PDA

View Full Version : 81 Cap Theme

Multibird
02-18-2013, 03:49 PM
While I was having some discussions on the 81 cap and when it might come. A friend of mine aka Parakseventh told me he chatted with Samhayne. Sam doesn't know what should be the new theme for this upcoming cap.

Help SAM, come up with a fantastic new theme, and we can hope for a new cap soon.

POST YOUR IDEAS HERE

P.S - Also post what can be added to the theme, all thanks to Wammm
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86966-Wish-list-for-L81-Cap

I wish Monarch Helm of Humania - Eye of Eternity were not farmed in vain by older elite players with finished rings. Not just because the cap locked content but for a real reward to complement the ring even more. We know we gotta let other players catch up....but its being 2 caps ( long time ) and i dont want to belive the next vanity will be useless like the last 2. I dont want to hear that the cap reward was just to play the elite boss fights.

Bring us the 6 piece ring. Complement the real elite.
couldn't agree more...

Suentous PO
02-18-2013, 04:22 PM
A theme? I wanna see a feudal Asian theme, like ninja, samurai, geisha,- sets with katana, nunchaku, throwing stars ect. Feudal style buildings, bamboo Forrest's, and waterfalls out of a Hokusai print. Like old Kung fu afternoon movies.
Can't you picture it already?

Cavoc
02-18-2013, 04:28 PM
While I was having some discussions on the 81 cap and when it might come. A friend of mine aka Parakseventh told me he chatted with Samhayne. Sam doesn't know what should be the new theme for this upcoming cap.

Help SAM, come up with a fantastic new theme, and we can hope for a new cap soon.

POST YOUR IDEAS HERE

P.S - Also post what can be added to the theme, all thanks to Wammm
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86966-Wish-list-for-L81-Cap

couldn't agree more...
So... Does that mean they haven't even started working on it...? Oh my glob.

Well anywho.
Flying castle - Battle on clouds. Fighting griffins/birds/other flying stuff
Alteris (Atlantis)- underwater.

Jcyee
02-18-2013, 04:34 PM
If Sam doesn't even know what the next cap theme will be, that means we won't have a new expansion for a while, huh?

Multibird
02-18-2013, 04:52 PM
yes that's why you should help him, and we can get that cap

Multibird
02-18-2013, 04:53 PM
A theme? I wanna see a feudal Asian theme, like ninja, samurai, geisha,- sets with katana, nunchaku, throwing stars ect. Feudal style buildings, bamboo Forrest's, and waterfalls out of a Hokusai print. Like old Kung fu afternoon movies.
Awesome idea!

wammm
02-18-2013, 05:00 PM
I have a theme in mind. It's a lil bit modern but I think It's fine, A LABORATORY. Now, you just decide what kind of monsters you want to add. Or since we have the beach,pyrqmaid,underworld,swamp already , why not a wind dungeon? HEAVEN ?? SKY ?? Or something like that with an ANGELIC theme , Archangel Sets etc. etc.

wammm
02-18-2013, 05:04 PM
\
alteris (atlantis)- underwater.

this must be nice

XghostzX
02-18-2013, 05:11 PM
In space, bringing on a little of SL over to PL.

Deathofan
02-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Shadow cave part 2, snow forest, sky, space, moon, mining cave, tropical forest, medieval castle, underground towne.

iRusher
02-18-2013, 06:05 PM
In space, bringing on a little of SL over to PL.

I like that idea, but AO.

I'd have to say like a heaven type theme, with Angels and wings and stuff.

That'd be pretty cool imo.

Or, like an old day America theme like during the revolution, that'd be pretty cool. They could have musket weapons and pistols and coats and cool pirate looking hats. That'd be pretty cool.

LwMark
02-18-2013, 07:30 PM
How can sts not know what their next theme is

wammm
02-18-2013, 07:54 PM

They're busy with AL ;3

LwMark
02-18-2013, 09:15 PM

They're busy with AL ;3

I thought they had teams for each game...

Idk wtver

iRusher
02-18-2013, 09:41 PM

They're busy with AL ;3

I thought they had teams for each game...

Idk wtver

They don't have one for DL, or SL. Yeah, I know for a fact they don't have a DL one, they are like the red headed step-child of STS.

Multibird
02-18-2013, 10:29 PM
keep it coming

iRusher
02-18-2013, 10:32 PM
keep it coming

Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Jk jk, but I think like a technology theme would be cool, like with computers and stuff.

