View Full Version : Kriegberg level 30 gem...oh how i want you

doomdoomdoom
02-19-2013, 03:12 PM
I have lost count of how many times I have tried for the level 30 Kriegberg gem. I've farmed for this more than anything else in the game and still empty handed...wondering why this isn't a relic.

If you have been lucky enough to actually get one of these....please do tell how many tries or how long it took. It claims to have a 2% chance of getting a legendary item, but I keep getting the Crescent Defiler of Opposition, and never the gem. I did get a couple of the 24/25 gems, but never the 30.

<sigh> I think I mostly just want to hear that its dropping for someone, even if not for me.

Kraoracha
02-20-2013, 06:01 AM
I ended up buying one actually, but I think I did about 100 runs so far.

Jcyee
02-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Lol this has been a problem for at least a couple of months now and I have yet to see a response from a dev or mod about this. Maybe I missed but idk, it's still not fixed

Lady_Pebbles
02-20-2013, 04:06 PM
I think I got mine on the first few tries right after the update was released. Ever since then, I haven't gotten a drop.

Kraoracha
02-21-2013, 09:33 AM
So maybe actually it doesnt drop anymore?

I just found out I actually have a lvl 25, not a 30, so I was trying to find one for a while now but no drop so far, and buying one is too expensive for me, since I do not have 3.3 M gold.

ManDiDi
02-21-2013, 11:26 AM
I've still yet to find one.. *sigh* running continues...

doomdoomdoom
02-21-2013, 12:40 PM
I know when there is one in AH it is over 3 mil and honestly not a huge bump in stats compared to the lvl 25. But considering how hard they are to find....I understand the price.

Kraoracha
02-22-2013, 02:56 AM
I think it is a pretty good bump actually, all 5 stats go up compared to my lvl 25

Phantomas
02-22-2013, 06:42 AM
The lvl 30 Kriegberg gem was and is very hard to get. Like u tried many times never got one.
( by now tried more than 6 months, almost every day)

But it does stil drop, 2 members of my guild found the gem just recently ( last week ).
Frustrating part is that both of them found the gem after 2 or 3 days trying. (lucky @$%^&*)

Use a lvl25 stone now, and the diference between lvl 25 and 30 isn't that big, so am not prepared to buy the stone for millions.
(Although it is rare enough to justify the high price)

doomdoomdoom
02-22-2013, 12:19 PM
The lvl 30 Kriegberg gem was and is very hard to get. Like u tried many times never got one.
( by now tried more than 6 months, almost every day)

But it does stil drop, 2 members of my guild found the gem just recently ( last week ).
Frustrating part is that both of them found the gem after 2 or 3 days trying. (lucky @$%^&*)

Thank you!!! My heart just filled with hope knowing that it recently dropped for someone. :tickled_pink:

phokingcrazy
02-23-2013, 04:17 PM
I've drop twice,both time its with one or more players fighting him.
First drop , got it in second try .
Second drop in 25 trys.
To me k-stone is just as hard to drop like relic wepons. But still drop able.
Also never farm him solo , cuz I only get pink wepon . Over 300 trys no gem

Just my thought (hint)

If u guys notice when kerbierg has no HP
There's a window from 1-5 sec b4 he dies
Try to time the last hit kill in max hold on ur spells or ATT, u just might get lucky

Kraoracha
02-25-2013, 04:39 AM
Does that really matter, I thought it was just real luck to get the stone.

doomdoomdoom
02-25-2013, 02:19 PM
I've drop twice,both time its with one or more players fighting him.
First drop , got it in second try .
Second drop in 25 trys.
To me k-stone is just as hard to drop like relic wepons. But still drop able.
Also never farm him solo , cuz I only get pink wepon . Over 300 trys no gem

Just my thought (hint)

If u guys notice when kerbierg has no HP
There's a window from 1-5 sec b4 he dies
Try to time the last hit kill in max hold on ur spells or ATT, u just might get lucky

Thank you! I've done some in multi, but mostly solo for it. Sorry I got a little confused on the last part. Are you saying that I should charge my powers during that 1-5 sec window before he dies and give him one final hit with it fully charged?

phokingcrazy
02-25-2013, 10:15 PM
It all in the timing, on that last hit kill
Hit him hard enough with max hold
He is one of the hardest to time that last hit kill . But remember guys It just my thoughts,
On how things drop ,It works for me.

Kraoracha
02-26-2013, 05:34 AM
So you really think that it matters, not just luck?
I think I never got the pink weapon either so far.

canislupis081376
02-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Well...when it comes to farming...Krieg has to be somewhere between...trying to get all my executions and having a romantic relationship with a rusty cheese grater. Since I'm a sucker for a challenge though, I'll run a few with you sometime Doom. Just hit me up whenever.

doomdoomdoom
02-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Well...when it comes to farming...Krieg has to be somewhere between...trying to get all my executions and having a romantic relationship with a rusty cheese grater. Since I'm a sucker for a challenge though, I'll run a few with you sometime Doom. Just hit me up whenever.

LOL...just add doomdoom to your DL friend list or post your IGN here. :-)

sirtibby
03-04-2013, 11:27 AM
In the past STS has said there is absolutely no difference in playing solo or multi, each player has their own chances and loot tables. I've done both ways and no luck since I farmed the 25 stone. Matter of fact it is a remarkable miracle if anything pink or blue drops for me at all.

Kraoracha
03-05-2013, 04:29 AM
I think so far twice the pink weapon dropped for me in that map.

doomdoomdoom
03-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Several of the pink weapons from that map have dropped for me over the last few months. But I'm thinking maybe the gem won't drop for me until right before we get an update that raises the level cap. >_< I really want an update, so I'll keep hunting for the gem.

I played the map last night in multi and have to say it is a lot more fun and goes a lot quicker that way. Since I haven't heard anyone say solo is better, think I'm going to try that from now on.

Kraoracha
03-06-2013, 03:30 AM
I do multi everytime, yet sometimes I end up doing it alone anyway, since nobody else is there.

csb
03-08-2013, 02:47 PM
When the level first came out it dropped often, and I got many of the stone. The sale price was down to 20k because it was a common drop. But, the drop rate was changed, and it became rare.

I just start immediately, sometimes people join. So, i would say that 50% of the time I am solo. I did this maybe 500 times, and never got the stone. I get pink weapons, which I just delete. I also watch the log messages, and I never say anyone else get the stone.

I'm guessing that if I get it this weekend, then the level cap will be raised next week, so I won't need it.

doomdoomdoom
03-08-2013, 02:50 PM
I'm guessing that if I get it this weekend, then the level cap will be raised next week, so I won't need it.

I think that means we all REALLY hope you get it this weekend. ^_^ Good Luck!