PDA

View Full Version : The one person that has my most respect in PL.

NotYoCookiez
02-18-2013, 07:58 PM
This guy/girl!

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w400/notyocookiez/74F133BD-CB1D-42A5-BBE7-FD273E38E845-502-00000097EBC9740B.jpg

I see him Ctf alot and I love him! Lol he is quiet and nice enough to add me! He is a true PL lover and plays without the trash talk (:

His deaths shows true dedication to this game

Everyone'sFavMage
02-18-2013, 08:02 PM
Wow I feel..... honored.

wammm
02-18-2013, 08:07 PM
Very Nice.

So to the ppl who are hiding their stats, Negative or positive, that doesn't affects your personality as YOU and as a player.

I salute u!

Yich
02-18-2013, 08:28 PM
Is this natedestroyer?

NotYoCookiez
02-18-2013, 08:29 PM
No.. But Nate is cool too! I haven't seen him since last year tho

Jcyee
02-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Lol I feel like I've seen this guy before

What if this person sees the pic. He might unfriend you :p

NotYoCookiez
02-18-2013, 08:33 PM
I hope not D: I'm his biggest fan !

cookiez
02-18-2013, 09:01 PM
Lol just played with him yesterday:)

TEOKILLO
02-18-2013, 09:09 PM
Wingprime

Jcyee
02-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Very Nice.

So to the ppl who are hiding their stats, Negative or positive, that doesn't affects your personality as YOU and as a player.

I salute u!

Or maybe he's too cheap/poor to hide his stats. Maybe... lol

Jhawkeye
02-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Yea is that wingedprime? He's pretty cool people when you get to know him.. I thrashed him in pvp myself.. but he has that many deaths because he was selling kills

NotYoCookiez
02-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Never heard of/ seen wing prime lol

iRusher
02-18-2013, 09:38 PM
I've never met him, but the two people who I have the most respect for in pl are, AceDagger(Ace) and PhoenixKing.

bglir
02-18-2013, 09:54 PM
i want him/her please tell me this great person is who, with his help im going to be in top of leaderboard with highest kill, lol just joking:loyal:, its looks nearly same as my stats when i started pvp and ctf, ahhhhhhhhh the good old days i was bully, spawned and trash talk because i'm so dang bad but I'm still bad but not worst like before hehehehe, i salute the player for his afford and patient to stay cool, looks like the player is shirton if im not mistaken i sometimes team with him because he always got spawned and bully.

NotYoCookiez
02-18-2013, 10:41 PM
i want him/her please tell me this great person is who, with his help im going to be in top of leaderboard with highest kill, lol just joking:loyal:, its looks nearly same as my stats when i started pvp and ctf, ahhhhhhhhh the good old days i was bully, spawned and trash talk because i'm so dang bad but I'm still bad but not worst like before hehehehe, i salute the player for his afford and patient to stay cool, looks like the player is shirton if im not mistaken i sometimes team with him because he always got spawned and bully.

Spot on!

Sounds just like something he would be involved in lol anytime I see him I will help him :3

razerfingers
02-18-2013, 10:57 PM
I've never met him, but the two people who I have the most respect for in pl are, AceDagger(Ace) and PhoenixKing.

Noob ;(

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

wammm
02-18-2013, 11:19 PM
Very Nice.

I salute u!

Or maybe he's too cheap/poor to hide his stats. Maybe... lol

Hahahaha u sir made my day

bglir
02-19-2013, 01:44 AM

LOL i lost respect for Ace, he have been trash talking and insulting me from day one since i step foot in arena, his a good pvp but if his trash talking never change since his last two bans this will be finally be the last for him.:cheerful: sorry iRusher just my opinion, i respect yours, but this section is for respect to this guy whos effort to be pvp super star but still maintain his cool and plays without the trash talk (could be non english speaking fella). Peace and me Love You Longtime:drunk:

Renegade
02-19-2013, 03:26 AM
Props to this player for not caring about his k/d and simply playing for fun. Not something you see very often. About ace, is that dude mute or something? Or doesn't speak English? Literally have never seen him talk besides saying "go". Again though, shirton is a prime example of what pvp used to be, just playing for fun and not for k/d. Much respect to you man.