NotYoCookiez
02-18-2013, 10:38 PM
I don't get it. You agree with letting others have a "chance" yet you want to include a 6 piece elite ring? The gap will still be there.

Swords
02-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Cowboy theme, I saw a thread where somebody posted a pic of asommers I think with a new robe that kinda looks a cowboy robe

Deathofan
02-18-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't get it. You agree with letting others have a "chance" yet you want to include a 6 piece elite ring? The gap will still be there. They should add in a vanity dragon shield for each dragon color (with the same craft-to-vanity precedures as helm and armor) that makes a greater bonus with the current stats, instead. That's something everyone can get, and should be added into this cap since it fits the volcanoe/dragon theme. It should be Lv70/71 so it does not grant a huge advantage to l60 players with already a dragon set.

wammm
02-18-2013, 11:26 PM
Ohh issues --______-- too much issues with these dragon sets. IF I were a dev, i would nerf the dragon sets and change it with the butterfly set instead. Ohhhh wait .....butterfly set ?? I think thats a cool idea. PLs L81 Cap theme is INSECTS. Must be nice

TEOKILLO
02-18-2013, 11:29 PM
I really dont care what theme as long as the new level cap has a good level for xp runs so ppl dont have to swarm mega maze

XXTHEEAGLEXX
02-19-2013, 01:28 AM
New dragon quest with a new set with ring. Can be limited like black dragon set!
Lol....
All I got right now...

Darkterror
02-19-2013, 02:26 AM
Aliens and blasters!!!!!!

Doodlebeast
02-19-2013, 02:29 AM
The world of doodle. Gf.

LwMark
02-19-2013, 02:54 AM
Pre historic dinosaurs

dudetus
02-19-2013, 04:42 AM

Now THAT is a thankable idea.

Any idea why?

Ladyviviane
02-19-2013, 05:36 AM
I don't wana b pessimism but feel like pl playas has been forgotten by Sts atm so next map ... Would b forgotten maps ... A lil hole in mid of nowhere ... Kind of no mans land... Thick mist around it ...

Roberto077
02-19-2013, 10:10 AM
Forest Haven: Round 2

The Happiness
02-19-2013, 10:43 AM
They don't have one for DL, or SL. Yeah, I know for a fact they don't have a DL one, they are like the red headed step-child of STS.

Erm...you have something against red headed people? It's not like we choose to stick out in a crowd! It's an unfortunate genetic inheritance we are burdened with. We are very genuine and warm hearted I'll have you know....if a lil fiesty ;p

Griffinfan
02-19-2013, 11:12 AM

Any idea why?

I liked his idea best too...

AvidLegend
02-19-2013, 11:38 AM
Looking at the world map there aren't many locations left to place expansions. Someone already mentioned that pretty much all that is left is either the sky or the water by the giant sea monster on map. I personally vote sky and maybe have an introduction towards PL gods and maybe we are fighting with/against them. Armors can be like better version angel sets like archangel sets like someone else mentioned above. Sorry on phone too lazy to try and quote exact posters. If sts decided to go with the ocean theme they could introduce scooba sets which are kinda lame but who knows concept art might surprise me or how about king triton themed sets. Coral looking but with like gold triton and crowns etc idk ill keep racking my brain.

Roberto077
02-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Tutorial Mission: Round 2

Roberto077
02-19-2013, 12:02 PM
I'll go as far to say, Log-In Screen: Round 2

Roberto077
02-19-2013, 12:03 PM
Lag: Round 5,910,948,351,273,851,235,801,235,981,480,512,952

I think you get the hint......

Multibird
02-19-2013, 01:29 PM
I would want something related to ocean and would like to see a new vanity set like dragons

LwMark
02-19-2013, 01:39 PM
I would want something related to ocean and would like to see a new vanity set like dragons

Sea dragon vanity set

Roberto077
02-19-2013, 01:39 PM

Humania: Round 7

Multibird
02-19-2013, 01:45 PM
Sea dragon vanity set
I like that :D

Roberto077
02-19-2013, 01:56 PM
Reading My Level Suggestions: Round 6..... I could go all day....

AHarvey13
02-19-2013, 02:03 PM
I don't get it. You agree with letting others have a "chance" yet you want to include a 6 piece elite ring? The gap will still be there. They should add in a vanity dragon shield for each dragon color (with the same craft-to-vanity precedures as helm and armor) that makes a greater bonus with the current stats, instead. That's something everyone can get, and should be added into this cap since it fits the volcanoe/dragon theme. It should be Lv70/71 so it does not grant a huge advantage to l60 players with already a dragon set.

