PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Isles Sneak Peek - Mythic and Arcane Rarity Items

Samhayne
02-19-2013, 11:05 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24178&d=1360363086

Kraken Isles Sneak Peek - Mythic and Arcane Rarity Items

We are just days away from the launch of the Kraken Isles expansion for Arcane Legends. There will be all new items and equipment to collect from this new adventure. Some of the most anticipated items include the new Mythic and Arcane rarity items.

To backtrack a bit, we recently added the Mythic and Arcane rarity types in January. These new rarity types indicate items that are more rare than the current "best of the best" Legendary items (also known as "pinks" because of the pink name color for Legendary items). You'll know a Mythic item, because it will have a golden orange color to its name, while an Arcane item will have a red color name.

We added these new rarity types to have some items that were a bit more "special" and significantly more scarce then Legendary items. Do not expect that everyone will be able to obtain a Mythic item. Arcane items, well, they are for the extremely lucky.

The Mythic and Arcane items described below can all be obtained from drops by playing the game.

The Chests
First, lets talk about the Chest that drop from bosses. Chests that drop from the Kraken Isles will be called Pirate Chests. Chests that drop from the Elite Kraken Isles adventure areas will be called Elite Pirate Chests.

The chests from Dead City adventure areas will still be called Banded. Chests from the original two campaigns will have their same name.

The Item Plan

Prelude: In this sneak peek, I have an overview of the items. In a future article, the lore that surrounds these powerful items, as well as what is coming in future expansions, will be revealed.

Mythic: There is a Mythic rarity Helm available for each class. The plan is that a Mythic rarity Armor for each class will drop in the next expansion to match. In the expansion after that, these Mythic rarity Helm and Armor set will be able to be turned in for an improved set.

EDIT: The Mythic Rarity Helms are having their appearance updated to new, unique looks. Look for them to be changed in a coming patch.

Arcane: Since the Kraken Isles adventure uncovers the back story to the Rogue character, the first Arcane rarity weapon will be a set of Rogue melee weapons called: Blackbeard’s Nefarious Hooks.

In the next expansion there will be another Arcane rarity weapon added for another class, with the expansion after that the third class Arcane rarity weapon will be added.

Here are some screenshots of Blackbeard's Nefarious Hooks.

Very Rare Drops from Gold Elite Pirate Chests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch
The Mythic and Arcane rarity items described will very, very rarely be found from opening Gold Elite Pirate Chests and Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.

More item screenshots in the Spacetime Insider Section of other Kraken Isles items Click here to check them out! (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87249)

Terrellz
02-19-2013, 11:09 PM
Lookin Cool Sam!

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Lady_Pebbles
02-19-2013, 11:14 PM
o_O oooooooo... Awesome. More hella rare items that probably won't ever drop for me & will give some players a huge advantage in PvP depending on the stats! #notsosarcasmsarcasm -.-

grazier07
02-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Whoaaaa cool.. but must be dificult to get.. =(

harimaumalaya
02-19-2013, 11:24 PM
awww thanks sam..excited

Jcyee
02-19-2013, 11:29 PM
lmao the mythic helm on the sorcerer looks hilarious xD

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the new content!

Fyrce
02-20-2013, 12:00 AM
It all looks good. Looking forward to the really rare items lots of people claimed they wanted to see in game!

Energizeric
02-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Just what we need, a rogue weapon that hits harder. Maybe they can hit for 10k points. haha! LOL

Will they be able to one-hit the elite bosses?

Energizeric
02-20-2013, 12:16 AM
Sam: Just a question, but even though I won't be able to equip the arcane rogue weapon (I'm a sorcerer), do I still get the arcane achievement for having it in my inventory (assuming I'm lucky enough to get the drop or I buy one from another player)?

