PDA

View Full Version : what the best classes to use??

Devourerr
02-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Hello Guys!! I'm new here..

I ve something to ask..what the BEST CLASSfor me to use in arcane legends??tank,rogue or mage??:confused:

#Another question#

What is ur favourite sts game??coz I'm play dark legends but I alredy reach the cap lvl(lvl 31),now I play pocket legend but don't have much vanity..I play star legend.., have many vanity but its hard to get credits..pls comment ur favourite sts game and give me some advice on using money..thanks:)

Add me:-

Star legend:blackrifler(activ sometime)##dark legend:darkestfear(unactiv)##AL::rockeiroxx

Destructible
02-17-2013, 09:17 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums! :)

There is no real 'best' class, really, much like Dota heroes or WOW. Although AL classes are still being balanced and tweaked around, most of the times it still depends on what type of gameplay you're most comfortable with! But just to simple things up, a warrior is generally the best class for new players. It's hulky, non-squishy, deals a good amount of damage, and pierces his sword through his shoulder (fantastic!). :D

As for me, I prefer Pocket Legends more above the rest, although i might consider moving over to AL permanently.

fatcharlie
02-18-2013, 12:27 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums! :)
a warrior is generally the best class for new players. It's hulky, non-squishy, deals a good amount of damage, and pierces his sword through his shoulder (fantastic!). :D

They do are pain-proof. Me, having created 3 classes, my favorites are mage and warrior. Do test the 3 classes out and you'll find out yourself.

inkredible
02-18-2013, 03:33 AM
im a warrior and i just cannnotttttttttttt be rogue or sorcerer, but then thats diff for everyone lol..
i tried having rogue.. ya i hated it.. had no patient dying too much

Jessicazx
02-18-2013, 03:34 AM
It depends on what type of player you are. If you want to be able to tank damage - warrior. If you want a high dps - rogue. If you want good aoe damage - sorcerer.

Crabmeat
02-18-2013, 03:37 AM
Get all 3 of them, it's FREE!

slow_potato
02-18-2013, 09:35 PM
wheni started i chose rogue (mainly cause im a girl and its a girl LOl i didnt know there was a difference at first) i also got a mage, and now i just play rogue, its kk but i might get a war not sure..

I personally LOVE AL ive been glued to the game for the past two weeks, and im not to interested and trying any other of the games, they dont really grab my attention like AL did.