New dragon sets you should have to be lvl 81 kinda how they made the black set lvl 71 and the regular sets (blue, red, gold, green) lvl 60.

LwMark
02-19-2013, 02:28 PM
Sea dragon vanity set
I like that :D

They have a serpant on the world map, they should just make a sea dragon / sea serpant dragon sets

Deathofan
02-19-2013, 03:35 PM
New dragon sets you should have to be lvl 81 kinda how they made the black set lvl 71 and the regular sets (blue, red, gold, green) lvl 60.
Well, when the cap was 66 the dragon sets were lv60 which is 6 levels lower the cap. They should do the same here, otherwise cap players will have a huge advantage over others, the point is to give everyone who can play in the recomended level the same bonus as all players.

iRusher
02-19-2013, 03:36 PM

Erm...you have something against red headed people? It's not like we choose to stick out in a crowd! It's an unfortunate genetic inheritance we are burdened with. We are very genuine and warm hearted I'll have you know....if a lil fiesty ;p

No, in fact I'm a natural ginger. I died my hair though.

NotYoCookiez
02-19-2013, 04:08 PM
I really dont care what theme as long as the new level cap has a good level for xp runs so ppl dont have to swarm mega maze

Right... Fang had a nice exp level, then humania came and everyone went to mega/magic lol same for this cap

Could be the timing of the intro to the Exp lix everywhere but still I don't think people would of used exp in mega maze if a map was a good exp run map

Chopper
02-19-2013, 04:11 PM
Right... Fang had a nice exp level, then humania came and everyone went to mega/magic lol same for this cap

Could be the timing of the intro to the Exp lix everywhere but still I don't think people would of used exp in mega maze if a map was a good exp run map

exactly. More players running through the main new maps, making more full parties, more fun. Why drive your players to a low level map that doesn't promote the new campaign?

They should just dump the All-Exp elixir altogether. for the good of the game.

Suentous PO
02-19-2013, 04:23 PM

Any idea why?
lol a new map where all mobs are Dudetus, but no one can complete one quest cuz the npcs say;
wi nid yur halp for yu cn find uz de yallo criztuls plis kay?
then you fight dolan, and die laughing.

AHarvey13
02-19-2013, 04:28 PM
Well, when the cap was 66 the dragon sets were lv60 which is 6 levels lower the cap. They should do the same here, otherwise cap players will have a huge advantage over others, the point is to give everyone who can play in the recomended level the same bonus as all players.

So your saying the new sets should be 71 like the black set?

AHarvey13
02-19-2013, 04:29 PM

Nevamind lol I tried to say the samething you said. You worded it better than I did. I suck in every aspect of english -_-

FluffNStuff
02-19-2013, 05:33 PM
So we have traveled to the Island of Humania, and descended into Volcanic Black Smoke Mountain. And if movies have taught us anything, buried deep under every remote island volcano is a SUPER VILLAINS LAIR! So what will our fearless adventures run into?? Roving Security Bots! Faceless Goons! Mad Scientists! Sharks with fricken laser beams! And of course the Super Secret Prototype Death Ray primed to destroy all of Alterra! Will our heroes be able to disarm it with one second left before firing????

iRusher
02-19-2013, 06:43 PM
So we have traveled to the Island of Humania, and descended into Volcanic Black Smoke Mountain. And if movies have taught us anything, buried deep under every remote island volcano is a SUPER VILLAINS LAIR! So what will our fearless adventures run into?? Roving Security Bots! Faceless Goons! Mad Scientists! Sharks with fricken laser beams! And of course the Super Secret Prototype Death Ray primed to destroy all of Alterra! Will our heroes be able to disarm it with one second left before firing????

I love the idea, but no they will not be able to disarm it.

Spyce
02-19-2013, 06:46 PM
Underwater theme? :3

Zaonabiuibil
02-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Elixir theme? Oh wait...

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Bunnyshoota
02-19-2013, 08:07 PM
how about we uncap and make cap 56 again

KingFu
02-19-2013, 08:14 PM
Shadow cave part 2, snow forest, sky, space, moon, mining cave, tropical forest, medieval castle, underground towne.

Snow forest...LE
Space...AO
Tropical Forest...Basically Humania + FH/DF
Medieval castle...BC
Underground...BS

Shows how hard it is to come up with entirely new ideas since STS has covered quite a few spectrums. They've said they have every campaign mapped out until level 100, so I'm sure they could release the new campaign whenever it's complete/they want to.

iRusher
02-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Elixir theme? Oh wait...