Odinbr
02-20-2013, 12:25 AM
Sam: Just a question, but even though I won't be able to equip the arcane rogue weapon (I'm a sorcerer), do I still get the arcane achievement for having it in my inventory (assuming I'm lucky enough to get the drop or I buy one from another player)?
I think you will have that achievement if you obtain one of those Arcane gear...just my thought

Odinbr
02-20-2013, 12:33 AM
1.Is there any platinum sale for this update?Gotta spend alot of plats :tongue:
2.How about the pet rarity? Im curious :worked_till_5am:
3.This is not a big deal but im a bit confuse.If the kraken isle expansion is to reveal back story about rogue,why the poster put warrior instead of rogue?:confused:

Urqui
02-20-2013, 12:39 AM
New rarity drops come from locked crates too? lol

Duflie
02-20-2013, 12:43 AM
what the brown man? The mask for rogues looks exactly like hades mask -.-

LwMark
02-20-2013, 12:44 AM
My question is

these helms you speak of, will we be able to still get them next cap? Wilm they always be droppable? Or once new cap comes with armors, will the helms be discontinued??? Honestly if they are that rare u should not make them disc...please let us know

Swede
02-20-2013, 01:50 AM
They will not be discontinued, they're here to stay.

Also, I do believe that if you get an Arcane or Mythic item, it will unlock the achievement, even if you can't equip it. I will have to confirm when I get back in to the office tomorrow.

LwMark
02-20-2013, 02:12 AM

Also, I do believe that if you get an Arcane or Mythic item, it will unlock the achievement, even if you can't equip it. I will have to confirm when I get back in to the office tomorrow.

Sweeeet

Pulkeren
02-20-2013, 02:14 AM
hmm rouges gonna be overpowered again in pvp because of this arcane item exclusive for them that has better stats than pink

Athenum
02-20-2013, 02:23 AM
I like the armor, but doesn't it look just like the hades sets?

lolopopoy
02-20-2013, 03:09 AM
will the arcane and mythic items be exclusive to pirate chest and locked crates or there's a chance to get them form the elite banded chests?

Zanpakuto
02-20-2013, 03:12 AM
Warrior mask looks like the battle mask of tactics?

Madstar
02-20-2013, 05:08 AM
hmm rouges gonna be overpowered again in pvp because of this arcane item exclusive for them that has better stats than pink

+1. rogues gets the arcane items, and the mythic helm = the old usual helm we have now. anyways im not happy with the fact that only rogues can get arcane weapon, so a much powerful weapon when they need a weaker one. for pvp especially... we'll get many more threads about that once we all get kicked by rogues..

btw the helm is battle of tactics things. ... ..

Energizeric
02-20-2013, 05:18 AM
My guess is the mythic and arcane items will only be a tiny bit better than the pink ones, but they will have more visual effects, so it will be a status symbol more than anything else. Plus they will give the achievements.

Sibayjing
02-20-2013, 05:33 AM
Mythic helms for warrior and sorcerer look the same. Why mythic helm for rogue is different, It is a favor? :P

Lesmiserables
02-20-2013, 05:48 AM
Cool hope its just like hammer jaw the rate to get the arcane items.

Liquid Ice
02-20-2013, 06:10 AM
To backtrack a bit, we recently added the Mythic and Arcane rarity types in January. These new rarity types indicate items that are more rare than the current "best of the best" Legendary items (also known as "pinks" because of the pink name color for Legendary items). You'll know a Mythic item, because it will have an red color to its name, while an Arcane item will have a golden orange color name.

Aren't the colors of mythic and arcane switched?

digitalbot
02-20-2013, 06:39 AM
so we have the option of actually farming chests for months to find a mythic item??
im getting one!
tired of farming kills to climb LB with nothing to show for it, wasting millions of gold..hehe
cause you know `not everyone has plat! (::

Tilax
02-20-2013, 06:59 AM
Wait you say that the Arcane Weapons for rouges is only available for 21+ or is it any level cause Im thinking that what if a Level 10 rouge gets one from the watch crates is that possible and how about the mythic helm does the same rule apply?

Fefferi
02-20-2013, 07:08 AM
How 'bout some pirate vanity stuff? :>

rjspyro
02-20-2013, 08:16 AM
Having seen recent new items. its a disappointment seeing them with lower stats than item before them.

we hope with this "rarity" comes with exceptional stats for the said items. (like any stats of the highest items of the current available items is no match to these mythic and arcane items)

im not sure but the first of its kind that has been released (hammerjaw) failed to show its rarity factor.

