PDA

View Full Version : When?

Coolmask
02-19-2013, 12:03 PM
I e-mailled STS because somebody clicked forgot password and I forgot my... nvm long story.
So I e-mailled STS, but I still didn't get a reply and I thought they would reply in 24hrs.
So if someone from STS reads this could you check?

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 12:08 PM
Try to be patient... Sometimes it takes a couple weeks to a month for a reply depending on how many tickets their support team is handling. I know it can be frustrating (believe me ik x.x) but until they get more ppl on their support team to handle more tickets, theres not much that can be done.

TheBedtBird
02-19-2013, 12:14 PM
Dont worry man, I'll pm a dev about it, expect a reply shortly today, your welcome in advanced

Btw if you need anymore help you can pm me, I can solve 99% of any problem there is to be solved:)

TheBedtBird
02-19-2013, 12:17 PM
Try to be patient... Sometimes it takes a couple weeks to a month for a reply depending on how many tickets their support team is handling. I know it can be frustrating (believe me ik x.x) but until they get more ppl on their support team to handle more tickets, theres not much that can be done.

Oh ladypebbles it doesn't take months:) Trust me I know, they always respond within a week or so, unless probably its an unban me ticket, that might not be responded to if you asked over and over, and there reply was always no

Rare
02-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Dont worry man, I'll pm a dev about it, expect a reply shortly today, your welcome in advanced

Btw if you need anymore help you can pm me, I can solve 99% of any problem there is to be solved:)

LOL I laughed

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 12:23 PM

LOL I laughed

You posted faster than I got over my lol.....
So ill say it now, I LOLed also :D

Coolmask
02-19-2013, 12:29 PM
Thx all, I almost got a heart-attack when Pebbles said a month Kraken expansion is so close.