PDA

View Full Version : My Warrior build with juggernaunt

Excuses
02-18-2013, 10:29 PM
Well. I know most of you people will say many thing about this.
So I want to tell you guys this first.

I tried more than 15 respecs, and especially with juggernaut vs windmill twice each.
And I decided to use this, so. please read first.

The Warrior I have tried to make was a TANK & PVPer.

I tried every skills once each to see how it works and works for me,

All Tank Skills - CS, HOR, Jug, AT : but tooooo week for solo and pvp
Most Popular skills - SS, Winmill, Veng, HOR : Strong, oddly dies a lot in pvp & solo is ok, but need a lot of pots, Hard to do Tank.

So I have lv 21 warrior with
Jugg 5/5
Veng 5/5
HOR 5/5
SS 4/5 (except Effortless execution cuz I have Veng)
Mighty 1/5

Now, I know what you are gonna say.
However, let me tell you this first.

Winmill, Veng, HOR SS & Jugg Veng HOR SS
with both Demonlord will & Grace
with both Dark Watch sword of potency & Burning buckler of will
in PVP, Solo, Tank and with one rogue.

Tried TWICE for a week each to see which works better.
(I don't exactly know about buff, effect and stats, but wanna talk about RESULT only)

on Tanking, of course Jugg Veng HOR SS is better.
Some will say two taunt skills will not enough to keep boss's attention, and YES.
But it is enough to be survive (with jugg), get boss's attentions and heal my party. In 20 mobs I need just a couple pots.
If I have a party(even one), I barely pot. In Solo, I have to use a lot of pot because I have limited damage.
And personal award is good too.
But with Winmill, Veng, HOR SS cannot be a tank(I mean get a attention), Maybe make better damage, but have to pot a lot more, especially when I don't have party.

For PVP, I thought Winmill, Veng, HOR SS will do better with better damage, but oddly I got killed more with limited heal.
(this is why I tried twice each)
People say jugg is not helping you from being stunned. Then well, what can help you?
Once you are stunned, you cannot use any skills. With in about 5 second, you will be dead, EVEN you are out of stun and use heal. even with barrier, it is going to give you a couple more second and another stun to be dead.
But jugg increases a LOT of % of change to be survived.
With Jugg, I barely lose 1 vs. 1 in PVP, because, they CANNOT kill me so easily.
To score to win the game, this is perfect. ( I can even fight and win from a rogue or mage with a flag, and just walk through bloody battle field with jugg)

So I found this.
Warrior is a shield, and Rogue is a spear. Whichever is stronger is going to win.
But a shield cut down it's defense and try to attack more, against real good spear, you are broken.

Yes of course it will take longer time to kill mobs, boss and other player.
But in the end, you will win more, survive more, using less pots and don't have to get mad of death.

So, I am enjoying Jugg, Veng, HOR SS with Demonlord Grace.
(becasue I have Veng, so don't need mana, and Jugg, so don't need a little more armor. I did tried both. But makes no bag difference.)
And I use Dark Watch sword of potency for PVP, or with small number of party.
& and use Burning buckler of will with a lot of party(if they are all rogues)

And additoinally, For pet, I have Snaggletooth and Malison(No Flap Jack, So don't know about this), but found Hazel is REALLY good in PVP if you have Veng.
+30 Str and 7% movement (this give you to follow a bugging rogue and mage to kill them off) and +3 Health.
I usually use malison for Elite, but Hazel is way better in PVP.

And again, I know many people will still disagree and don't like this combination.
Believe or not, if you are not looking for fast result, and WIN in the end, this might work for you.
Just an option.

Thank you for reading.

Destructible
02-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Thanks for sharing. Hmm maybe I'll add this to the builds-to-try when the free respec comes about.

Right now I'm not really in a hurry to try other builds. :)

Heiki
02-19-2013, 03:48 AM
How is your damage output? Do you manage to kill without getting mobbed by other team?

ishyrionek
02-19-2013, 07:39 AM
Remove
Jugg taunt, nothink can stop me
Healing range, taunt
Add
4 in migth and prety nice build :-)
Orr add after patch coming.

Did you tried other shout, for jugg? 25% dodge, 5% dmg reduction, 10% speed , small cd, seems better than jugg!

Did you ever killed GOD stun mague with this skill buid?it looks like no chance to win vs them, or bow rogue.

