PDA

View Full Version : Nox Bolt issue

batik
02-19-2013, 09:27 AM
is it still needed? the nox bolt... someone told me it is not needed cause its only poison... in my experience, well yeah... its nothin but just a poison... haha

Lesmiserables
02-19-2013, 03:41 PM
Well the poison is quite useful for bosses !

wiggy
08-26-2013, 08:24 PM
It's not about being a 'poison', its the damage that counts, DoT.

My only issue with Nox bolt is that it generally has no decent animation of its effect that's why other classes don't perceive it as a awesome skill.
I just had this conversation with a mage friend:

Wiz: Bro, you just keep on shooting your arrows, I wish you could damage/kill more mobs.
Rogue (me): Dude, that 'arrow' is a poison AoE. If you could just see my screen - red damage numbers are flying.
Wiz: Oh... ok.

Zuzeq
08-28-2013, 10:51 AM
It's not about being a 'poison', its the damage that counts, DoT.

My only issue with Nox bolt is that it generally has no decent animation of its effect that's why other classes don't perceive it as a awesome skill.
I just had this conversation with a mage friend:

Wiz: Bro, you just keep on shooting your arrows, I wish you could damage/kill more mobs.
Rogue (me): Dude, that 'arrow' is a poison AoE. If you could just see my screen - red damage numbers are flying.
Wiz: Oh... ok.

Lol, yeah Aim Shot looks like a normal arrow also. It just so happens to be the single mosty deadly skill in the land. Assassins don't get the cool effects.

Abaskiiaf
08-29-2013, 05:28 PM
Lol, yeah Aim Shot looks like a normal arrow also. It just so happens to be the single mosty deadly skill in the land. Assassins don't get the cool effects.

Right at last they deal the deadliest damage. that has to count for something