PDA

View Full Version : Skills rank

Trollpackan
09-28-2010, 04:12 AM
On the skills tab where you can see the current and next rank, the information is the same. At least for me.

Trollpackan
09-28-2010, 04:27 AM
It seems to be only before you add the first point to a skill. When you have no points on a skill you can only see the first rank in both current and next rank. Do you understand what I mean?

Raxie
09-28-2010, 04:37 AM
you just answered your own question...

Pleasure_Pirate
09-28-2010, 04:49 AM
You're correct though, you need a point in that skill. Technically it should be set to show 0 in the current rank, or 'You do not have any points in this skill.'

Trollpackan
09-28-2010, 05:08 AM
you just answered your own question...
Well it looks a little bit confusing so that's why I asked.

You're correct though, you need a point in that skill. Technically it should be set to show 0 in the current rank, or 'You do not have any points in this skill.'
Yes maybe show 0 before you put a point there?

Trollpackan
09-28-2010, 07:55 AM
But again, when I look at my beckon skill I have 4 points now, and it has the same info for the next rank. I'm guessing it isn't the same??

Royce
09-28-2010, 10:27 AM
But again, when I look at my beckon skill I have 4 points now, and it has the same info for the next rank. I'm guessing it isn't the same??

Beckon increases the distance pulled with rank and I don't believe that distance is listed in the description so it wouldn't change from one rank to the next.

Trollpackan
09-28-2010, 12:25 PM
Beckon increases the distance pulled with rank and I don't believe that distance is listed in the description so it wouldn't change from one rank to the next.

Ok, but in that case they should add that. As it is now it looks like there are no difference.

asommers
09-28-2010, 01:46 PM
This will be fixed the next content update. It will tell you that the selected skill is not ranked.

-ALS