But yeah look like nice long fight vs warriors and melee rogues xd

Excuses
02-20-2013, 01:39 AM
about Damage,
I can go solo all regular map with less than 10 pots, (It takes time, but,) I can solo any elite. (I have done all 5 dead city by myself)

Right now my damage is 123.8 and DPS is 139.3 with hazel, 121.1, and 136.2 with malison.
With Dark Watch Sword of Potency and Demonlord Grace.

And the reason why I use SS, not Windmill, is SS gives you
1. Better AoE skill: while windmill hits 3 targets only SS hits more target,
2. (Better or same) Damage: Windmill hit 4 times with 10 sec cool down, SS does 50 more damage with 3 sec cool down. With mobs I feel almost same, but with high crit, I think SS does better damage overall.
3. No skill bothering: Windmill is the only skill that you CANNOT use other skill right after you use it. That 2 sec give rogue one more Aimed shot to kill you.
4. Most importantly: Stun your target to heal, run or hit your opponents. (PVP)
5. And allow you a distance attack: Perfect on running rogue with bow or mage with gun.

I do regular hit for mobs and charged attack for boss (Just because to focus more on my party's health)
And right now my Charged SS does 250-300, with Veng on upto 415(highest I have seen)

Today I tried PVP, played 1 on 1 with other rogues. won 9/10. (I won twice from the rogue that I lost)
Like I said it takes longer time, but you will win.

This is what I usually do.

1. I charge Jugg first and run to a rogue (Becasue they usually run and Aimed shot first)
Jugg gives you 20% Reduced damage, 500 health and removes movement-impairing effect which means you will survive from its first wave of attack.

2. and right following with Charged Veng to give myself another 500 health(with Adrenaline Surge: +50 Str) for in case they have Razor shield, and get 32.46 crit, 152 damage(if you use ribbit, it will be higher) for following attack with SS.

3. Charged SS on her. If you stun, regular hit with one more Charged SS, If not, my health will be about 50%, time to use HoR.

4. if they have Razor, stay away and wait untill it is done(and my health will be full) while charging SS or Veng.
If they just keep running and use Aimed shot and Nox, Keep attacking, if they don't have high health they will be death here.
Or sometime use health pack, then,

5. SS, Veng, hit, SS, hit. then most of them will be death here. or again Heal again, SS, Veng, Jugg, SS, hit...

The important thing is you should not use Jugg and heal at the same time. In my experience, Jugg first works better because if you heal first, your health stays at 100% and going down even with following jugg, but with Jugg + Veng you will not be dead with their first attacks(even you are stunned) then you can heal yourself back to 100%.

What I wrote is for 1 on 1 battle. (I do 1 on 1 to see how strong I am against rogue only. not to brag. )

I think Getting mobbed or not depends your teammates. I sometimes can kill two mages, but hardly two rogue or warriors.
I think you should have at least TWO warrior with HOR + bubble(Protective shield), and use it on different time(one use it first, and wait until the bubble is gone, in 2 sec the other one use again), that way you can keep all your party's health and move together to the flag.
Again. Warrior is the only class that gives bubble to allies, and most heal to them. I think if we ignore this fact and try to be hero, we are missing point.
Just my opinion.

Thanks!!

FYI, I am thinking put some skill points on mighty for better damage. (vs warrior with high health and heal is pain..)
But I still wants to be Tank too, so It is hard decision...
If you want to be PVPer with Jugg, remove taunts(Jug&HOR), and increased ranged from heal, you get 3 more skill points for mighty.
Then your damage will be considerable too.

Excuses
02-20-2013, 01:56 AM
Remove
Jugg taunt, nothink can stop me
Healing range, taunt
Add
4 in migth and prety nice build :-)
Orr add after patch coming.

Did you tried other shout, for jugg? 25% dodge, 5% dmg reduction, 10% speed , small cd, seems better than jugg!

Did you ever killed GOD stun mague with this skill buid?it looks like no chance to win vs them, or bow rogue.

But yeah look like nice long fight vs warriors and melee rogues xd

Like I said, I RARELY lose from anyone in 1 on 1. Believe or not.
Like you said, Warrior take forever to take down. But without jugg is same. Anyways it takes long time.
But Jugg gives you better chance to run away when their allies come to help him.

I know I can move some skill points to mighty, but I want to remain as TANK too. So this was my best choice.

Yes, Rally cry does what you said.

But Jugg does 500 health with 20% dmg reduction, 50% chance of self heal, removing movement-impairing for almost 15 sec(I timed it).
I don't know what you can do with Relly cry or any skill against STUN, while Jugg has at least 'removing movement-impairing'.

And I use Hazel for +7% speed for no limit(Not for 8 sec), +30 Str and +3 health regen.

