PDA

View Full Version : We would like to change our plats to golds by selling old vanities!

Kurbagaa
02-18-2013, 06:15 PM
Hello. I have total 26 piece of vanity gear that belongs to me. There is have vanity search options in the CS but we can't sell our vanities. If we bought this by our plats, then we have rights to do whatever we want to our cloths; we have rights for sell it in the CS to who hasn't buy any yet. We have a rights to buy and sell funds (I meant by "funds"; funds are all items and everythings belong to us in game) by bought by our money in the economy. These are orders of economy. If we bought plats to gain golds, if we have "Merchant" and "Auctioneer" titles; then we are merchanters. And merchanters should be have rights to sell things they bought. We paying our tax already, no matter of what sold or even cannot sold.. Think about it, "save merchanters, save economy".
I hope i could explained somethings true about as the merchanters.
Thank you.

wauileu
02-20-2013, 05:11 PM
I would indeed love that.

Uzii
02-20-2013, 05:30 PM
In other sts games the vanities bought for plat r not tradable only dropable ones r. So i dont think they ever will be in this game also. Ppl can buy for plat if they want. No one will purchase for plat when it can be bought for gold. I like it how it is but would like to see some dropable vanity too if it will be ever possible.