Chaokaban
02-20-2013, 08:29 AM
Who knows what stat the new warrior mask is good in?

AtariX
02-20-2013, 08:29 AM
You should adjust the drop chance from the crates compared to elite gold pirate chest. I thinks it's not fair to players who don't have money for plat. I completly understand, that you need some sort of income and that this is a very nice way to have one, but not fair at all, cause you give people who buy plat a HUGE advantage.

Also, I am very sorry to say it Sam, but those helmets don't look good at all. I am looking for some Star Wars vanities or new pets to save the game right now.

Chaokaban
02-20-2013, 08:31 AM
Can't wait to try out the mythic and arcane stuff!

Khylan
02-20-2013, 09:03 AM
who cares what the mythic and arcane armor items look like? It's the stats that matter! Don't like the look, wear vanities!

Mysticaleagle
02-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Would love to have a sneak peek on the new vanities, and ESPECIALLY the monkey pet. I honestly hope we can get the monkey with Platinum, because a monkey = my favourite animal. Their just perfect!

PS: A undead monkey, or a black monkey with red glowing eyes, would rock the place!

chitgoks
02-20-2013, 09:33 AM
platinum's okay. at least make it affordable. 250 plat is overkill lol

Vystirch
02-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Ok they look decent. The rarity lvls are awesome! But really they look like demonlord :/ I was picturing gear more along the lines of..... Maybe fallen from heaven or came down from a alien race by meteors and astroids...... This looks like demonlord :/ I want an extremely good looking set of armor. I don't been have a demonlord set for looks, because I think they are ugly :/ but meh we will see where this goes.

-Vys

yoho
02-20-2013, 10:08 AM
one mythic helm in expansion? one arcane weapon only for rogues? Guys, I believe you are much more capable..
At least one mythic set (with jewelry n weapon) n one arcane set - for all classes

Genuinous
02-20-2013, 10:13 AM

You know that would mess things up a bit? As soon as someone in a guild gets an arcane item, they will be able to just pass it around and unlock achievements for everyone... Defeating the purpose a little bit. If not, then this is a super-duper-rogue-favoring update, which however awesome the items are I cannot really be happy for... I do hope that the new rogue only arcane weapon will not have super high stats, or this will lead to quite an outrage...

Vystirch
02-20-2013, 10:15 AM
You know that would mess things up a bit? As soon as someone in a guild gets an arcane item, they will be able to just pass it around and unlock achievements for everyone... Defeating the purpose a little bit. If not, then this is a super-duper-rogue-favoring update, which however awesome the items are I cannot really be happy for... I do hope that the new rogue only arcane weapon will not have super high stats, or this will lead to quite an outrage...

That is a good point, they would be able to pass the item around. Also I don't think rogues will be OP with this update, I doubt there will be many people with it.

Uzii
02-20-2013, 10:18 AM
That is a good point, they would be able to pass the item around. Also I don't think rogues will be OP with this update, I doubt there will be many people with it.

Still its only for one class.. so better be it not any better in stats dmg and so. i dont see any sorcerer or warrior to be happy abt this

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 10:30 AM
At any point will set bonuses be introduced?

Disko
02-20-2013, 11:04 AM
The design complaints are hilarious. Personally I think the helmets look great... A bit same-y but completely understandable: They have a long road ahead to make the gear huge and epic, why peak early by unloading their entire arsenal now? If capped, these toons will still be L26! Not 76! =)

Besides, if you must hunt down this new gear for the stats but hate the look, just wrap some vanities over it... problem solved!

Lookin forward to the update... YARRR!

Vystirch
02-20-2013, 11:18 AM
Still its only for one class.. so better be it not any better in stats dmg and so. i dont see any sorcerer or warrior to be happy abt this

I don't see the point of having a super rare weapon with the same stats. sry but it better have beast stats!

Samhayne
02-20-2013, 11:22 AM
For those who have some criticism to offer, we ask that you please keep it constructive. From the Forum Rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules):

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

Thanks!

Uzii
02-20-2013, 11:29 AM
I don't see the point of having a super rare weapon with the same stats. sry but it better have beast stats!