So Compare them.

ishyrionek
02-20-2013, 05:46 AM
Jugg 'removing movenent imparing' wont stop stuns either. There was topic about this. Or they are wrong and u right? Im not sure, but it only remove snare effect, when skill is relesed. So yes, rally cry can make somethink vs stun... It gives 25% dodge! And for all pt.

Excuses
02-20-2013, 07:31 AM
I am sorry to say this, but YES, I think I am right and they are wrong.

I do 1 on 1 with rogue and mage but never be stunned. I see stars moving around my head, however I am still able to move and fight.
Just fought with three mages with gun, but not be stuuned until I am dead.

I want anyone who has jugg to check this out to see if I am wrong.
Activate jugg first before fight. You will feel nothing.

ishyrionek
02-20-2013, 08:08 AM
I am sorry to say this, but YES, I think I am right and they are wrong.

I do 1 on 1 with rogue and mage but never be stunned. I see stars moving around my head, however I am still able to move and fight.
Just fought with three mages with gun, but not be stuuned until I am dead.

I want anyone who has jugg to check this out to see if I am wrong.
Activate jugg first before fight. You will feel nothing.

Yeah, someone can confirm?

Irons<Xerred Demm>
02-20-2013, 08:47 PM
If confirmed, it must have changed after one of the minor updates. If true, this is the skill to get.

Excuses
03-04-2013, 12:38 PM
I believe it does. I don't seem to get stunned by the bosses when I have it on.

Someone confirmed this on other thread.
And I tried another two tests and changes, and I believe Jugg really prevent stun. It totally makes sense for me because it is taunt skill. (You need to be awake to keep aggro and heal your party as needed.)

I have my rogue friends do 1on1 in pvp, and changed back to windmil to test how the glitch works and go through new maps with/without it to check. And my conclusion is still 'it works'.

I didn't change my armors, but my weapon to captain axe potency, I am over 183 dps, 802 armor and 3899 health with a pet. I feel like I got killed more because of my armor is weaker than before. (I found some rogues and windmil glitch kill me with two attack now.)
With windmil glitch, definitely I do more kills than before, but obviously die more too. With Jugg I get killed 0-2 (mobbed) only and of course no stunned dead.

I found rally cry is useful for elite 'run' with speed and dodge up(since it is insanely hard now). But still, Jugg helps me better in the middle of fight.

Hope this help.

ishyrionek
03-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Interesing... Thx for info... But still only 4 skills, and i dont like to be pure tank, or glitch noob.
Omg buy better def you can have like 1050+5passiv def np :-)

Btw, did u tried replace vengfull -> rally cry? Ss-> cs ? Stoping charging bosses red attack sounds cool 5 hor, 5 rally, 5 jung, 3 cs?, 5 passiv def, 2 might? There really missing 1 slot for skill :'(

Excuses
03-05-2013, 01:45 AM
Jugg 'removing movenent imparing' wont stop stuns either. There was topic about this. Or they are wrong and u right? Im not sure, but it only remove snare effect, when skill is relesed. So yes, rally cry can make somethink vs stun... It gives 25% dodge! And for all pt.

Interesing... Thx for info... But still only 4 skills, and i dont like to be pure tank, or glitch noob.
Omg buy better def you can have like 1050+5passiv def np :-)

Btw, did u tried replace vengfull -> rally cry? Ss-> cs ? Stoping charging bosses red attack sounds cool 5 hor, 5 rally, 5 jung, 3 cs?, 5 passiv def, 2 might? There really missing 1 slot for skill :'(

I tried all skills at least twice..
I like veng more than rally because I need more dmg for pvp and mana regen let me focus on other stats too. (Like I don't have to use demon will for mana and def, but use grace for dodge and crit). Rally is for running (dodge & speed) for my opinion..

And I don't use cc because it's damage is not much different from charged auto attack but spend mana, and its stopping winding attack works only sometimes (I believe 20% chance only)
I have only one skill spot left to use jugg, HoR and veng, so my choice had to be with ss.

And if you don't want to be tank, you can just remove taunts from both jugg and hor and put them in mighty for better dmg. And I cut second wind from jugg for one more mighty.
And you can make high dmg jugg warrior. Lol.

I tired to see how much dmg I could make with more mighty, so I had 3 jugg, 5 veng, 4 ss, 4 hor and 5 mighty and 5 dmg. (I should have crit or def tho)

However, I don't see a significant difference. ...

I will have to buy higher lvl gear for better def.. I can't just afford it now. All my lv21gears are junks.. no one buys them even with 1/10 price of what I spent. Sad.