PDA

View Full Version : jcn helm 9000 and gold shirt vanity drop location..!!

Devourerr
02-18-2013, 09:56 PM
:biggrin:hello guys!!~I'm back with some guide(but don't know how to move it to SL guide)

Last weekend, I got a classic jcn helm 9000 vii drop while fighting with mad docat DYNASTAR LAB...ok now let start the guide.

1)first,be at lvl10+..

2)start from pt1-pt5(don't rush killing mob)

3)kill all the BOSStill u reach last boss called MAD DOC(I don't remeber full name)

4)kill him and earn some achievement like ::ending the madness:: and mad doc achievement..

5)runs 3-6times and see what u got!!

NOW FOR GOLD SHIRT OK!!

1)be at lvl 30+..

2)kill the red beard at part 4 and and 5 and u must got some achievement

3)runs 3-7times on pt 4&5

**that all I got**thanks for reading**plzz comment wat u got

Zaonabiuibil
02-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Classics actually drop from any big boss.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

William To
02-18-2013, 10:00 PM
As Zao said, You can get many vanities almost everywhere. Boxes, bosses, or random drops

Devourerr
02-18-2013, 10:02 PM
But I got it when I kill the red berd..

I don't know if other big boss have it..(or wear it lol):suspicion:

iRusher
02-18-2013, 10:26 PM
But I got it when I kill the red berd..

I don't know if other big boss have it..(or wear it lol):suspicion:

I believe all the bigger bosses(usually on the last map of the campaign) drop all the classics. By the way there's already a guide to this too.

Drioyard
02-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Any last boss can drop shirts,camera heads,glasses and jackets ;) even a lower lv map can drop : example : in slouch both 3 and 5map can drop :)

Pandasrule
02-19-2013, 08:18 PM
Any last boss can drop shirts,camera heads,glasses and jackets ;) even a lower lv map can drop : example : in slouch both 3 and 5map can drop :)

Ya pretty much

Rittik
02-22-2013, 05:17 AM
Well thanks for the guide :) well Added a thanks for your support!
We need a helpfull community and it can be achieved with dedicated forummers like you!

well in the thread context..Classic stuffs drops from almost all last level bosses :)

-Rik[Rittik]

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-26-2013, 12:10 PM
i won 2 vanities from miner mcgurk and they were stupid jcn helms and then i won another jcn helm from guardian boss in numa guess i only win jcns.

Rittik
02-26-2013, 01:31 PM
^^JCN man :) ur new name

-Rik[Rittik]

iRusher
02-26-2013, 03:44 PM
i won 2 vanities from miner mcgurk and they were stupid jcn helms and then i won another jcn helm from guardian boss in numa guess i only win jcns.

Probably because your a noobsih fail rusher. Plus, you didn't "win" them, they dropped.

Devourerr
02-27-2013, 06:41 AM
Well thanks for the guide :) well Added a thanks for your support!
We need a helpfull community and it can be achieved with dedicated forummers like you!

well in the thread context..Classic stuffs drops from almost all last level bosses :)

-Rik[Rittik]

Thanks rittik I appreciate it..:)

CARNIVALCLOWN
02-27-2013, 11:28 AM
if im so noob then why havent i seen you in pvp to farm me. and also winning and dropping are same thing cause thats what happend i won them for killing the boss duh.