PDA

View Full Version : Auction house bug?

warbluefish
02-18-2013, 05:47 AM
maybe i just do t know the way auction house works.

i put a few things on sell in auction for 3 days. after a few hours or longer a guy selling the same stuff at the same price with me got in front me on the listing. as most of the buyers will buy the one in front. i think that i m lost out on this. Is it a bug or there r some reason they selllafter me and they can get in front of me on listing? same dep dagger of brutality at same price.

Peekaboo
02-18-2013, 06:05 AM

i put a few things on sell in auction for 3 days. after a few hours or longer a guy selling the same stuff at the same price with me got in front me on the listing. as most of the buyers will buy the one in front. i think that i m lost out on this. Is it a bug or there r some reason they selllafter me and they can get in front of me on listing? same dep dagger of brutality at same price.

You just got undercut.
It's not a bug, it's just someone selling cheaper than you. The cheapest one will always be the front one no matter when you list it.

warbluefish
02-18-2013, 06:31 AM
You just got undercut.
It's not a bug, it's just someone selling cheaper than you. The cheapest one will always be the front one no matter when you list it.

Thx . but please read my thread. same price same stuff.

Peekaboo
02-18-2013, 06:36 AM
Thx . but please read my thread. same price same stuff.

Pardon me I didn read it carefully! Than it must be because he list it after you so he is in the front?

SuRfY
02-18-2013, 01:39 PM

If you list it first before him, yours will be top. If he list it before you, yours will be bottom. Sometimes, you check the prices and when you wanna list one, someone thought of the same price as you and list it first. 1 second difference.

AHarvey13
02-18-2013, 01:55 PM
The names go in alphabetical order. If his name starts with a C and yours starts with a D and you list the same item same price his will go under yours.

SuRfY
02-18-2013, 02:02 PM
The names go in alphabetical order. If his name starts with a C and yours starts with a D and you list the same item same price his will go under yours.

*facepalm*. No.