View Full Version : What Do You Want Added to the Game?

Anegriv
02-17-2013, 11:44 AM
So I decided to make this thread just for people to post what they would like to see in Star Legends. I'll start:

Elite Dungeons - AL and PL have them, I think they would make farming a lot more fun.
PvP maps for each campaign - PvP is fun, but 4 maps gets a little boring. I would love to see a PvP map based on Numa or Voleria.
New level cap - I remember the eight month level cap drought at 41. Its been a while since the last major update and it would be nice to see new maps. I mean seriously, AL got a new level cap in two months.

quanebo
02-17-2013, 02:13 PM
well al is a new game n started at 16 cap...easy to level so thats why the quick cap update lol

Anegriv
02-17-2013, 02:36 PM
well al is a new game n started at 16 cap...easy to level so thats why the quick cap update lol

Thats true.. But we're already about 5 months into this cap /:

quanebo
02-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Thats true.. But we're already about 5 months into this cap /:

then we will have to wait another 5 till next one...yay...

Anegriv
02-17-2013, 08:00 PM
then we will have to wait another 5 till next one...yay...

Woot! 2 caps in 18 months! Lol

Chatfail
02-18-2013, 05:48 PM
I think it would be cool if we could change our toon's class (Ex Commando -> Operative) for 100 plat :) just a little fun idea

Zaonabiuibil
02-19-2013, 06:19 AM
I think it would be cool if we could change our toon's class (Ex Commando -> Operative) for 100 plat :) just a little fun idea

Would we be forced to purchase all new gear? Idk, cap vanities would get screwed up too.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Kommandir
02-19-2013, 06:46 PM
I would like to add some new abilities in the new cap for all the classes.

I think for the new cap the Engineer should be able to create a turret, or some sort of thing that he can spawn to fight for him. A big cool robot.

For the Operative I belive his next ability should be the ability to cloak, or call in reinforcements. Like little drop pods that spawn 2-4 units.

Finally, for the Commando I belive he should either be able to transform himself into a big robot mech suit, or he should be able to call in some sort of airstrike or laser beam. Maybe the engineer could call that in I dont know. These are just some ideas to make the characters way more cooler. I also think the arbiter gear should be able to be bought or achieved. all of it I mean. Even though some of us have missed it I belive that for each class we should be able to buy the arbiters gear or earn the whole set somehow. Without it being too challening

Commanderkeen
02-19-2013, 09:33 PM
More emotes and special events.

Aracnus
02-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Basically what Keen said, and an update would be nice too! maybe with some all new stuff: Weapons, Gear, Enemies.

Also, new even vans would be cool to.. Unlike the recycled stuff

Anegriv
02-20-2013, 06:57 AM
I would like to add some new abilities in the new cap for all the classes.

I think for the new cap the Engineer should be able to create a turret, or some sort of thing that he can spawn to fight for him. A big cool robot.

For the Operative I belive his next ability should be the ability to cloak, or call in reinforcements. Like little drop pods that spawn 2-4 units.

Finally, for the Commando I belive he should either be able to transform himself into a big robot mech suit, or he should be able to call in some sort of airstrike or laser beam. Maybe the engineer could call that in I dont know. These are just some ideas to make the characters way more cooler. I also think the arbiter gear should be able to be bought or achieved. all of it I mean. Even though some of us have missed it I belive that for each class we should be able to buy the arbiters gear or earn the whole set somehow. Without it being too challening
I like your ideas. However, as much as I would love to have that arbiter helm, I dont think that it would be fair to the people who earned it then, especially if you could just buy it. I for one would not be happy if my chest plate was suddenly put in the plat store.

More emotes and special events.
I would be upset if they remade the spring event from last year.

Slant
02-20-2013, 08:47 AM
more events
more recycled vans :P

Zaonabiuibil
02-20-2013, 08:09 PM
At this point, anything.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Aracnus
02-20-2013, 09:12 PM
more events
more recycled vans :P

HaHa! I mean, it's not like they're gonna make the time to create new ones..

xmanxx
03-06-2013, 07:47 AM
LB for ctf thats all am askin for Al come out late and it has more than SL!

Jacrabbit
03-11-2013, 12:42 AM
I would love to see space battles for pvp or pve. And also guild halls that are spaceships. Thst would be awsome. I hope we get to have space battles in SL.

jackhark
03-11-2013, 03:43 PM
I think something that would make the game better would be if sts cared about the fans more then the money

Afterglow
03-13-2013, 11:55 AM
Hmmm!....well.... it will be nice if sts can add a low gravity map. :) We are waiting for the new lvl cap. See you guys in new lvl cap.

Anegriv
03-13-2013, 04:05 PM
Hmmm!....well.... it will be nice if sts can add a low gravity map. :) We are waiting for the new lvl cap. See you guys in new lvl cap.

Low gravity map? How exactly would that work.. Would we hover around in the air?

Afterglow
03-14-2013, 08:52 AM
Low gravity map? How exactly would that work.. Would we hover around in the air?

Lets say .....if we reached a particular spot of that map, it will try to pull towards something( like a deadly portal full of drone) and to escape that portal we must use our jetpacks( it will require a new skill for jets, different jets will have different abilities).

Anegriv
03-14-2013, 05:42 PM
Lets say .....if we reached a particular spot of that map, it will try to pull towards something( like a deadly portal full of drone) and to escape that portal we must use our jetpacks( it will require a new skill for jets, different jets will have different abilities).

