PDA

View Full Version : Question

cookiez
02-16-2013, 11:06 PM
Sorry if it's a double post btw.

K so imma mage lvl 15. What's a good pvp build? And Also, are passives good at all? Haha my mind speaks pl so I'm like, 1%??? Wtf Haha so Yeah first one to explain the comparison/conversion of How much damage 1% is in Al compare to Pl gets a Thanks!

Jessicazx
02-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Ask people in the Mage Class Discussion section.

Now get outta here.

D-:
02-17-2013, 01:57 AM
First off Jessica, shut up. General discussion is for general discussion of the game OVERALL, and most of the "newbies" go to the Rogue, War, and Mage discussion. This isn't a question for "newbies".

Cookiez, try to PM "Birdmasta" on forums or his Mage, Suspense (in game). He's probably the best 16 sorcerer and can help you out a lot. He's a really good guy as well.

cookiez
02-17-2013, 03:28 AM
Thanks D-: !!! And why u gotta be such a **** jessica?

Bless
02-17-2013, 05:00 AM
First off Jessica, shut up. General discussion is for general discussion of the game OVERALL, and most of the "newbies" go to the Rogue, War, and Mage discussion. This isn't a question for "newbies".

Cookiez, try to PM "Birdmasta" on forums or his Mage, Suspense (in game). He's probably the best 16 sorcerer and can help you out a lot. He's a really good guy as well. Uberstun is better than susp, but hes pretty good too :D

D-:
02-17-2013, 11:53 AM
I've never met Uberstun personally, so I wouldn't know. But if anything, Suspense is one of the nicest guys on AL. Which is why you should talk with him.

cookiez
02-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Can anyone answer how much 1% damage relates to pl?