PDA

View Full Version : Question for all Warriors and Rogues...

Energizeric
02-18-2013, 03:04 AM
In your opinion, what category on the leaderboards and what achievements are sorcerers better at than both warriors and rogues? I mean a category that can be kept track of by statistics and where players can be ranked for the leaderboards. I don't even care if it currently exists on the leaderboards -- perhaps something that can be added in the future.

I want to hear from rogues and warriors, not other sorcerers.

gundamsone
02-18-2013, 03:07 AM
pve kills...

while rogues do seem to kill easier with the bomb + razor + pot spam combo...it's really really tiring
I seem to have an easier time racking up the kills in tombs 4 on my mage

inkredible
02-18-2013, 03:13 AM
Rogues and mages ..deff kills faster than warriors, so yeah PVE kills ^

Energizeric
02-18-2013, 03:59 AM
Problem is highest PvE kills achievement is already finished for most players, so doesn't seem to matter who has most now as there are no more achievements to have. Maybe they should add 50k, 100k. 250k, 500k & 1m PvE kills achievements.

Pokechmp
02-18-2013, 06:35 AM
Actually if I remember correctly, the warriors and rogues have more pve kills than mages. There are only on or two mages with better kills than most of the warrior and rogues

Limsi
02-18-2013, 06:39 AM
Most deaths on PvP as of this season.

Kidding aside: Most PVE Kills. Enough said :)

wvhills
02-18-2013, 08:28 AM
forget about leaderboards. Ur in game reputation means a lot more. I know of several people on the leaderboards that if you focus on them in pvp they leave and go to next game or if ur team stays together and gives them a tough fight they'll leave. It seems like if they have to be on stacked teams running against noobs improving their precious ratios or getting easy flags. But, there are also people on the leaderboards who will stay with u regardless of the odds and just want to have fun and become better players. Word gets around rather quickly as to who are the premiere ctf players, people don't have to read ur name on the leaderboards.

Syylent
02-18-2013, 09:47 AM
I think the leader boards are a colossal waste of time. The ones I remember from will enter a match and leave most of the time. 90% of the ones I do get in a match with are camping the middle with their guild. Not all just those I remember.

It takes a bigger man to stay through a 5 v 1 match than leave. The only time I leave a match is 1) someone is obviously using a macro 2) they camp the spawn (all 5).

Sometimes I stay so I can kill 1 of the 5 and laugh. The best was all 4 were camping the spawn yesterday and I killed 3 of them. I got extremely lucky. I almost got the 4th.

Even better is when it is 4 on 1 and someone enters and takes the 5th spot on the opposing team.

So when people laugh at my k/d ratio there is a reason my d is higher than my k. I generally don't leave matches.