Yes im not against it.. better stats its cool.. but just this arcane weapon is only for one class rouges. Warriors and sorcerers get their arcane weapon next expansions and thats few months away. So i dont see in this point fair for this classes if rouges r the only one with beats arcane weapon

octavos
02-20-2013, 11:31 AM
I really dont care for stats for an item.. as much as a vanity...could we have a vanity variant of these :3..like SL and arbiter thingys

Vystirch
02-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Yes im not against it.. better stats its cool.. but just this arcane weapon is only for one class rouges. Warriors and sorcerers get their arcane weapon next expansions and thats few months away. So i dont see in this point fair for this classes if rouges r the only one with beats arcane weapon

This is true, i think it will ofc. balance out in the end. I don't know how likely the drops for the weapon will be so i cant say how much it will affect PvP or PvE lb time.

If it is a actually pretty common drop then i would see your point as valid. If it is as rare as they intend it to be then I think it will be fine.

-Vys

Uzii
02-20-2013, 11:44 AM
This is true, i think it will ofc. balance out in the end. I don't know how likely the drops for the weapon will be so i cant say how much it will affect PvP or PvE lb time.

If it is a actually pretty common drop then i would see your point as valid. If it is as rare as they intend it to be then I think it will be fine.

-Vys

Yes rarity but still rougess r the only one with that chance

Vystirch
02-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Yes rarity but still rougess r the only one with that chance

-Vys

-Vys

Genuinous
02-20-2013, 11:47 AM

Whether there will or will not be many update is beside my point :) But those players who do get it will have a big advantage over the rest. Which would be fine, if there was a rifle and sword as well in those chests... However this is not the case. It is an arcane item, so I suppose the stats will be similar. And it won't give the same or lesser stat as of a lvl 26 alp, but it'll be a lot stronger! Otherwise why would you call it arcane? So this will give an edge to rogues, yet I can farm all I want and I won't find an arcane mage item, possibly until lvl 36 :( Which does make me sad...

Uzii
02-20-2013, 11:49 AM
-Vys

Im done u dont get my point

Vystirch
02-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Whether there will or will not be many update is beside my point :) But those players who do get it will have a big advantage over the rest. Which would be fine, if there was a rifle and sword as well in those chests... However this is not the case. It is an arcane item, so I suppose the stats will be similar. And it won't give the same or lesser stat as of a lvl 26 alp, but it'll be a lot stronger! Otherwise why would you call it arcane? So this will give an edge to rogues, yet I can farm all I want and I won't find an arcane mage item, possibly until lvl 36 :( Which does make me sad...

Im done u dont get my point

But just like with Hammer stats it makes some Players impossible to beat 1V1 in PvP this would be something along these lines. I see your point and understand your guys worries, as this is only available to one class. I just think that if the drop rate is really really low that it wont really have much effect.

-Vys

Genuinous
02-20-2013, 12:01 PM
But just like with Hammer stats it makes some Players impossible to beat 1V1 in PvP this would be something along these lines. I see your point and understand your guys worries, as this is only available to one class. I just think that if the drop rate is really really low that it wont really have much effect.

-Vys

I don't mind hammerjaw because it is not class specific. But making such elite item only for one class is unbalanced. And at least 2 expansions from now (4-5 months) that unbalance will prevail.

Anyway I made my point, no point going on about it, whether sts will agree with me or go their ways is up to them :)

Vystirch
02-20-2013, 12:03 PM
I don't mind hammerjaw because it is not class specific. But making such elite item only for one class is unbalanced. And at least 2 expansions from now (4-5 months) that unbalance will prevail.

Anyway I made my point, no point going on about it, whether sts will agree with me or go their ways is up to them :)

True, we will see what happens. I agree that it isn't balanced class wise. We will see how the stats for this weapon end up being. :) love yah guys.

cya ig,
-Vys

yoho
02-20-2013, 12:20 PM
quick add of similar gear even looking almost like rogue's one will fix it. But STS perhaps thinks it would harm their profit :(

Zuzeq
02-20-2013, 12:29 PM
For those who have some criticism to offer, we ask that you please keep it constructive. From the Forum Rules (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules):

Thanks!

