PDA

View Full Version : skip tutorial

Matutd
02-18-2013, 08:41 AM
Twice I've been halted from making a character of my liking by the tutorial. Firstly I wanted a 0 kills toon and now I want a level 1 toon. Both times I've been stopped by the tutorial. Please give us an option to skip the tutorial.

SuRfY
02-18-2013, 01:47 PM
Twice I've been halted from making a character of my liking by the tutorial. Firstly I wanted a 0 kills toon and now I want a level 1 toon. Both times I've been stopped by the tutorial. Please give us an option to skip the tutorial.

Drawing inspiration from "ihavenokills"? lol.

Dragonrider023
02-18-2013, 01:52 PM

seem so

Matutd
02-19-2013, 01:57 AM

I think he was probably first to do it, but nope, not really. It was just the only thing left when I'd capped, this was before PvP came out.

Raxin
02-19-2013, 07:18 PM
/skiptutorial

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 07:28 PM
/skiptutorial

Yep, this is your solution.

Matutd
02-20-2013, 02:08 AM
There's no chatbox in tutorial.........

Mysticaleagle
02-20-2013, 05:55 AM
How to skip tutorial:

Once you created your new character, you will be teleported to the tutorial map. When you are there, just don't move nor say anything, but exit the application. Force close it, then log back in. Your character will then be on the menu page, and from there, you can normally directly go to City of Windmoore.

Even if it didn't work, you're welcome. :)

Matutd
02-21-2013, 12:42 AM
How to skip tutorial:

Once you created your new character, you will be teleported to the tutorial map. When you are there, just don't move nor say anything, but exit the application. Force close it, then log back in. Your character will then be on the menu page, and from there, you can normally directly go to City of Windmoore.

Even if it didn't work, you're welcome. :)
It puts you back in the tutorial if you exit the app, I've already tried.

Mysticaleagle
02-21-2013, 05:45 AM
It puts you back in the tutorial if you exit the app, I've already tried.

I was just trying to help. Well, then I don't know. :)