PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Piercer Upgrade?

Atashi Dubz
02-17-2013, 03:16 AM
I was thinking to add the gouging rush + rising death for SP upgrades
It was to maximize the armor reduction buffs..

What do you think guys? Is it worth it?

Peekaboo
02-18-2013, 05:51 AM
I was thinking to add the gouging rush + rising death for SP upgrades
It was to maximize the armor reduction buffs..

What do you think guys? Is it worth it?

Idk if you want that skill for Normal/tombs run or using it for Elite farming. But heres for elite farming, IMO I think it's a waste to invest a skill point in GR for that 15% chance to debuff that armor especially if you use aimedshot(maxed) because aim shot also have a 10% armor deduction. And for rising death, hmm, it doesn't even hurt a little bit in elite maps, and also for me I don't use shadow piercer on a boss, because it really slows the total damage output, try using SP and then see there's a delay for using another skills/autoattacks. That's just my opinion bro, you can still try to see whether it suits our gameplay

Atashi Dubz
02-19-2013, 09:18 AM
I believe that rising death was meant to be low damage because it hits multiple times and may trigger the GOuging rush..

Honestly, after Ive posted this thread I did tried it on my own,. But the result sucks.. The armor reduction of SP doesnt seems to be working properly,. I wish someone would clarify this..

Lesmiserables
02-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Well u could just get the leading dagger skill/shadow absorption for pve .
I believe that rising death was meant to be low damage because it hits multiple times and may trigger the GOuging rush..

Honestly, after Ive posted this thread I did tried it on my own,. But the result sucks.. The armor reduction of SP doesnt seems to be working properly,. I wish someone would clarify this..

Atashi Dubz
02-19-2013, 07:04 PM
Well u could just get the leading dagger skill/shadow absorption for pve .

Well i was thinking about pvp..

Gouging rush Was meant to. Be low dmg for some reason,.
But i think it was not working properly..XD

If armor reduction stack,. Then the armor reduction from AS and SP would be OP..
Can somebody clarify this..thx

Lesmiserables
02-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Even so , thats just for a while and the rate is really low for that to happen :( !
Well i was thinking about pvp..

Gouging rush Was meant to. Be low dmg for some reason,.
But i think it was not working properly..XD

If armor reduction stack,. Then the armor reduction from AS and SP would be OP..
Can somebody clarify this..thx