PDA

View Full Version : Invulnerability Glitching in PVP??

marshmallow
02-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Not sure if this is indeed a glitch, but this rogue dashed himself in the corner and we teamed up beating him.
Unfortunately, he's just there standing while attacking as we desperately trying to kill him and we all died.
I thought this method made him invulnerable to attacks since the wall blocks the attack for him.
This is all what I thought. I just want to confirm if other PvP players noticed this method too.
http://i49.tinypic.com/kbvbq0.png

Bless
02-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Lag?

marshmallow
02-17-2013, 11:36 AM
I hope so.. I checked my pings too (which led me to die -.- ) it was fine. I really hope it's lag but take a look at his kill. he killed twice in a sec.

Bless
02-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Idk it may not be lag. That happened to me once too now that I think about it. There was a guy just standing there not doing anything, I was attacking him but no numbers (eg. -296 in red) were displayed on the screen. I knew it wasn't lag because everyone else was killing each other fine.

There was another time when I was completely frozen, no movement could be done except for the piercer (no lag)...ask veryawesome

Madstar
02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
I agree with TheMiracleBird, but there's something you said that made me laugh for a good 5 minutes! I mean, just listen to yourself saying it in real life, right now. I mean, that sentence is just perfect! XD

This one,

everyone else was killing each other fine.

Bless
02-17-2013, 05:21 PM
I agree with TheMiracleBird, but there's something you said that made me laugh for a good 5 minutes! I mean, just listen to yourself saying it in real life, right now. I mean, that sentence is just perfect! XD

This one,

everyone else was killing each other fine.
haha :D

inkredible
02-18-2013, 03:27 AM
probably a lag, but when ur so close like that and his a rogue.. if he hit criticals on both of u, ya consider urself dead