PDA

View Full Version : Best pet for rogue?

Trenton
02-18-2013, 12:13 PM
I'm starting L16 Rogue Pvp, and while I'm not the richest of the world, I'm not the poorest. I just don't wanna shell out 400k+ for a Colton's egg, and was wondering what the best possible pet was that was considerably cheap. I've looked at Esteban, as he seems noob, he gives out "decent" stats. And I was also looking at Ribbit and Wrathjaw, as they seem decent to me, but Imma noob so I can't really be sure. What do you guys think is the best considerably cheap pet?

okahef
02-18-2013, 12:19 PM
Horton n he's cheap do not lvl him so he stays cheap to feed

hippl
02-18-2013, 12:20 PM
mali is the best
then flap, kettle, wrath

okahef
02-18-2013, 12:25 PM
way wrong Mali no where near best critical pets are best Horton is the best IMO or ribbit

hippl
02-18-2013, 12:40 PM
ribbit 3sec crit of 14, meh
horton, 10%crit, mali 5%crit. but! horton's arcane is awful, mali's gives 15% dodge to all party, + 260hp in comparison with horton, +200mana (it's a huuuuge % for lvl 16 rogue).
For 200 extra mana u can preuse aimed shot and get +10% crit, so no, mali is better

flap and shark pets are cool also

wvhills
02-18-2013, 01:19 PM
i seem to do the best with horton and granite. Like hippl says, horton's arcane isn't pretty terrible but the dex and crit are really good. Granite is good too, especially if you can get his stun to work. Plus their mana regens are really nice.

Malison increases ur total str and int but doesn't increase ur regen rate, plus he never seems to be around. Idk why he doesn't keep up as well as the others. His arcane ability is nice but he isn't in rage very often.

I'm a bow rogue kiter btw so I tend to stay back out of melee range so I need mana and mana regen more than hp.

Asahetek
02-18-2013, 07:46 PM
Horton, granite, wrathjaw, ribbit, and blight are good pets for rogue, also flapjack is veryuseful .

okahef
02-18-2013, 10:21 PM
by the way its 3 sseconds of 40 percent crit ffor ribbit so I'm at 67 percent critical right as I let go of first aimed which almost always critical hits but I do understand the added management benefit just would rather have high critical thank more man a . on my low levels using ribbit is only way I do critical hits with such low rating as it is.

Nasty
02-18-2013, 10:34 PM
I think both Horton and Malison are good for rogue. Malison for happiness bonus and Horton for 10% crit, usually use those 2 pets all the time for PVE and PVP.

Megid
02-19-2013, 01:59 PM
Malison is the best!!! more hp, more dex, more int.. and crit.. and dodge.. and proc on passive ability.. I love it. aside from 400g to keep it fed (which is any lvl 16 pet) I find it to be more than useful. Unless you want to go crit rogue, then go Ribbit. but lets be honest, if that chance active arcane doesnt proc, you're useless.

Infrico
02-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Horton, granite, wrathjaw, ribbit, and blight are good pets for rogue, also flapjack is veryuseful .

I dont think kiting is possible anymore with the update taking out stuns.

inkredible
02-19-2013, 02:15 PM
Ribbit is nice to.. But a friend of mine uses tankton.. some reason shes got really high DODGE with it..
she calls is "anti warrior's windmill" she dodged most of my hits, although ofcourse.. it doesnt work for rogues.. only other classes

hotpimp
02-20-2013, 08:33 PM
Aimednuke approves malison.

Bless
02-21-2013, 03:15 AM
Malison and horton. Imo ribbit just doesnt cut it <--- almost no skill in ffa. Just tap your arcane and spam skills n boom persons dead ;)

Ravager
02-21-2013, 03:26 AM
I'm starting L16 Rogue Pvp, and while I'm not the richest of the world, I'm not the poorest. I just don't wanna shell out 400k+ for a Colton's egg, and was wondering what the best possible pet was that was considerably cheap. I've looked at Esteban, as he seems noob, he gives out "decent" stats. And I was also looking at Ribbit and Wrathjaw, as they seem decent to me, but Imma noob so I can't really be sure. What do you guys think is the best considerably cheap pet?

Loki is cheap and very effective. I found out a hidden arcane feature yesterday.

the passive boost is
15% damage, 15 str, 5 mana regen

the arcane is
heal allies and attack BUT it also adds 20 dex for 6-8s (hidden ability)

Asahetek
02-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Didn't really stun a lot, so them taking it doesn't really matter and those are the pets that i mainly use.