PDA

View Full Version : Ranked/Social pvp game types

Vilified
02-19-2013, 10:42 AM
There's a lot of people complaining about cheaters making the leader board, and rightfully so it was made to easy for them to do so.

A simple solution that should make everyone happy is to make ranked and social matches for each game type in pvp.

Ranked would randomly match teAms to set up a single game(can't hit play again to try farming a bad team), and would be the only way to reach the leader boards. It would also be nice to have a win/loss ratio to keep people true to the game type(actually capture flags and use teamwork)

Social matches would be what you have now with no chance of making the leader boards. It would also be nice if we could host/lock social games.

It seems like the only people this system would upset are the ones abusing the current system.

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 11:07 AM
I like the ideas but, I think that they shouldn't be in teams if they're there just to farm kills or flags. If thats the case, have FFA in CtF without teams to see who can get to the top of the LB for kills AND flags (since they aint about team work anyway so they'll benefit from this).

The other idea to have locked rooms should have teams though. CtF is supposed to be a team based arena the players actually working with their teams would benefit from this.

#Winwinsituation

Snalin
02-19-2013, 11:13 AM
I got bullied by a legit lb pvper today.
They were all friends and wouldn't let us out spawn room :(

Vilified
02-19-2013, 11:32 AM
I like the ideas but, I think that they shouldn't be in teams if they're there just to farm kills or flags. If thats the case, have FFA in CtF without teams to see who can get to the top of the LB for kills AND flags (since they aint about team work anyway so they'll benefit from this).

The other idea to have locked rooms should have teams though. CtF is supposed to be a team based arena the players actually working with their teams would benefit from this.

#Winwinsituation

Ffa ctf would just be mad chaos, Like you said though ctf is a team game. I'm sure they'll come out with more pvp games eventually that would reflect a players skill when by him/herself.

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 11:46 AM
I love FFA don't get me wrong but, I really don't care nor have any desire to get on the LB or farm kills just for lulz. I just think that players who do, should have their own place to do it without ruining other player's PvP experience.

Maybe a DM type of arena like on DL but without the teams. Whoever gets the crown and defeats #of players, wins the match and gets a spot on the LB for top kills & number of times they got the crown. PUBLIC rooms not closed so they're forced to duke it out. Epic.

Vilified
02-19-2013, 12:02 PM
I love FFA don't get me wrong but, I really don't care nor have any desire to get on the LB or farm kills just for lulz. I just think that players who do, should have their own place to do it without ruining other player's PvP experience.

Maybe a DM type of arena like on DL but without the teams. Whoever gets the crown and defeats #of players, wins the match and gets a spot on the LB for top kills & number of times they got the crown. PUBLIC rooms not closed so they're forced to duke it out. Epic.

Oh I see how thats confusing i think you misunderstood me, I meant their should be a ranked/social matches for every game type they come out with because they'll probably have leader boards for each one

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 12:04 PM
Ooooooooooooh!!! *is in dire need of sleep*

Yeah now I get it! Wow I need sleeping pills. My thought process is all over the place! Sorry about that. X.X

Vilified
02-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Ooooooooooooh!!! *is in dire need of sleep*

Yeah now I get it! Wow I need sleeping pills. My thought process is all over the place! Sorry about that. X.X

Lol no worries I'm in the same boat bed time was about 8 hours ago, probably why I worded it wrong XD

Bless
02-19-2013, 12:11 PM
I got bullied by a legit lb pvper today.
They were all friends and wouldn't let us out spawn room :( who? Pm me :o ill try help