PDA

View Full Version : hey, just sum to ask

CorpsesIsREAL
02-18-2013, 12:36 PM
Hello!
I been playing about a few weeks or so, everything been going great and all. But I was wondering if its true that the Dark Manic Mask drop in red light district really a myth. I been looking for it for a while now and when I asked someone he said I can find it in red light district at any level. I found it weird I started grinding for 5hours and nothing showed up. So I started discussing about with someone who really had a mask and he said that it really dropped during the Halloween event and that the fact that it drops in Red Light District might be really a myth. So I'm asking is it really a myth?

Rare
02-18-2013, 12:58 PM
It was not a halloween drop. It does drop in Red Light District. Just to give you an idea... I've farmed for maaaaaaaaaany hours for it and not gotten it. So, 5 hours, not that bad. If you really want to farm it. Just keep plugging away.

Sam_Arah
02-18-2013, 07:59 PM
drop rates are for certain items are very very rare ... best of luck

Highlander
02-18-2013, 11:34 PM
Definately Red Light and 5 hours is nothing! Mine dropped after about 80hrs total in there

doomdoomdoom
02-19-2013, 02:43 PM
Mine dropped for me in Red Light district and it wasn't during the Halloween event. Good Luck!

Jaotabe
02-20-2013, 08:35 AM
Not a myth, its a drop....if I heard correct its only a 2% drop rate. Per the drop list it can drop on any mission in the Red Light District

Phantomas
02-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Yes it does drop at Red Light District, i know it can b frustrating to get/find one.
FYI searched for 3 months (avg 3 hrs every day) b4 finding one. Then after the 1st find found another in 2 days.

It's a game of luck/chance but DMM still drops at Red Light District.

Best of luck :encouragement:

Kraoracha
02-20-2013, 10:54 AM
I had the same thing with the obsidian gem, I didnt find one in months, then 3 in one week.

cryptical666
02-21-2013, 03:36 PM
You'll get one when you least expect it. It happens everytime. Don't stress too much on the manic coz it's a permanent drop.

If all else fails, try merching. Buy low, sell fair.

Cheers!

csb
02-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Would it be more efficient to farm Harg'kyth relics or Kriegberg stone and sell them to buy the mask?

Kraoracha
02-22-2013, 02:55 AM
I dont think so, I think the effort would be the same or more.
Did anyone get a relic weapon lately at Harg's by the way, or is the drop rate even less then the obsidian, since I got 3 obsidians and no weapon so far?

Phantomas
02-22-2013, 06:56 AM
I dont think so, I think the effort would be the same or more.
Did anyone get a relic weapon lately at Harg's by the way, or is the drop rate even less then the obsidian, since I got 3 obsidians and no weapon so far?

Found Relic Hammer abt 3 weeks ago, totally unexpected, relic weapon is a very rare find, found like 7 or 8 obs crystals b4 finding the hammer.
But now i am having lots of fun smacking Harg Boss wth his own hammer :excitement:

doomdoomdoom
02-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Would it be more efficient to farm Harg'kyth relics or Kriegberg stone and sell them to buy the mask?
Based on my person experience, the dark manic mask drops much more frequently than the Kriegberg stone. So I wouldn't recommend that approach if your goal is to get the mask.

Kraoracha
02-25-2013, 04:43 AM
Would be a nice extra effort way though, so if you really dont want to be bored before the next update it could be the way to go get the mask. :p