PDA

View Full Version : Browser version and multi-key press

wolfkult
02-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Hey, so if you're playing in a browser on a computer most keyboards have a limit on the number of keys that can be pressed in a proximity. All keys on the keyboard are split up into a few circuits and only X keys can be pressed at once on a circuit. For me up/down/left/right is on the same circuit as spacebar - as a result I cannot run diagonally and press spacebar at the same time (>2 keys on one circuit). So now I only pvp on my phone because this really reduces my effectiveness.

I could buy a fancy gaming keyboard to get around this but can some future release have a way to remap the keys in the options for AL? (For example, if auto-attack was "Shift" I'd be fine.)

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 12:09 AM
Num pad always operates on a different circuit - don't know what kind of keyboard you use, but even my cheapo generic brand keyboard works fine.

Are you on a laptop keyboard or something?

blakadder
02-20-2013, 05:50 AM
use the arrows on your numpad and buy a usb keyboard if on a laptop

wolfkult
02-20-2013, 08:15 AM
Yeah a laptop unfortunately.

I found an app to work around it where you can remap keys in windows but it's a pain for switching between stuff (like remap shift to space, have to remember to switch it back every time).