PDA

View Full Version : Gold-per-kill devs plz read

Xbuddyjosh
02-17-2013, 12:44 AM
Ever since pvp came out, I have hardly done any pve because I have been in pvp most if the time... Now that pets are allowed, I am in pvp even more. However, the lack of playing pve is running down my my bank, bcuz I am feeding my pet... So... Here is my resolution (go in game and just listen many people are talking about this): I think that people should get cash for killz... Say every kill u get 50 gold... 10 kills and u have enough gold to feed ur pet! Or, for the people who get less kills, u could up the amount of gold-per-kill... Basically, what I'm saying, is, we should earn gold from pvp so that we can feed our pets without doing pve... Cuz nobody who really pvps uses the pve maps as often, so they don't make money... So devs, could u add a gold-per-kill policy where we get gold for getting kills in pvp?

-xbuddy

Reconelite
02-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Maybe pets don't get hungry in pvp as an option as well?

Ruejade
02-17-2013, 01:26 AM
Another reason for people to farm kills? no.

mafiainc42
02-17-2013, 01:41 AM
why u think pets are in pvp. no money grab yur visa buy plats buy gold helllo. buy plats buy pets hello

Destructible
02-17-2013, 03:36 AM
Then what would PVE still exist for?

Bless
02-17-2013, 06:50 AM
Then what would PVE still exist for? this!!! nobody would look for pve again except lvling

Matutd
02-17-2013, 07:13 AM
To be honest, I'd much prefer that pets didn't get unhappy in PvP.

Asahetek
02-17-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't really feed pets, usually i choose play option and then swap them also if this were to happen it would increase kill farming.

just comment
02-18-2013, 10:45 AM

100% agree with ruejade, this idea will only bring more and more farmer ..
but 100% agree too with getting broke by feeding pet ..
need solution for this matter ..
(don't say buy gold via plat, because this game will be like other game which ask us to pay so much to win the game ;p)

MightyMicah
02-20-2013, 07:15 AM
Then what would PVE still exist for?

Leveling up? Farming gear? Making tons more money than a small portion of gold per kill? Obtaining pets? Perhaps just straight up fun? (After all, at the moment pvp is "just for fun.")

I think the idea is amazing. Personally I think there should be a separate currency for pvp which perhaps can also be used to feed pets. Every other mmo has something to gain financially in the arena. Why shouldn't AL? The fact that you lose money in the arena just makes this all the worse.

Good point but farming kills will always exist. We shouldn't pennalize everyone else for a few people's actions. Apparently there's already plenty of reason to kill boost. I doubt adding money will make the current problem any worse.

Uzii
02-20-2013, 08:59 AM
why u think pets are in pvp. no money grab yur visa buy plats buy gold helllo. buy plats buy pets hello

Haha such true in these words :biggrin:

Energizeric
02-21-2013, 01:53 AM
Ever since pvp came out, I have hardly done any pve...

This is your problem ^^^

Here are some suggestions:

1) Do a little farming now and then, and use that gold to feed the pets.

2) Get more than one good pet. I've found that if you have 4 decent pets, you can rotate them and never run out of pet happiness. If you take some breaks after a few games, you can probably get by with 2 or 3.

3) Do some daily quests each day to get some gold.

Cyganek
02-21-2013, 02:13 AM
No coment....

Jessicazx
02-21-2013, 05:10 AM
No coment....

Do you even english?