PDA

View Full Version : New checking the game out.

PandoraBud
02-19-2013, 09:20 AM
Well someone mentioned this game on a private server that I play and I thought I'd come give it a try. Can't play it on computer yet cause no Unity3d for Ubuntu but liking it on the mobile device. Makes it handy to just whip out my phone and start playing.

Hopefully the game will keep capturing my attention so far it's pretty cool.

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 10:12 AM
Yes it has great potential. I also love Mobil, on a camp. it isn't as fun to play (controls feel wierd).

BTW welcome to AL and the forums :)

-Vys

inkredible
02-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Welcome~ yes the mobil is awesome, ive tried the computer it takes a few to get used to it but either way, great graphics for both! enjoy

wolfkult
02-19-2013, 03:42 PM
The phone is actually better for most people because a lot of keyboards have a limit on the number of keys pressed at once. So if you are running w/ Up/Right pressed (to run diagonally) and then want to hit a skill or autoattack (spacebar) you can't! It's a royal pain! I kept being terrible on my rogue when playing in Chrome (trying to stun w/ autoattack) when I finally realized my spacebar presses weren't be read. I wish there was a way to remap keys, alas.

Destructible
02-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Have you tried the other titles yet? :)

They're awesome too, and can be played in the same fashion as AL.

TheBedtBird
02-20-2013, 01:38 PM
Heh glad to see someone new come along. You know I was just like you before, I was new to Arcane Legends, but its really easy. You can become pro in a matter of days. Just saying, the best character at the moment is sorcorser, hope ya have fun:)

Rare
02-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Heh glad to see someone new come along. You know I was just like you before, I was new to Arcane Legends, but its really easy. You can become pro in a matter of days. Just saying, the best character at the moment is sorcorser, hope ya have fun:)

You seem very familiar. I don't remember what your name use to be... but I'm sure you're that same person.

Mysticaleagle
02-20-2013, 03:29 PM

Lol, it's Sorcerer not ''sorcorser''. :p

Lady_Pebbles
02-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the forums & AL! Feel free to drop me a PM if ya need some help. Just let me know its you cuz I am forgetful. X.X

PandoraBud
02-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Got the game up and running on my laptop since I reformatted it to Windows7. Got alot going on at the moment but plan to put in some serious time this weekend (:

Alhuntrazeck
02-23-2013, 02:26 AM
Welcome to AL! Hope you enjoy. Yeah, playing on the pc can be a pain in the butt, I prefer mobile, tablet, whatever. And enjoy your stay and stuff.