PDA

View Full Version : Nerf warrior?

CaptainPoo
02-18-2013, 07:36 PM
Do you agree or not if they nerf "abit" those muscleman?Because seems like they have no weakness at all.It broken the law of " Each class has their own weakness" term.They are like god.Nothing stop them.Or maybe anyone know what the warrior weakness??Try to mention just one.I wanna hear just one.They broke the fun of pvp.:(

hotpimp
02-18-2013, 07:55 PM
Totall disagree, i play rogue but they need morr stun% on their skyward and more heal on their heal skills

CaptainPoo
02-18-2013, 08:29 PM
More stun chance and more heal??Are you trying to say the warrior rarely stun you? Are you trying to say the 300+ DoT heal is not enough?You must be a "super" rogue that can kill good warrior in 1 shoot.

Oskitopee
02-18-2013, 08:38 PM
warrior is always tank...now its tank AND effective heal? insanity

CaptainPoo
02-18-2013, 08:58 PM
Yes.In most MMORPG that I have played before,tank usually very hard to get kill due to their low damage and dps.But they do have insane armor and maybe self healing.The only tank which I see can kill like crazy and still have no worry about mana and health is only at AL.

Lowlyspy
02-18-2013, 09:01 PM
warrior is always tank...now its tank AND effective heal? insanity

Now? Tanks have always had the best heal in the game.

CaptainPoo
02-18-2013, 09:04 PM
Now? Tanks have always had the best heal in the game.

Yes its part of countering the taking damage part of tanking.But the damage and range from warrior is "too good to be true"

xcainnblecterx
02-19-2013, 12:09 AM
I cant figure out how a warrior can still perma stun a sorc or.rouge till there dead, yet sorc and rouge have wait 4-5secs before next stun

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Yes.... That is my Answer to the title of the thread, I actually didn't read the rest..... :p

Jimmy Chong
02-19-2013, 12:16 AM
Warrior has alot of weakness. I'm a warrior, i have weak knee facing rogue or mage stun me way too much! What the fuss about? You guys get the DMG and DPS, why can't warrior remain alive alittle bit longer?

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 12:17 AM
Warrior has alot of weakness. I'm a warrior, i have weak knee facing rogue or mage stun me way too much! What the fuss about? You guys get the DMG and DPS, why can't warrior remain alive alittle bit longer?

Thing is you do have insane dmg......

Jimmy Chong
02-19-2013, 12:23 AM
Rogue have insane CRIT :)
patato pahtato

Destructible
02-19-2013, 01:51 AM
Warriors don't need a nerf, not really.

We are slow.
Have a limited range.
Rely totally on crit to do good damage.
Without Horn of Renew, we are dead.

*On a side note, Mages need a buff.

Bebsi
02-19-2013, 02:10 AM
Well, I don't know what ur talking about, but my warrior get smoked by rogues all day xD

The medipacks combined with razor makes them almost invincible and yes...
One shot brings my HP down to 8% - 20% if I don't die on their first attack.
It's all about the crit ^_^

Destructible
02-19-2013, 02:22 AM
You can't deny that warriors have great killing power along with surviving power in PvP.

A Rogue with the right player behind it and great gear can tank better than an average warrior.

birdmasta
02-19-2013, 02:54 AM
u said average... AVERAGE thats an ofc for any class... what we talking about is GOOD ROGUE vs GOOD WARRIOR who wins? warrior ofc

A Rogue with the right player behind it and great gear can tank better than an average warrior.

Madstar
02-19-2013, 03:20 AM
Totall disagree, i play rogue but they need morr stun% on their skyward and more heal on their heal skills

L.M.A.O

Madstar
02-19-2013, 03:22 AM

We are slow.
Have a limited range.

Lol! When I run away with my Sorcerer, the Warrior is like 5 metres away from me, when he attacks of course he does not touch me but I still get hit like if he had the power to attack you from miles away and then die when he's not even near me at all. Sounds legit. Tssssssk.

