PDA

View Full Version : Ribbit

Caiahar
02-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know where you can farm ribbit? I know it's in rooks nest, but is it from bael? Or is it from killing enemies, opening treasure chests, what?

Lesmiserables
02-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Its drops from mother in normal rooks nest, if u want a better chance of getting it u should use a luck elixir .
Does anyone know where you can farm ribbit? I know it's in rooks nest, but is it from bael? Or is it from killing enemies, opening treasure chests, what?

iRusher
02-19-2013, 06:46 PM
Its drops from mother in normal rooks nest, if u want a better chance of getting it u should use a luck elixir .

That's how I got mine(got it first day I started) if I would've known it was like 200k or whatever it was I would not have hatched it.

Lesmiserables
02-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Well its quite easy to get once you get your luck elixirs , not that rare .
That's how I got mine(got it first day I started) if I would've known it was like 200k or whatever it was I would not have hatched it.

Dragonrider023
02-19-2013, 07:00 PM

Yes

Jcyee
02-19-2013, 07:02 PM
Lol I got ribbit my first time I fought mother when I started AL with no elixirs. But yes, it drops from mother

Axelrod15
02-19-2013, 07:03 PM
I got ribbit from mther

Jessicazx
02-20-2013, 04:48 AM
just curious.. what does elite mother drop?

AGGfuse
02-20-2013, 06:26 AM
Prob worth paying the 10-20k for it in auction than be like me having bad luck trying to farm pets for hours ha

SuRfY
02-20-2013, 06:27 AM
just curious.. what does elite mother drop?

It drop a L21 Elite Ribbit. Here are the stats:

I am just kidding. LOL.

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 09:29 AM
^
Had me going for a second <LOL>

I've only had one natural Ribbit drop from mother. Every other egg I've received is due to rerolls. Too bad with Klaas and Shazbot elixir countdowns. I was very successful farming Ribbit when I had two luck elixirs going - a 15min from Shazbot and a 30min from Klaas. When I had that, I was averaging 1 Ribbit for every 12-15 runs.

abekrivy
02-20-2013, 09:51 AM
^
Had me going for a second <LOL>

I've only had one natural Ribbit drop from mother. Every other egg I've received is due to rerolls. Too bad with Klaas and Shazbot elixir countdowns. I was very successful farming Ribbit when I had two luck elixirs going - a 15min from Shazbot and a 30min from Klaas. When I had that, I was averaging 1 Ribbit for every 12-15 runs.

Must be nice. I tried farming for Ribbit last night with an hour long luck elixer. Only got 4 or 5, 1 golden chest (full of greens), a couple of coppers (again full of greens), a whole lot of green drops, and Zero pet eggs. I have terrible luck in this game.

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 10:33 AM
Luck comes in waves. I'm in a slump at the moment, but stacking elixirs seemed to be the most effective for me. Whenever you get a 30 or 15 minute luck elixir from allies, try purchasing the 60 minute luck and give it another go.

Honestly, it feels like pink rates have been adjusted. I haven't had a single pink since the reintroduction of PvP with pets. I did manage to get a Loki egg from Elite Jarl for what it's worth, but that might as well be a purple these days. Chests have been full of greens and the occasional purple for me lately.

abekrivy
02-20-2013, 11:19 AM
I used to be able to run with luck elixirs and pick up all kinds of good loot, including eggs - except Malison and Flap Jack. I don't know how many times I've farmed for them and never had either one drop.

But you're right, good loot just isn't dropping as much anymore and luck elixirs as of late haven't really helped in my situation. I've had several 15 minute elixirs that never re-roll. It has happened enough that I stopped wasting platinum on them and don't plan to even try to get platinum in the future.

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 12:12 PM
I've burned all my plat during this cap, but I'm sure I will reload when the new cap drops.

I'm not too upset at the low pink rate right now - considering that the market is in a free-fall, anticipating the new update. It would be nice to get an Agile Lifestealer of Potency as a drop instead of having to buy it, but I've seen it for as low as 70K in the past few days whereas just two/three weeks ago it was ~215K.

iRusher
02-20-2013, 05:14 PM

It was pretty rare when I dirt started al.

I stared the day it came out for iOS.

Uzii
02-20-2013, 05:19 PM
Yea luck just not my frend i think. I cant say its easy to reroll for egg with lixer. But got all pets i wanted. Just never lose hope lol u loot some time :)