PDA

View Full Version : Wish they would do something about the mana issues

Asahetek
02-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Sigh i wish sts would address the biggest weakness of rogues which is the fact they use way to much mana and way to quickly and we have no way to regain it.

I've tried a lot of different builds and pet combinations but nothing seems to help. Even having near 1k of mana seems to disappear quickly and its a lot noticeable in pvp, so please sts do something to help out either slower the mana consumption of skills or add a skill that helps regain mana.

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 11:05 PM
Get Nexus and add points in INT passive. Or any pet that adds mana regen (Flapjack, sharks, etc)

Fyrce
02-20-2013, 12:03 AM
My rogue has 18 INT. Yes, a bit mana potion heavy, but it works out. Not a problem; my choice.

I rotate between 5 pets with mana regen. Usually I need just 3-4 of them.

Lesmiserables
02-20-2013, 01:44 AM
I have around 700 + mana on my rouge , its more than enough for pve as you can always spam mana pots :p but for pvp u have to play it smart by taking mana runes and stuff !

Asahetek
02-20-2013, 03:10 AM
With my current build i have 33 points in int and I do use pets with mana regain but they provide little help( flapjack, blight, horton, granite) and lots of other rogues have talked about it an on the forums and ingame.

And as for picking up the mana packs i do but what if your in heavy combat in pvp and are to far away from the mana and have sorc without mana regain spell even with them it will run out quickly, there isn't much you can do once you run out of mana and as i said pets don't help that much since each charge skill takes 7-20%+ of your mana depending on your skill set and build. (7-9%+ with 1055 mana with pet) its ridiculous how fast it goes.

Its bad in pve but at least you can spam mana potions