Blind
02-19-2013, 04:33 AM
Thos guy's ign is Shirton, cool guy

I actually wanted to make a thread about him too, he just doesn't care, plays for fun, although i hate having him on my team haha.

Blind
02-19-2013, 04:35 AM
can you please tell me your ign, cause i'm confused with your obession with ace these days lol, i've been close friends with him since 56, so i wanna know if i know u

neoV
02-19-2013, 06:12 AM
SHIRTON ftw :D . .this guy doesnt care his/her kdr basically just enjoy the game

NotYoCookiez
02-19-2013, 04:04 PM
Thos guy's ign is Shirton, cool guy

I actually wanted to make a thread about him too, he just doesn't care, plays for fun, although i hate having him on my team haha.

Yeah wish there were more people like him haha

AHarvey13
02-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Props to this player for not caring about his k/d and simply playing for fun. Not something you see very often. About ace, is that dude mute or something? Or doesn't speak English? Literally have never seen him talk besides saying "go". Again though, shirton is a prime example of what pvp used to be, just playing for fun and not for k/d. Much respect to you man.

Ace is a cool dude he really doesnt talk to randoms lol. My bird and his bear (Obey) pvp alot in 71 pvp. He speaks good english. I wouldnt dare do endgame with his burd though...

Zaonabiuibil
02-19-2013, 05:47 PM
Noob ;(

I respect Razer the most <3

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Roberto077
02-19-2013, 05:52 PM
I respect everyone equally. With exception of my best Legends friend Jakhad.

Spyce
02-19-2013, 06:41 PM
High Lvled noob.

razerfingers
02-19-2013, 06:44 PM
I respect Razer the most <3

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

<3 ill put that in my siggy :)))) :D

WarTornBird
02-19-2013, 06:48 PM

Ace is a cool dude he really doesnt talk to randoms lol. My bird and his bear (Obey) pvp alot in 71 pvp. He speaks good english. I wouldnt dare do endgame with his burd though...

I second this ^^
He doesn't usually talk unless it's a "friend"
He taught me everything about birds at the 66 cap, along with Odin. It never did me justice at endgame but more than so helped at my 56. I was a fury bird up untill I met Ace.

Bunnyshoota
02-19-2013, 07:58 PM
i respect nunja

AHarvey13
02-20-2013, 07:16 AM

I second this ^^
He doesn't usually talk unless it's a "friend"
He taught me everything about birds at the 66 cap, along with Odin. It never did me justice at endgame but more than so helped at my 56. I was a fury bird up untill I met Ace.

Lol you were lucky

Zeus
02-20-2013, 11:36 AM
You do realize you just advertised this guy for free kills to the entire end game PvP community? Whoops! ;)

Multibird
02-20-2013, 01:55 PM
aw shirton..I thought about him, I give him respect.

P.S - maybe he/she going for death lb

Roberto077
02-20-2013, 01:55 PM
You do realize you just advertised this guy for free kills to the entire end game PvP community? Whoops! ;)

Big mistake xD

NotYoCookiez
02-20-2013, 03:38 PM

People already do that to him... Lol this changes nothing

Phoenixking
02-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Very Nice.

I salute u!
The thing is if you're an intbird (which I am) in endgame (which I am) endgamers will annoy the hell out of you, they already annoy the hell out of me as is

iRusher
02-20-2013, 10:56 PM
Very Nice.

I salute u!
The thing is if you're an intbird (which I am) in endgame (which I am) endgamers will annoy the hell out of you, they already annoy the hell out of me as is

Lol.

chau
02-21-2013, 08:10 PM
, shirton?

MightyMicah
02-21-2013, 08:45 PM
This guy/girl!

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w400/notyocookiez/74F133BD-CB1D-42A5-BBE7-FD273E38E845-502-00000097EBC9740B.jpg

I see him Ctf alot and I love him! Lol he is quiet and nice enough to add me! He is a true PL lover and plays without the trash talk (:

His deaths shows true dedication to this game

Cookiez, I've just gained an immense respect for you. This observation you made is awesome. I wish more people thought like you. Pocket Legends would be a much different game if people did.

Zeus
02-21-2013, 09:31 PM
People already do that to him... Lol this changes nothing

Lol, yes it does. Now they will hunt him more! :(

MightyMicah
02-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Lol, yes it does. Now they will hunt him more! :(

At 12k deaths, I'd doubt if he minds. ;)