PDA

View Full Version : Delirium - Guild Thread

Synsenseixxx
02-18-2013, 06:56 PM
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p626/noctevis/gltest111_zpseabb7c85.jpg

Thanks for visiting the Delirium Guild forum page!

Hello! I'm the founder and GM of Delirium, Synsensei. Myself and the Co-Founder & Officer, Nightfaerie, who happens to be my girlfriend irl ;*, want to wish everyone to a future warm welcome to our home and playground!

We are now recruiting mature, funny, friendly Arcanians to join us in-game.

Our lvl requirement is currently 15. Recruiter rank is giving to those lvl 21+ and officers are appointed on an as needed basis. We do have 1 shadow guild hall and 400+ members rising fast! With an average lvl of 21 and an average of 30 people consistently online we can certainly have some fun.

We won't display a giant list of rules and requirements here because most of them go without saying, and are not tolerated.

If you're interested in joining up, just give us a shout here and Nightfaerie will get back to you asap. Or msg us in-game. Or simply ask one of the recruiters with the "Delirium" title over their head to send you an invite!~ ;-) Thanks and GL & HF~

Updates coming soon!~ :topsy_turvy:

HerbalEssence
02-19-2013, 12:01 PM
Hello fellow and future guildies! NightFaerie here, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself.
I will be moderating this thread. :3 Since the lovely folks at STS extended the double exp event, I will be trying to make parties to run WT4 for those guildies who are lvl 20 and close to capping throughout today and tonight! (I will be working later in the day) So, catch me in game~
Have a good day! You're welcome to message me ingame with any questions, but I think Syn covered it pretty well above.

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Good luck on your guild! If you need some advice hit me up,

-Vystirch
GM of <Arcane Fellowship>

Bless
02-19-2013, 12:09 PM
GL :)

Synsenseixxx
02-19-2013, 12:15 PM
Thanks a lot! And thanks vys, will do. Appreciate it.

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 12:18 PM
Thanks a lot! And thanks vys, will do. Appreciate it.

:) I mean It! hit me up if you need advice. :)

-Vys

P.S. I love your Banner for this thread! Did you guys make it yourself?

Synsenseixxx
02-19-2013, 12:49 PM
Thanks a lot! Yes i made banner, and after not touching any editing software for several years and whipping that out in like a half hour i too think it looks decent, if i do say so myself :-P haha. Still have to get around to my sig though..

Synsenseixxx
02-20-2013, 01:44 AM
Good girl. Thanks Babe, The guildies appreciated it!

Synsenseixxx
03-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks to the event we are stronger than ever! Come join us! :onthego:

Synsenseixxx
03-19-2013, 08:06 PM
bump¡ (;