PDA

View Full Version : Highest armor level on legendary items? (Lvl 21)

HerbalEssence
02-19-2013, 04:26 PM
Hey guys! I've been unable to find Agile Ranger Leather of Stability at the AH. I've looked up other armors at AH and they seem to give me +18 armor at most.. I currently have 680 armor, but my goal is 700-740ish.. Idk if it could be any higher than that. I also made the mistake of buying a Vanity Set (Gold Ranger), then decided I liked the Red Founder Vanity Set better.. I thought, for some reason, Vanity would boost your armor level, lol. -__- I see a spot to sell Vanity items at AH but as far as I know I'm unable to. I can't show the items in a trade window. So I'm taking it as I'm stuck with it? :/

Anyway, back to my main question. What legendary items (lvl 21) give the highest amount of armor? My helm has 241 armor and my vest has 384 armor, my jewelry has 26 and 29 armor. I'd really love to have a good statted DemonLord Leather but ..boy are they pricey! xD Thanks in advance! <3

Also, what would be the best armor stats for PvP? I'm really craving some more str and int but I don't wanna forfeit too much dex. The mp situation is pretty crappy for me. T.T

SuRfY
02-19-2013, 05:21 PM
If u use koko, it will give u 80 more armour. Some rogue's armour is 800+.

Lesmiserables
02-19-2013, 06:18 PM
1)U cant sell vanities yet, so ur stuck with it for now !
2)Most legendary items such as demonlord/villanious/shipmaster/Agile ranger armour will give u 402 armour stats, Highest being [A]gile[R]anger[O]f[S]ecurity which gives 433 armour which i think is currently the highest for its class.
3)Well for pvp i rather more hp>armour, but anyway you shuld try and aim for one of those sets that i mentioned above .
Hey guys! I've been unable to find Agile Ranger Leather of Stability at the AH. I've looked up other armors at AH and they seem to give me +18 armor at most.. I currently have 680 armor, but my goal is 700-740ish.. Idk if it could be any higher than that. I also made the mistake of buying a Vanity Set (Gold Ranger), then decided I liked the Red Founder Vanity Set better.. I thought, for some reason, Vanity would boost your armor level, lol. -__- I see a spot to sell Vanity items at AH but as far as I know I'm unable to. I can't show the items in a trade window. So I'm taking it as I'm stuck with it? :/

Anyway, back to my main question. What legendary items (lvl 21) give the highest amount of armor? My helm has 241 armor and my vest has 384 armor, my jewelry has 26 and 29 armor. I'd really love to have a good statted DemonLord Leather but ..boy are they pricey! xD Thanks in advance! <3

Also, what would be the best armor stats for PvP? I'm really craving some more str and int but I don't wanna forfeit too much dex. The mp situation is pretty crappy for me. T.T

GoodSyntax
02-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Lesmiserables is correct - Agile Ranger Leather of Security is currently the highest armor available for Rogues. Demonlord Leather of Will gives you same armor but +13 INT and -13 STR vs. Agile Ranger.

I have also seen Red Beard's Vest of Security (I think) which is similar, but very expensive ATM.

Personally, Agile Ranger is what I would go for, plus the price is currently dropping in the market. Currently listed at 70K in AH.

HerbalEssence
02-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Thanks guys! Thank goodness these new quests with the update give more gold 'cause I'm strugglin' XD
Right now for armor I'm using lvl21 Heroic Watch Hat of Stability and lvl20 Villainous Watch Vest of Force.. :/ Need new vest but as I said above, broke, lols.
Any tips on farming gold? I def. go for all dailies as much as I can, not just the ones from the bards. I guess this is kinda obsolete now, with the update complete.. I'm very interested to see what armor level a rogue could obtain with 22-26 armor! And I hope at some point we'll be able to at least trade vanities. ;)

GoodSyntax
02-22-2013, 12:47 PM
Run all dailies. Run all daily Bards Tales (to get story tokens). You should be able to get a few thousand from dailies alone.

Also, just keep running normal Brackenridge (Jarl/Thunk) maps. Very quick, very easy, get 200-500 gold each run (after liquidating junk drops).

Since the expansion, lv 21 armors have dropped in price A LOT! Agile Ranger Leather of Security is as little as 10K in AH right now. Lv 22 armor is not as good as lv 21 Agile Ranger of Sec.

Destructible
02-26-2013, 02:29 AM
Since the expansion, lv 21 armors have dropped in price A LOT! Agile Ranger Leather of Security is as little as 10K in AH right now. Lv 22 armor is not as good as lv 21 Agile Ranger of Sec.

Now is the time to buy :banana: