PDA

View Full Version : World class gamers - pvp guild, pros only.

inkredible
02-18-2013, 08:13 PM
My main guild is outlaw-immortals but i made a toon strictly for this.

Me and a few friends decided to make a guild strictly PVP-er only, and active
It is just recently created maybe like two days ago, were currently recruiting
PVP-er pro's only-
If youre interested - reply here or find me again ,

Itoopeo
02-18-2013, 08:32 PM
How do you define pro?

Dragonrider023
02-18-2013, 08:35 PM
How do you define pro?

Yes, please define it now

inkredible
02-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Pro- good at pvp, not only with great gear, but with good strategy and timing , stats
warrior with 130+ dps, 830+ armor, rogues 230+dps, etc
another way to tell, would probably ur KILL/ DEATH ratio
thats why i said if youre interested, either msg me or find me in the game, and we'll PVP together

PRO's like AndyPw, xheadbasherx, vyridianna, bulsa, uninstall, exportedjunk , kitiana , paulsebi , syntaxerror, corsot ETC ETC lists goes on kind of pro
if you know those people, u know what im talkin about by pros-
then again, i could help you out with specs, and strategies
.. find me in the game if youre interested,

CaptainPoo
02-18-2013, 09:02 PM
So the "pro" is rogues and warriors?

inkredible
02-18-2013, 09:29 PM
no mages areeeeeeeeee BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG factor and help, pro mages are nuts

Boomdynamite
02-19-2013, 01:12 AM
:banana:

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 01:19 AM
iMO... You can not include KDRs for someone being "pro"... Smh. Too many farmers out there that leave matches when killed and prey on low level, low geared, and low experienced players. There are players that actually are team players (afterall, CtF is a team based arena) and don't have a crazy KDR. That doesn't mean they can't take you on 1v1, it just means they play by the rules of CtF.

TheStoic
02-19-2013, 01:35 AM
iMO... You can not include KDRs for someone being "pro"... Smh. Too many farmers out there that leave matches when killed and prey on low level, low geared, and low experienced players. There are players that actually are team players (afterall, CtF is a team based arena) and don't have a crazy KDR. That doesn't mean they can't take you on 1v1, it just means they play by the rules of CtF.

A good point...KDR is not a ideal measure of being a pro.

razerfingers
02-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Ctf is ffa gf for trying to find pros. I can look pro on rogue by doing a butt load of ksing(kill stealing.)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

neodebronco
02-19-2013, 01:49 AM
My toons are listed below.

Gawdley - 21 Warrior
Godesque - 21 Rogue
Kasilumati - 21 Sorcerer

Add me.

inkredible
02-19-2013, 02:32 PM

Hmm good point i forgot about farming because i dont farm myself,
but like i said its just a probability meaning somewhat a factor but i was not fully saying it is based on that.
Good point

inkredible
02-19-2013, 02:33 PM
Lolright but i know a pro when i see one, and i deff know what kill stealing is which drives me nuts but i dont consider those people pro either, i usually 1v1 to a lot of people and thats mainly how i know how good they are

inkredible
02-19-2013, 02:33 PM
My toons are listed below.

Gawdley - 21 Warrior
Godesque - 21 Rogue
Kasilumati - 21 Sorcerer

Add me.

Ill add ya up when i get home
IGN inkredible or Inkredble

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 02:34 PM
Meh, this is reminding me of HoF. All I have to say, I'm done here.

inkredible
02-19-2013, 02:36 PM
Meh, this is reminding me of HoF. All I have to say, I'm done here.

HOF is more overall, tryna over come the leaderboards..beating times.. overalls.. pve kills everything
this is just a simple PVP addicts, crazy pvp lovers whos pro, focusing mostly on PVP

but hey youre a pretty "pro" urself too vy :P

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 02:50 PM
HOF is more overall, tryna over come the leaderboards..beating times.. overalls.. pve kills everything
this is just a simple PVP addicts, crazy pvp lovers whos pro, focusing mostly on PVP

but hey youre a pretty "pro" urself too vy :P

True, just as long as it doesn't seem you steal member I think you will do great! Otherwise if it seems that way you will stomp on a lot of GMs toes. Not people you want to stomp on, cause GMs normally have a lot of influence. But I'm too nice :p

Thanks for calling me pro, at my best I can beat most u listed..... But I've Ben twinking more lately :)

GL and if you do this, make sure you do it right. Cya ig :)

-Vys

BoomBox
02-19-2013, 03:49 PM
You cant define " pro" unkess your being paid to play.. but good luck with guild..

Raxin
02-19-2013, 04:23 PM
Lolright but i know a pro when i see one, and i deff know what kill stealing is which drives me nuts but i dont consider those people pro either, i usually 1v1 to a lot of people and thats mainly how i know how good they are
Ks is a figment of your imagination along with your "pro list" lol

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 05:57 PM
But.. You can't consider it KSing in CtF when its a team based arena. It could just be someone coming in to try & help you out seeing as your hp is starting to get low. Even if the opponent's hp is nearing death, with DOT skills, you could end up dead after they die (I get some kills after I die due to my DOTs that are also AOEs). Its CtF team vs team so really theres no such thing as KSing when the goal is to get the flags.

inkredible
02-19-2013, 08:50 PM
You cant define " pro" unkess your being paid to play.. but good luck with guild..

You know what i meant by "pro"

GoodSyntax
02-19-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm with you Lady! I get A LOT of deaths running interference for my flag carrier. If I can get just a couple of extra seconds for my carrier while I receive auto-target and mob aggro, then I've done my job. Usually doesn't work out too well for my Rogue, but two or three seconds head start when a team of two or three warriors are chasing is all the time that is needed.

Also, unlike many players I see in PUGs, I don't bail on team mates, don't kills guys that are obviously AFK, don't spawn kill, support my team mates, etc. CTF is a team sport and there is some basic chivalry that should be observed.

Doesn't sound too pro, but that's my thoughts on CTF...

inkredible
02-20-2013, 08:09 AM
I'm with you Lady! I get A LOT of deaths running interference for my flag carrier. If I can get just a couple of extra seconds for my carrier while I receive auto-target and mob aggro, then I've done my job. Usually doesn't work out too well for my Rogue, but two or three seconds head start when a team of two or three warriors are chasing is all the time that is needed.

Also, unlike many players I see in PUGs, I don't bail on team mates, don't kills guys that are obviously AFK, don't spawn kill, support my team mates, etc. CTF is a team sport and there is some basic chivalry that should be observed.

Doesn't sound too pro, but that's my thoughts on CTF...

Team player is a big factor, Being able to kill, supporting the team is a factor, gettin the flags with strategy is a factor
i just gave out a few example but i did not briefly described it all
- Strategies aka how you play is what mainly described a "pro" (common sense) just other factors come with that, that could contribute
LADY is right, im not arguing with her, but im also not saying PVP is all about killing or 1v1 playing, that was just another way to find out
if someone is pro.. not on how much they kill not based on them killing me but rather to see how they strategize

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 09:05 AM
I iz pros then? :-)

Limsi
02-20-2013, 09:10 AM
HOF sends you the best of luck with this newly created guild! I'm seeing more and more PVP inclined guild as time passes by: Misfits, Philippine Allstar, Philippine's Finest, Silentkill and Epitome of Excellence. Hof focuses on the other categories but we do have a small team for pvp activities. Gl! :)

Samhayne
02-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Thread closed at the original poster's request.