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Lol.

Enanthate
02-20-2013, 09:19 AM
Looking at the world map there aren't many locations left to place expansions. Someone already mentioned that pretty much all that is left is either the sky or the water by the giant sea monster on map. I personally vote sky and maybe have an introduction towards PL gods and maybe we are fighting with/against them. Armors can be like better version angel sets like archangel sets like someone else mentioned above. Sorry on phone too lazy to try and quote exact posters. If sts decided to go with the ocean theme they could introduce scooba sets which are kinda lame but who knows concept art might surprise me or how about king triton themed sets. Coral looking but with like gold triton and crowns etc idk ill keep racking my brain.

I think you are right on about a sky and ocean maps. Actually after the underworld (hell) map, the natural progression would be sky with clouds and a heaven/angel theme.
Sky/heaven map should include a white dragon set hopefully made more exclusive maybe by crafting 2 already crafted black sets, so not everyone would be running around with white dragon sets kinda like hammerjaw in AL.

After the level 81 cap- Sky map / heaven theme could be either purgatory ( a desolate forest with grey dragon sets) or they could just jump to a water map for the level 86 theme with platinum dragon sets or a platinum/blueish tint.

So my summery would be:
81: Sky/heaven with white dragon sets with a brilliant white glow and sparkles.
86: Purgatory/desolate forest or dead lifeless ground (everything black, white and shades of grey except party members and their gear) with grey dragon sets
91: Water map- some stages above and some stages underwater. With blueish platinum or light blue dragon sets.

Roberto077
02-20-2013, 09:23 AM
I feel un-noticed :(

FluffNStuff
02-20-2013, 10:35 AM
I feel un-noticed :(

un-noticed round 2?

Roberto077
02-20-2013, 11:03 AM
un-noticed round 2?

:) Sí

Chopper
02-20-2013, 11:42 AM
People seem obsessed with new dragon gear. Just because Fang (medieval theme) and Humania (underworld dragon themed) had them, doesn't mean STS should stick with them.

Something new would be nice. How about a Pegasus pet and matching Hero armour? That sounds legendary. Something new and epic instead of different colors of what we already have.

Deathofan
02-20-2013, 02:58 PM
Snow forest...LE
Space...AO
Medieval castle...BC
Underground...BS

Shows how hard it is to come up with entirely new ideas since STS has covered quite a few spectrums. They've said they have every campaign mapped out until level 100, so I'm sure they could release the new campaign whenever it's complete/they want to.
I agree that sts already used almost everything on the map, but if they have a hard time to think of a new one maybe they should recycle/mix some of the old ones. For example, the tropical forest can have rain like they added snowflakes to 2010 & 2011 winters, and could also have special sound effects like the one in humania. I have no ideas for the other maps I mentioned lol.

Phoenixking
02-20-2013, 07:18 PM
I like that idea, but AO.

I'd have to say like a heaven type theme, with Angels and wings and stuff.

That'd be pretty cool imo.

Or, like an old day America theme like during the revolution, that'd be pretty cool. They could have musket weapons and pistols and coats and cool pirate looking hats. That'd be pretty cool.
You mean steampunk? That be interesting, it's like if Alterra is advancing tech-wise

Phoenixking
02-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Snow forest...LE
Space...AO
Medieval castle...BC
Underground...BS

To be more exact
AO =Ancient advanced aliens' ruins it never was actually IN space
FH/DF = Mixed tree temperate forest
BC is correct
BS is actually a sewer, the Cave map I forgot name but it's the one with the onyx crystal and earthquake set is actually underground

McBain
02-20-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm not totally buying this. Previously, the devs had said they have the next few campaigns already mapped out for PL and now they're saying they have no idea what to do next? I doubt it. My guess is that they have more than one idea already in development and if anything it's a matter of deciding which idea will come first.

That being said, Sue's feudal Asian-samurai-ninja them is the best one yet IMO. To be honest, I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet.

Also, just because something with a vaguely similar idea has been done doesn't mean there aren't plenty of different avenues to explore in that category. For example, even though sewers are technically underground doesn't mean that everything to do with an underground theme has "been covered." Underground maybe isn't the best example, since that was also kinda done with Blacksmoke, but you get the idea. Point is you can't so general with writing ideas off. You might as well say that Humania was a repeat of Nuri's because they both happened on land, with trees and monsters.

Edit: with that being said, I really wanted an ocean theme with pirates, but that's pretty much exactly what AL is doing. Do it in PL too!

