PDA

View Full Version : xp in elite runs?

stackz
02-18-2013, 09:36 AM
Just curious if u get xp while running elites?

Not interested in capping my lvl 20 alt after the xp weekend. Just farming jarl and noticed ever so slow my xp bar going up. Thought elite was no xp?

Rare
02-18-2013, 09:43 AM
I would assume it does. Out of curiousity, why do you think elite does not give xp?

SuRfY
02-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Just curious if u get xp while running elites?

Not interested in capping my lvl 20 alt after the xp weekend. Just farming jarl and noticed ever so slow my xp bar going up. Thought elite was no xp?

It does. More exp on the elite one. 1 normal mob gives 1 exp and 1 elite mob gives either 3 or 7 exp. Forgot the actual figure. Definitely more.

Rare
02-18-2013, 10:12 AM
It does. More exp on the elite one. 1 normal mob gives 1 exp and 1 elite mob gives either 3 or 7 exp. Forgot the actual figure. Definitely more.

Is that true? I would have guessed it was the same or lower just based on how slow my pets level.

stackz
02-18-2013, 10:13 AM
Ahh cool. And not that I didn't think it didn't give xp just never paid attention on my main to on since I lvld to Max and then farmed lol

SuRfY
02-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Is that true? I would have guessed it was the same or lower just based on how slow my pets level.

The exp depends on the level you are at if i am not wrong. Same for pets i think.

Ahh cool. And not that I didn't think it didn't give xp just never paid attention on my main to on since I lvld to Max and then farmed lol

Same. That's why i couldn't remember the figures. Been so long since i capped.

Arileth
02-18-2013, 07:47 PM
It does, but I've noticed that for me at least running the hauntlet gives the most amount of XP in the shortest amount of time.