PDA

View Full Version : No Platinum Given! Please Help!

Swaggasaures
02-17-2013, 09:45 PM
Ok, since Spacetime Studios posted the update about platinum being 40% off, I really wanted to get my hands on 800 platinum for 29.99. I finally said F' it and proceeded to pay for it. I was skeptical because I bought it on my Galaxy Tab rather than iPhone because I could just pay straight from my debit card and didnt have any iTunes money. Here is where the problem comes in, I paid and got the confirmation email but my account still says that i only have 2 platinum when I should have 802. I have had issues in the past with my account but never this serious. Because my previous issues were resolved, I am becoming less nervous because I do respect this company and have been a player since 2009. If it helps my toon names are: Swaggasaures, CountSwaggula, and MrSwaggtastic. Please get back to me as soon as possible. If you would like me to Email, I can send (TO SPACETIME ONLY SO OTHER PLAYERS DO NOT ASK) a copy of my confirmation email and bank record and account name! Please get back as soon as possible! Thank you!

-Swaggasaures

Nihiliste
02-17-2013, 10:00 PM
Just email them at support@spacetimestudios and wait a day or two. You'll get your plat.

Swaggasaures
02-18-2013, 12:17 PM
Just email them at support@spacetimestudios and wait a day or two. You'll get your plat.

I find it kind of a shame that this is happening to me because it truly limits what I can do in the game. How? Well, I am trying to level my toon and I need elixirs to do so. You see, I wanted to take full advantage of this great deal, so I bought in. Now that I haven't even gotten a response email from STS, I feel like I cant buy the second set of Plat that I was going to buy through my iTunes account because they may see that I will have 802 plat and think that I am trying to trick them:( If any Mods/Devs can see this message, I hope you understand the predicament that I have been put into. Is it possible that I can buy a set of Plat through my itunes account and still be given the Plat that I paid for on my android? Please respond.

Swaggasaures
02-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Well, the sad story had a happy ending. I did receive the Platinum that I ordered. It did take a little while, but ultimately I am happy that the whole ordeal was resolved. I would like to give a huge thanks to Gnosis for adding the Platinum to my account and another huge thanks to Spacetime Studios for making such high-quality fun and addicting games. Now, I'm off to go purchase some stuff with my platinum!

Best Thoughts
Swaggasaures