Sounds cool, tho most likely it will never happen. Devs too occupied with AL

Itoopeo
03-16-2013, 12:50 PM
I'd like to get more PvP rooms to SL and new weapons

Abadaobiran
03-20-2013, 01:21 AM
a team chat for PvP would be nice

Anegriv
03-20-2013, 04:09 PM
a team chat for PvP would be nice

Just type in /team

Itoopeo
03-20-2013, 06:15 PM
Where you have been anegriv? Havent seen you in SL for a long time

Anegriv
03-20-2013, 06:19 PM
Where you have been anegriv? Havent seen you in SL for a long time

Eh, its just a bit too boring now.. No updates, all pros quit, pretty much nothing to do at endgame except PvP. Maybe Ill be more active if we start seeing more content. I mainly just PvP on my 21 in PL now.. double xp is coming there so I might try to level up my main, a 52 bear.

Itoopeo
03-20-2013, 06:27 PM
There are new pros now :-) those hasani and inxane quit so i dont have much good opponets left.. I just level up my op because i want to use those cool MACHINE GUNS. And im coming to PL next weekend too, maby i got 3x combo hopefully and can finally get my bird L65-L71 and wear my molten set with amaxing crit :DDD

bmendonc
04-17-2013, 10:36 AM
repeat events, being new, i missed so many events
also: THE ABILITY TO RECOVER THE VETERAN ARMOR

i sold mine cause i needed space and didnt see it helping my defense, now ik its a vanity (and what vanities are) so now i miss it, and there is no way to recover it...

Battlegrinder
04-17-2013, 02:55 PM
also: THE ABILITY TO RECOVER THE VETERAN ARMOR

i sold mine cause i needed space and didnt see it helping my defense, now ik its a vanity (and what vanities are) so now i miss it, and there is no way to recover it...

Email sts support, they'll probably be able to give you your armor back.

Urqui
04-17-2013, 03:01 PM
Mounting vehicles or turrets. And I'd like to see the mines from Voleria back, but let them kill enemies too.

Anegriv
04-17-2013, 03:38 PM

I dont like repeat events, but theyre happening. Its no fun for me seeing the same content again.. Then again it was nice getting some stuff I missed like Big Luck

Mounting vehicles or turrets. And I'd like to see the mines from Voleria back, but let them kill enemies too.

I hated Voleria.. but yeah vehicles would be so fun.. wed get to splatter some vular xD

murfseye
05-02-2013, 07:31 PM
More.. Levels, adjacent story lines, new low lvl zones. . Like = corporate cyborg zombie ninja space pirates. Intercept deep space transport. Or something.

More .. attention to detail make guns at least fire straight. And why is a photon gun shooting like a shotgun? just a couple of examples. not meant to insult.. Could take a little more pride in what hundreds of people are going too see. This lvl increase while necessary, could have been doctored up quite a bit.

More.. Loot. Armor more armor will make more variables in armor for better customization.

More.. Loot. Weapons more variety for more customisable fighting strategies.

More. Attention to making events fresh and special every year please.

More.. Guild options. Aka shared guild bank. Ability to throw guild events and give out passes for guests. Perhaps a customisable guild shoulder emblem or flag.

More.. Dev interaction or appointed guides in game with abilities and special promotions.

More.. of everything more Devs to help you guys, more money through sponsorship, more content, More interaction, just more stuff. Worst thing to be or hear in game "I am so bored"

Great Game
Aloha
Murf

Spaceroran
05-05-2013, 08:42 PM
More.. Levels, adjacent story lines, new low lvl zones. . Like = corporate cyborg zombie ninja space pirates. Intercept deep space transport. Or something.

More .. attention to detail make guns at least fire straight. And why is a photon gun shooting like a shotgun? just a couple of examples. not meant to insult.. Could take a little more pride in what hundreds of people are going too see. This lvl increase while necessary, could have been doctored up quite a bit.

More.. Loot. Armor more armor will make more variables in armor for better customization.

More.. Loot. Weapons more variety for more customisable fighting strategies.

More. Attention to making events fresh and special every year please.

More.. Guild options. Aka shared guild bank. Ability to throw guild events and give out passes for guests. Perhaps a customisable guild shoulder emblem or flag.

More.. Dev interaction or appointed guides in game with abilities and special promotions.

More.. of everything more Devs to help you guys, more money through sponsorship, more content, More interaction, just more stuff. Worst thing to be or hear in game "I am so bored"

Agreed I like these ideas I almost NEVER see devs ingame only once.. AND MAYBE SOME STINKIN PROMOCODES!! (Srry for cyber-yelling) :P

Sadman
05-06-2013, 06:26 AM
They need to at least make lv 50 pink set customizable that would make farming more fun

Symbolic
05-06-2013, 07:08 AM
•New amour and vanities
• new classes pl has 5 classes this would be awesome just 2 more
• A arbiter piece!
• new pvp rooms
• more multi player games like ctf
• guild tier 4.

Mitchscar
06-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Ok i was thinking it would be so cool if for like a week for a limited time a plat armor set (could be vanity) would be released of the armor of the cycorp soldier guys (if you dont know who im talking about just go to like the first cycorp level and other than the females, squad leaders, and boss, all those guys)
it would be cool to get that

ralphlouis_fever
06-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Don't add skills! It can make one class a overpowered.... just change the design of skills.

Traosabara
06-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Honestly, the only thing I want right now is a new Arbiter's piece for the level 51 cap.

FluidShot
06-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Another Cool Addition would be more preset loadouts. Even if they were purchasable with platinum, I bet a lot of people would.

HazelStar
08-04-2013, 09:15 PM
PvP Guild challenges. A way to challenge someones guild to PvP without waiting for your best PvP guildies to get on. If you get what im saying, every time one your guild kills someone from their guild you get a point. and winner gets recognition on LB. IDK something cool like that would be nice.