Destructible
02-19-2013, 04:15 AM
u said average... AVERAGE thats an ofc for any class... what we talking about is GOOD ROGUE vs GOOD WARRIOR who wins? warrior ofc

I believe the word i was using was 'tank'. I didn't say anything about winning though.

Lol! When I run away with my Sorcerer, the Warrior is like 5 metres away from me, when he attacks of course he does not touch me but I still get hit like if he had the power to attack you from miles away and then die when he's not even near me at all. Sounds legit. Tssssssk.

Screen size differences affect graphics slightly, i think. I've played with my friend using my tab while he uses a laptop, and the results on our screens are significantly different. My character is in a different position on both our screens, and vice versa with his character.

AtariX
02-19-2013, 04:29 AM
I've actually encountered a warrior, which did had insane damage, insane HP and also the range, cause he used throwing axe with taunt and it litterally grabs you and slides you towards him, so... Yeah, tanks are OP, I get stunned all the time and since rogue's and sor's stun got nerfed, I don't see a point why not to do so with tanks. Skyward smash has also a too big range to be honest.

OR

There should be made something like stun ressist necklaces or something in this way.

Haligali
02-19-2013, 05:02 AM
Yes

Ravager
02-19-2013, 05:12 AM
I've actually encountered a warrior, which did had insane damage, insane HP and also the range, cause he used throwing axe with taunt and it litterally grabs you and slides you towards him, so... Yeah, tanks are OP, I get stunned all the time and since rogue's and sor's stun got nerfed, I don't see a point why not to do so with tanks. Skyward smash has also a too big range to be honest.

OR

There should be made something like stun ressist necklaces or something in this way.

Taunt doesn't do nothing in PVP.
With the axe throw upgrade, it has a 25% chance to stun.

The stun nerf that all classes (not just rogue and sorcerer) is that after you get stunned one time, there is a 7.5s time frame that you are immune to stun. I'm not sure if pets are follow this 7.5s immunity.

Heiki
02-19-2013, 05:14 AM
This thread seems to attract challenged players.

I blame lag for the range issue.

You can't change the fact that players will rage at the huge guy in spiky armor pounding on them while the real killer is the rogue sniping from behind. It's just very visible when a warrior is on you.

warbluefish
02-19-2013, 05:35 AM

The stun nerf that all classes (not just rogue and sorcerer) is that after you get stunned one time, there is a 7.5s time frame that you are immune to stun. I'm not sure if pets are follow this 7.5s immunity.

The stun nerf mostly benifiting to warriors. bcos mages and rougue doesnt need the immunity. They get stuned they die. Only warrior can survive the the stun and killing others during the stun immunity time.

And also all class has the same movment speed. Warrior has skyward smash. how come they r the slowest?

Att range. skyward smash plus windmill and rogues piercer plus aimed shot has the longest att range in the game. only warrior short is the crit .

Their mana last longer then a mage. :). i dont know what to say about that.

Hadec
02-19-2013, 05:50 AM
trol thread...

KillaSkillz
02-19-2013, 05:59 AM
Yes troll thread :)

Make pvp naked, and everyone level 1 for it and then everyone is happy.

Nerfing because someone doesn't play their class properly isn't gonna help.
I am warrior and was getting owned by sorcerers and rogues, I didn't ask for nerfs to crit and ranged attacks it won't help. I needed to change my strategy. (still got owned by some :) )

xcainnblecterx
02-19-2013, 08:42 AM
Ahhhh so thats how warriors pull me towards em. Was wondering who was being a bear

TheBedtBird
02-19-2013, 10:20 AM
My mage has an insanley high kdr, I'm level 21 and do endgame pvp. You guys just haven't found that secret to winning yet. But practice makes perfect, so just keep practicing or pm me if you want to become an invincable mage, and I'll give you some pointers

AtariX
02-19-2013, 12:20 PM

You should check on that mate, it stuns and taunt you towards the warrior. And as they said, the immunity benefits mainly warriors.

Vilified
02-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Nah we should just change the warriors name to God........