LwMark
02-20-2013, 08:11 PM
We do need a outer space them, maybe AO does a come back!!! With bosses from the outer universe!! Even guest appearances from SL :)

Misfit
02-20-2013, 09:02 PM
the asian and underwater themes are cool id also like to see something like some improvements EX. new sets for lower level twinks like my 26 pvper (Supples) or maybe a new bonus for getting pvp kills (nearing 10k), that'd be awesome even though these are far-fetched ideas i'd hope these ideas reach the devs :D

XXTHEEAGLEXX
02-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Yes I would like a sea monster vanity set.
Maybe a quest like the on for smoke
And the armour can be limited like the black dragon set..
I think this would pls most people for a new ring.
A a sea (ocean set monster)

iRusher
02-22-2013, 09:17 PM
We do need a outer space them, maybe AO does a come back!!! With bosses from the outer universe!! Even guest appearances from SL :)

That'd be the best cap ever.

And they could make a new 1337 item for pl, jk it would come from sl. Nova Blaster for pl.

Overkillzzz
02-23-2013, 03:15 AM
Candy land.

Multibird
02-23-2013, 03:18 AM
Yes sam has seen this thread.......Im hoping by Easter

OverkillED
02-25-2013, 05:55 AM
I'd like an heaven like theme, or a rugged war zone theme, where there will be gear of the holy light. Kinda like this: WoW LightBringer set (1st pic) and Judgement Set (2nd pic). Of course it doesn't have to be exactly like those sets but something similar. The third picture is like an avenger of the light. It's just an artwork I found while browsing through paladin pictures.

25thninja
02-25-2013, 10:52 AM
Put in a big ole anthill with a whole crap load of ants, then stage two have a beehive with bees(duh:stupid: ), and maybe like a spider web or something and something like the cockroach returns (from sewers) and have a super powerfull cockroach who gets killed with a new nuke

Also underwater is supper duuper

Chopper
02-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Put in a big ole anthill with a whole crap load of ants, then stage two have a beehive with bees(duh:stupid: ), and maybe like a spider web or something and something like the cockroach returns (from sewers) and have a super powerfull cockroach who gets killed with a new nuke

Also underwater is supper duuper

fighting bugs would be pretty cool and would't be too far from the basic theme of PL (swords and sorcery).

Maybe the Spider vanity pets can turn against their owners as well as a betrayal! that would be cool to see.

OverkillED
02-26-2013, 05:01 AM
Remove elite cap. Make the cap 80 and start making a normal MMO without all that elite ring helm vanity crap. All endgamers will be the same without all that elixir based and elite items QQ and stuff like that.

Multibird
02-26-2013, 12:43 PM
They need to do something new with the elite cap..etc

Chopper
02-26-2013, 02:13 PM
Remove elite cap. Make the cap 80 and start making a normal MMO without all that elite ring helm vanity crap. All endgamers will be the same without all that elixir based and elite items QQ and stuff like that.

i think STS knows that if they have not reasonably difficult goal at the end, they will lose a bulk of their players and revenue. players want something to acheive in order to be enticed to stay and play and spend plat. The Elite Caps and rewards make sense in that regard.

wvhills
02-26-2013, 02:59 PM
black smoke mountain has been out 4 months and they don't even have any ideas what next campaign will be?

XghostzX
02-26-2013, 03:09 PM
black smoke mountain has been out 4 months and they don't even have any ideas what next campaign will be?

Nah, they for sure have an idea. Our community of players is known for making assumption and spreading rumors.

OverkillED
02-27-2013, 03:04 AM
i think STS knows that if they have not reasonably difficult goal at the end, they will lose a bulk of their players and revenue. players want something to acheive in order to be enticed to stay and play and spend plat. The Elite Caps and rewards make sense in that regard.

They'll make less money or maybe even more because more people might come seeing that endgame is non elite cap based and a bit more balanced. As for rewards, that should come in skill. If StS is losing money, why not just make the normal levels require more exp? Elite cap is a joke in my opinion.

Crashy
03-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Anyone know exactly when this is?
Cause I rlly wanna know.
Can STS at least give us an update telling us an approximate time.
Many of us are wondering that.
At least tell us when u think it will be.

razerfingers
03-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Anyone know exactly when this is?
Cause I rlly wanna know.
Can STS at least give us an update telling us an approximate time.
Many of us are wondering that.
At least tell us when u think it will be.

