PDA

View Full Version : blood shields

LwMark
02-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Ok warriors have a pink and purple and i think green rariety shields, called blood blah blah of potency and someothers. Ok where do these drop? Or are they from chests? If chest..whoch ones?! And if drop...where?!?

IK THE PINKS WILL BE REMOVED, IM TALKING ABOUT THE GREENS AND PURPLES.. WILL THOSE BE REMOVED???? OR DO THEY DROP IN MAPS AN THEY JIST ADD THEM TO BUNDLES JUST SO FILL IT UP WITH RANDOM ITEMS

Vystirch
02-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Hmmm, nvr run into or heard of any "blood" shield........

Aplyed
02-19-2013, 10:53 PM
They come from locked crates

LwMark
02-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Ok another question

Are the ALL THE ITEMS IN THE BUNDLES AND PACKS that are going to be removed do yhe greens and purples go away to or do they drop or will they br discontinued???????

Lowlyspy
02-19-2013, 10:56 PM
They'll be discontinued Mark. Just like all the forerunner bundles.

LwMark
02-19-2013, 10:59 PM
They'll be discontinued Mark. Just like all the forerunner bundles.

Not the pinks, ik they will, im talkin about the greens and purples...

Or do the greena an purps drop in maps and they just add those to bundles and chests just to fill space

Jcyee
02-19-2013, 11:31 PM
Gotta have all those items, don't ya? Haha

I can't really help you out here because I don't know the answer but good luck with this :)

LwMark
02-19-2013, 11:38 PM
Gotta have all those items, don't ya? Haha

I can't really help you out here because I don't know the answer but good luck with this :)

Honestly there is way to many items to collect them all, i only collect warrior items, because well i only use warrior. But i like to have costumes and dress up, i noticed many items have the same looks just diffrent names, i like to collect one of each style of look, so what i wanna know is the greens and purples only from the chests or do they drop, cause i dont wana collect items that look the same as dropped items that will stay ingame