crit

edit: unless you can somehow use an arcane ability while you have ur skill charged? Oo

Crabmeat
02-17-2013, 06:38 AM
Eh can you clarify this?
Shouldn't you "stack" aimed shots till your +50 crit then ribbit arcane so you're 100% crit THEN charged aim shot, nox, pierce etc?
I'm pretty sure charging aim first, then using arcane ability will not make that intial aim shot 100% crit

For your strategy, you might die in the process (warr stun).

Mine is a gamble as well. 1st attack 40% chance with ribbit + my 16% (thinking to respec to 20+ crit), then build up crit with aimed shot to kites if 1st blow failed, not 100% but a very good one.

edit: unless you can somehow use an arcane ability while you have ur skill charged? Oo

not sure if it's a glitch, but it's doable on my ipad.

Crabmeat
02-17-2013, 07:10 AM
I can do that in chrome as well.
This way you can crit kiting more than 1 warrior since pet cooldown isn't very long.

Madstar
02-17-2013, 10:29 AM
You mean Warriors kill you in no time. Rogues? Their ok, I mean, many of them are good, and know how to use them but they still a need more Mana or a mini buff. Warriors? You don't need any skills or strategy, all you do is your windmill and kill everyone in no time without being hurt (OP). Oh, sorcerers? Meh, they're the rats. They don't serve a purpose. I mean, we die, that's all we do. Oh yes.

Destructible
02-17-2013, 11:16 AM
You mean Warriors kill you in no time. Rogues? Their ok, I mean, many of them are good, and know how to use them but they still a need more Mana or a mini buff. Warriors? You don't need any skills or strategy, all you do is your windmill and kill everyone in no time without being hurt (OP). Oh, sorcerers? Meh, their the rats. They don't serve a purpose. I mean, we die, that's all we do. Oh yes.

Windmill to kill everyone? A team fight involving more than three warriors will kinda contradict that ;)

Madstar
02-17-2013, 11:18 AM
Windmill to kill everyone? A team fight involving more than three warriors will kinda contradict that ;)

You know what I mean. You're a Warrior anyways, so, of course you wanna contradict the truth.

Asahetek
02-17-2013, 11:20 AM
I can kil a some warriors but there's a good amount of them who are very good and hard to kill and i hate when a group of them run together and just windmill everything in their path and kill people. That attack does a lot of damage and they also have insane range with skills and normal attacks, which makes them very annoying to fight sometimes.

D-:
02-17-2013, 11:50 AM
I can kill a warrior very easily at 16...

Bless
02-17-2013, 01:07 PM
I can kill a warrior very easily at 16... Fight: Kawamera, elohel, vuku, inigo and check back with me with the scores :)

D-:
02-17-2013, 04:16 PM
With Horton I usually hit 1.5-2k... Probably 8/10 times.

Hoograr
02-17-2013, 05:51 PM
I dont understand how you can not die against rouges. i have berserk of fitness lvl 20 and a mighty jugg of will lvl 21 and when they see me i go bye bye everytime so plz explain how to kill and it would be real nice to see you do it ingame.

Madstar
02-17-2013, 05:59 PM
I did not get that.

mafiainc42
02-17-2013, 06:20 PM
You mean Warriors kill you in no time. Rogues? Their ok, I mean, many of them are good, and know how to use them but they still a need more Mana or a mini buff. Warriors? You don't need any skills or strategy, all you do is your windmill and kill everyone in no time without being hurt (OP). Oh, sorcerers? Meh, their the rats. They don't serve a purpose. I mean, we die, that's all we do. Oh yes.

more like roaches

Valkiryas
02-17-2013, 10:31 PM
Do not know about you but my rogue is very good, although there are warriors that are extremely hard and not using all my hablidades will win him (Of course I'm out of mana), and I see them after throwing thousands of critics and countless arrows they continue as if nothing is really frustrating because I'm out of mana, low HP and are also always more behind me, I must say that my armor is 704, 2100 and 645 HP and mana.

Darko
02-18-2013, 02:28 AM
Warriors cannot hang with rouge anymore 1 vs 1...ive seen them crit me in two seconds. .I have all best gear, 3200 health 919 armor. .. but there are done tanks with 850 armor that never did...I got hit today and a rouge took out two tanks in three seconds. ..both with end game gear. Granted most warriors don't use juggernaunt. .. which could easily help... but actually be in s game watch the top rouges. They own

gundamsone
02-18-2013, 02:37 AM
I can kill a warrior very easily at 16...

Not very convincing.

inkredible
02-18-2013, 03:05 AM
its all about strategy and timing, if u do it right, rogues are dead easy, if u messed up once ..... consider urself dead because of their critical shots, or if you get stunned by one , u cant move for 2 seconds, ya ur dead LOL
but then it goes both ways.. a warrior stun a rogue, theyre instant death too. .
having a good gear is just one factor, strategy and timing is the biggest factor, but yes their 2k-3k criticals.. aint fair
but thats really all they got to survive.. is to kill u fast, but then u have to kill em fast too LOL

inkredible
02-18-2013, 03:10 AM
I dont understand how you can not die against rouges. i have berserk of fitness lvl 20 and a mighty jugg of will lvl 21 and when they see me i go bye bye everytime so plz explain how to kill and it would be real nice to see you do it ingame.