@everyone claiming warriors are fine as is: I had a good Mage until they nerfed stun now he can't kill a warrior unless they're a complete noob and even then it was a challenge. So I capped a warrior and set him up with dirt cheap gear. Even with my first attempted build and horrible gear I was able to own 2-3 mages by myself. ( I had issues with rogues but from what I've seen well built warriors don't)

Seeing it from both sides they're clearly OP so any warrior out there claiming they aren't, I challenge you to create a Mage and try your luck.

Vilified
02-19-2013, 01:08 PM

Yes but warriors don't have a 100% chance to stun only like a 25% chance to proc so by the time you get a second stun our immunity has run out........ So maybe 1 out of 5 battles does that update even effect warriors I wouldnt call that a nerf

Irons<Xerred Demm>
02-19-2013, 05:19 PM

We are slow.
Have a limited range.

Agree with all but the slow part, well said.

Cero
02-19-2013, 05:32 PM
My mage has an insanley high kdr, I'm level 21 and do endgame pvp. You guys just haven't found that secret to winning yet. But practice makes perfect, so just keep practicing or pm me if you want to become an invincable mage, and I'll give you some pointers

so your saying you can beat warriors? like who?
i can only see having a good group and staying behind for KS is the only way for mages to kill.
post your ign

Zaonabiuibil
02-19-2013, 05:40 PM
My God people. This is almost as relentlessly annoying as the Forgotten Bows.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Cahaun
02-19-2013, 05:58 PM
My God people. This is almost as relentlessly annoying as the Forgotten Bows.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.
The instant Arcane Legends came out, all I hear is "Nerf this!" or "Nerf that!" These threads do become quite a headache :/

Robhawk
02-20-2013, 03:52 AM
so your saying you can beat warriors? like who?
i can only see having a good group and staying behind for KS is the only way for mages to kill.
post your ign

I can totally confirm that...
I dont think there is any mage out there that has insane kdr and kills good warriors/rogues... u need perfect timing and luck to have at least a little chance to win 1 out 4! (vs rogues 1 out 4, warrior you will lose 4 out of 4!)

The best mage i have seen so far is Remind and yes Cero u r also good but as u said only in a group... ;)

Its just OT but i have to say one of the overall best players is for sure Blakadder (rogue), this guy is insane and i HATE to play against him cause its allways like: shield up -> charge fireball -> he is stuned -> lightning, shoot, shoot -> stun is over -> 0.5 secs later im dead... there a few others like Paulisss, its nearly the same! :D

warbluefish
02-20-2013, 07:22 AM
No doubt warriors r the most balance class in AL. They have everything. Mages always complain about their own problems. low dmg low health. cant move around like rogue and warriors.

What warriors complain about? being one shot killed and stun. noting else. skyward smash plus windmill is a gods like skill in pvp. it have high dmg and it can moving around when giveing snare .
Maybe they dont need be nerfed just push up other class a little.

warbluefish
02-20-2013, 07:24 AM

im begging u to let me know who this is. im playing pvp a lot. just pls. let watch how u pvp warrior.

Mysticaleagle
02-20-2013, 07:35 AM

I believe your secret is farming. If not, i'd greatly appreciate to become a 'unbeatable' mage.

Enlighten me!

Robhawk
02-20-2013, 07:54 AM
My KDR is 0,78 (825k, 1065d) and i think there are a lot of mages doing worse than this... but TheBedtBird please lead us to the enlightenment!

Darko
02-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Kdr ratip for cero is nice.. why cause its callwd ctf and its 5 vs 5... use ur teamates. ... ur warruor needa to heal if he sees ur low etc.. the game isnt called let me run down the hallways by myself and go 1 on 1 with a top warrior.... I agree if you know your class, its strengths and weaknessess u will be fine... a rouge doesn't need to charge in a group like they are a warrior, what I see....when I do skyward smash id I stun u ur probably dead, if I don't im probably going to lose or be close to it...a lot of these wins I get I end up with around 5-10% life left.. u guys have no clue how close it is at times. .maybe you have wrong specs, skills, gear, pet, combination , etc. .I fought same rouge 1 vs 1 6 times...they won 4-2.. I tried different combos, pwts etx.... find what works for your class

Jessicazx
02-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Yes please.