Not until 2016 gf jk, too bad they made too many games and can't update cap on all games every 4-6months they decide to make a new game every 6 months instead lulz.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Multibird
03-12-2013, 11:38 AM
Not until 2016 gf jk, too bad they made too many games and can't update cap on all games every 4-6months they decide to make a new game every 6 months instead lulz.

lol

Multibird
03-12-2013, 11:39 AM
I predict late Easter

supreme
03-12-2013, 04:56 PM
i think sts should make an announcement about what their intentions are. don't need exact dates but knowing whether or not human capital will be allocated to PL would be nice. there has seriously been complete radio silence from devs or mods for quite some time now. leaving paying customers in the dark is a bit frustrating from the customer's perspective.

imo, PL was slowly dying but feels as if it is on the verge of a comeback if STS can properly capture the momentum.

Crashy
03-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Ya.
Well I mean tell us about when it will be.
I mean I'm sure many of us r wanting to know when

Oldcoot
03-12-2013, 07:17 PM
i think sts should make an announcement about what their intentions are. don't need exact dates but knowing whether or not human capital will be allocated to PL would be nice. there has seriously been complete radio silence from devs or mods for quite some time now. leaving paying customers in the dark is a bit frustrating from the customer's perspective.

imo, PL was slowly dying but feels as if it is on the verge of a comeback if STS can properly capture the momentum.
I completely agree!

tHelonestud
03-12-2013, 07:24 PM
new cap theme should be arcane legends theme, and the final boss is all 3 classes of AL that you have to fight at once

Suentous PO
03-12-2013, 07:31 PM
new cap theme should be arcane legends theme, and the final boss is all 3 classes of AL that you have to fight at once
That would be an easy fight. I'd get behind something and they wouldn't be able to rotate the camera to find me.
Gf

tHelonestud
03-12-2013, 07:38 PM
wow you already figured the trick out and the cap hasn't even started yet

XghostzX
03-12-2013, 10:28 PM
I want a ninja theme. I whip out my samurai sword and go ham on all them monsters. Then I take the numchuks out and be like Bruce Lee / Jackie Chan. After that, I finish it out with hand to hand combat like Chuck Norris.

Plz Thnks thiz post. Ninjas are kewl. We all leik ninjas.25952

razerfingers
03-12-2013, 10:48 PM
That would be an easy fight. I'd get behind something and they wouldn't be able to rotate the camera to find me.
Gf

Lmao i love you sue

Multibird
03-13-2013, 11:36 AM
Did you notice last week on daily deal it was 2x long weekend exp elixir for all 7 days. Usually they change it everyday. We being ignored imo.

gibol1412
03-13-2013, 01:31 PM
Gf

Hello. You Win. Hah.

XghostzX
03-13-2013, 10:20 PM
What do they just sit around take our money and not respond to a customer service complaints.
I'm not here to help the developers it was my understanding they have the game planned out until level 100 and if they are this behind on finding a theme which leads me to believe will be playing in the mountains until summer they really need to hire some people or just do what they do best rehash and change the color.

Modredd, I think the entire community has been frustrated. But if it's bothering you that much, then I highly suggest finding a new game. I'm not trying to sound rude, but giving you the honest truth. I've stopped getting my hopes up, and have simply been enjoying the game as it is as well as the community.

tHelonestud
03-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Did you notice last week on daily deal it was 2x long weekend exp elixir for all 7 days. Usually they change it everyday. We being ignored imo.

more useful than most of the deals atleast

Multibird
03-14-2013, 10:59 AM
more useful than most of the deals atleast
not really

wammm
03-14-2013, 12:41 PM
Tutorial Mission: Round 2

Pro

Oldcoot
03-14-2013, 01:04 PM
I'm beginning to think there's not going to be a 81.

Storms
03-14-2013, 01:55 PM
I have a great idea how about we're in an underground sewer filled with goblins and they give you gems.

Yich
03-14-2013, 02:32 PM
I have a great idea how about we're in an underground sewer filled with goblins and they give you gems.

You're going to enjoy getting to level 48 then...

Pickle
03-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Maybe sts office areas with look a like avatars of the Devs should be the next update

Pickle
03-14-2013, 02:57 PM
Maybe sts office areas with look a like avatars of the Devs should be the next update

Devs as the bosses

GirlxGamer
03-14-2013, 04:59 PM
Cowboy theme, I saw a thread where somebody posted a pic of asommers I think with a new robe that kinda looks a cowboy robe

Lolwut.

Multibird
03-14-2013, 09:55 PM
How about mini humans LOL

Piosidon
03-15-2013, 12:24 AM
IDC I just want a decent storyline and no elite reward