"i dont understand how you cannot die against rogues" i dont understand how can you not kill one....

Hoograr
02-18-2013, 05:51 AM
I never said i cant kill but if i do not stun im dead even if i get stund or not so that means that most of the time i will die and even if i stun i dont kill everytime cuz their 700 armor and 25% dodge chance so imo thats unfair. almost as good armor much better dodge and inf damage seams way to broken in my eyes but if you want to go 1 vs 1 against a rouge and let me watch so i can see what your doing plz add me ingame.

Destructible
02-19-2013, 02:28 AM
You know what I mean. You're a Warrior anyways, so, of course you wanna contradict the truth.

I am a warrior, but no, i do not know what you mean.

Warriors in a bunch are practically unstoppable, unless countered by a team of mages. Windmill does little when Horn of Renews are up everywhere.

yoncacamo
02-19-2013, 03:13 AM
I have the same problem as jessicazx

inkredible
02-19-2013, 02:18 PM
I never said i cant kill but if i do not stun im dead even if i get stund or not so that means that most of the time i will die and even if i stun i dont kill everytime cuz their 700 armor and 25% dodge chance so imo thats unfair. almost as good armor much better dodge and inf damage seams way to broken in my eyes but if you want to go 1 vs 1 against a rouge and let me watch so i can see what your doing plz add me ingame.

Whats your IGN

telstra
02-20-2013, 02:33 AM
I'm a rogue with a 279.1 dps..but I hate those warriors with their whirlwind skill.. I've got a hard time of killing..I'm using malison and horton.. but I'm lacking of crits!! I've thrown multiple aimed shots and nox bolts but with their healing skills. They can regenerate easily..

Maybe my set is not good enough
Depraved blade of brutality/agile lifethief of potency
Agile ranger leather of security
Demonlord leather of will(dex type)
Then dex str +3.0 damage accesories.

For rogues, how did you in just 2-4 arrows inorder to kill them??

Hoograr
02-20-2013, 10:54 AM
My ING is same as my name here.

ZigZag
02-20-2013, 12:17 PM
You mean Warriors kill you in no time. Rogues? Their ok, I mean, many of them are good, and know how to use them but they still a need more Mana or a mini buff. Warriors? You don't need any skills or strategy, all you do is your windmill and kill everyone in no time without being hurt (OP). Oh, sorcerers? Meh, they're the rats. They don't serve a purpose. I mean, we die, that's all we do. Oh yes.

Seems like everytime I play a MMO I gravitate towards the weakest class...god why.

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm a rogue with a 279.1 dps..but I hate those warriors with their whirlwind skill.. I've got a hard time of killing..I'm using malison and horton.. but I'm lacking of crits!! I've thrown multiple aimed shots and nox bolts but with their healing skills. They can regenerate easily..

Maybe my set is not good enough
Depraved blade of brutality/agile lifethief of potency
Agile ranger leather of security
Demonlord leather of will(dex type)
Then dex str +3.0 damage accesories.

For rogues, how did you in just 2-4 arrows inorder to kill them??

I've opted for a high crit, high dmg build (Watchers bow obviously). I've got 150 DMG and, with Malison, Meep-Moop and other crit oriented pets can get about to 29-30% crit.

With such a high crit, I can stack to get to 50% after a couple of charged shots. From there it's just point and shoot. The problem is that I don't have 800 armor or 1600 health (more like 700 armor with 1100 health). I can't survive being targeted, so I tend to use my range as much as possible and flee when I see two or more Warriors trying to hunt me down. I also have the slight problem of blowing through my mana pool rather quickly.

1v1 I can take down many Warriors, the exception being top geared Warriors who know how and when to use HoR. Against top Warriors I may have a 50/50 chance, but ranging against mobs when I have a Warrior to engage and get aggro, this high DMG/Crit build is wonderful.

Like others have said, teamwork and tactics make all the difference. If your group just scatters, trying to 1v1, you might as well just leave and find another game. If you try to be the first into a fight and don't shadow Warriors to prevent auto-targeting, you are just a mound of warm meat waiting to be butchered.

Rogues are a tactical class. Don't try to tank, don't try to engage groups, don't always go 1v1 - your strength is similar to Thief classes in other MMOs, backstab for max DMG and leave. Compress your skills into a quick 1,2,3 burst and disengage.

Rare
02-20-2013, 02:02 PM
I'm a warrior and i have over 860 armor and when a rouge comes near me im dead. they have 700 armor and like a 25% chance to dodge so i have no way of killing them. so imo rouges needs to be fixed.

Pretty much at every level I PVP at... I fight warriors that I cannot kill. So... I dunno. In fact. Most warriors I fight at end game are that way. I can hit them with numerous aimed shots and attacks and they won't go down.

Vystirch
02-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Pretty much at every level I PVP at... I fight warriors that I cannot kill. So... I dunno. In fact. Most warriors I fight at end game are that way. I can hit them with numerous aimed shots and attacks and they won't go down.

I'm in the same boat. I use both bow and blades. And I PvP at lvls6,10,16,and 21.... Warriors are super strong if they know what they are doing.