PDA

View Full Version : One more double XP weekend coming or nah?

Zeus
02-17-2013, 07:10 PM
I'm asking because we've had a few plat sales, and they're typically balanced per cap. What I mean is, for example in the last cap there was a plat sale, so consequently there will be a a double xp weekend.

This cap, I believe there was two plat sales but only one double xp weekend?

Just wondering if I should level my bird Apollo now or wait till later.

TEOKILLO
02-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Level him so i will be the only 71 burd with 3 pcs rings

Zeus
02-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Level him so i will be the only 71 burd with 3 pcs rings

I think you'll level Sniper anyways. :)

I currently have a tradition to not miss any elite caps, especially on my bird considering my bird was my first character. Now the decision is wether to leave it at 71 or continue to 76... Such a hard decision to make. ;(

Zeus
02-17-2013, 07:17 PM

I currently have a tradition to not miss any elite caps, especially on my bird considering my bird was my first character. Now the decision is wether to leave it at 71 or continue to 76... Such a hard decision to make. ;(

Anyways, my 66 mage still has a 2 piece ring set, so that's a bonus.

Multibird
02-17-2013, 07:23 PM
we had 2 plat sales and 2 double exp weekend this cap.

Zeus
02-17-2013, 07:27 PM
we had 2 plat sales and 2 double exp weekend this cap.

Oh, okay! My bad, lol! :) Thank you! The others must have happened while I was inactive.

Multibird
02-17-2013, 07:31 PM
lol but I do wish for another one..that rhino isn't goona level

Shilooo
02-17-2013, 09:42 PM
lol but I do wish for another one..that rhino isn't goona level

Sure would be nice to get another x2 weekend for the fox and rhino's. 1-76....... Sooo boring!

Multibird
02-17-2013, 09:45 PM
Sure would be nice to get another x2 weekend for the fox and rhino's. 1-76....... Sooo boring!

Can't argue with that

Brave Sir Robin
02-18-2013, 07:00 AM
Of course Multibird has already answered the main question...

However there could be an elixir sale at some point - like what happened in Fang towards the end, everything half price.

But personally I don't wait until the end to cap my toons. My strategy is to gain just a little amount of xp every day, say 1k, taking advantage of Vinnie's 3x too. This is just a few runs really. If I get a good blessing I try to play as much as I can.

And don't forget that after you cap you will have to do the Elite dragon quest too, which is 76 more runs. Currently the flying eye seems useless, but it could be part of a set in the future, you never know :)

NotYoCookiez
02-18-2013, 07:27 AM
I suggest to do what brave said, just log on get the 24 lix daily and 3x for 5mins and try to level up to 75. Then Incase a sale or double exp happen you are already on your way 76 instead of 71-76 during one weekend.

In the event of no sale/double exp, atleast your closer to the 81 cap :D

The Happiness
02-18-2013, 09:09 AM

To level or not to level? Very good question. Decisions decisions! I have currently capped 2 mages (my old faithful and this newbie) and my bird but my bear, with 4 caps, is sitting idle at 71. Will I be disappointed if he doesn't get his 5th cap? Idk! It's just such a long and arduous task!

Ape
02-18-2013, 10:33 AM
If ur more of a pver and really like endgame id say go 76.
But if I were you id stay 71 cuz thats just so rare and awesome.

The Happiness
02-18-2013, 10:34 AM
If ur more of a pver and really like endgame id say go 76.
But if I were you id stay 71 cuz thats just so rare and awesome.

Rare and awesome you say? That does sound like me ;p

Griffinfan
02-18-2013, 10:38 AM
I will love you sts if you give us a double xp weekend.....AL got one.. (pouty face)

Multibird
02-18-2013, 10:41 PM
I will love you sts if you give us a double xp weekend.....AL got one.. (pouty face)

Tha somethin i would say

bglir
02-19-2013, 04:34 AM
Why ask double xp weekend? Sts break the tradition and give us quardruple xp weekend :p sounds abit greedy I guest, ok make it triple xp weekend and the grand finale be the quadruples xp weekend, make this insane and crazy request happens.:cat: I bet everyone feel that sts is showing the care to the poor and less fortunate customer who can't afford to buy plats.

Multibird
02-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Why ask double xp weekend? Sts break the tradition and give us quardruple xp weekend :p sounds abit greedy I guest, ok make it triple xp weekend and the grand finale be the quadruples xp weekend, make this insane and crazy request happens.:cat: I bet everyone feel that sts is showing the care to the poor and less fortunate customer who can't afford to buy plats.
oh ya

Roberto077
02-19-2013, 01:53 PM
Double damage weekend ftw

Chopper
02-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Double damage weekend ftw

this. or re-activate the forgotten power vanity hat with 4.5x dmg for a weekend. That was cool.