Piggy Backing On Sam, If You Have Issues Dont Be Evil About It. I Have Played Every Mobile Game That Claims To Be Hot And I Never Ran Into A Team That Is As Half As Responsive As These Guys. Show Some Love, These Guys Work Hard To Make Us Happy With The Product. Back On Topic, I Don't Think I Stunned One Person In PVP Since The Last Update...lol. I Have Have To Run And Pop People With AS...lol. Saying That I Dont Think Us Rouges Will Have Too Much Of A Upper Hand With These Weapon. Also, Lets Keep In Mind That Not Too Many People Are Really Going To Get Their Hands On It.

Government Of Anarchy
GM

Gameplay
02-20-2013, 12:46 PM

Wicked awesome thanks again swede

Energizeric
02-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Guys, you can bet the arcane rogue weapon will have stats only slightly better than the best pinks. It does not have to be OP for everyone to want it. In PL folks used to pay 20m+ for dragon sets which gave only very small stat bonus. As far as it "not being fair", sorcerers and warriors will have their chance in the next two campaigns, so in the end it will be totally fair.

And yes, folks can pass stuff around to get achievements. That is how it was in PL as well. My friends and I just passed around the items so we could all get the achievements. If you have close enough friends willing to lend you items that cost millions of gold, then good for you!

AtariX
02-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Actually you will have an advantage, since the other arcane weapons will be based on the next level cap. Those who will have the rogue one, will have them at (I assume) the max cap level of this expansion.

Bastok
02-20-2013, 06:29 PM
STS, I don't think it's fair to your loyal following that you're doing this with Arcane items. You guys have been hyping this ultra rare (which is awesome) gear for over a month and now that it's being released, it's not even complete. You offer a helm (which looks a lot like Demonlord) but no armor to complete the set? Why? That is just a bad move on your part, I think. Why promote this stuff and then only offer half of the package? Why can't you just release the whole set at once like every other game on the market? I fail to see how you think this is a good idea. And to make it worse, you release a weapon too. A single weapon that leaves 2/3 of the classes in the game with nothing. Why couldn't you release a weapon for all three classes? What is the point of holding this back, making us wait, and making us angry after all this hype for Arcane items?

It's a pointless move STS. There is no justifiable reason to do this to the players. If you're going to release something, give us the complete package or nothing at all. You can't be stringing us along like this and leave us hoping that sometime in the next 6 months we might get some gear for our class released.

STS, you guys have been around for a while now and I think your fans that have been with you from the beginning expect better from you.

Lady_Pebbles
02-20-2013, 06:41 PM
I completely agree with this.....

STS, I don't think it's fair to your loyal following that you're doing this with Arcane items. You guys have been hyping this ultra rare (which is awesome) gear for over a month and now that it's being released, it's not even complete. You offer a helm (which looks a lot like Demonlord) but no armor to complete the set? Why? That is just a bad move on your part, I think. Why promote this stuff and then only offer half of the package? Why can't you just release the whole set at once like every other game on the market? I fail to see how you think this is a good idea. And to make it worse, you release a weapon too. A single weapon that leaves 2/3 of the classes in the game with nothing. Why couldn't you release a weapon for all three classes? What is the point of holding this back, making us wait, and making us angry after all this hype for Arcane items?

It's a pointless move STS. There is no justifiable reason to do this to the players. If you're going to release something, give us the complete package or nothing at all. You can't be stringing us along like this and leave us hoping that sometime in the next 6 months we might get some gear for our class released.

STS, you guys have been around for a while now and I think your fans that have been with you from the beginning expect better from you.

+over9k

Hiosahaf
02-20-2013, 07:16 PM
So these items will be available in the existing locked grand crates right?

Energizeric
02-20-2013, 08:19 PM

And then if they did what you suggest and released both armor and helms, and weapons for all classes, then you would complain that they are too rare and would want them to be more common, and in the end it sounds like you really don't want mythic or arcane items at all and just want the rarest items to be like the pinks currently are.

The whole point of this was to make extremely rare items -- items that are so rare that maybe 1% of the players will ever get one, and getting more than one would be extremely unlikely for even the best players. So if there is a full set with armor, helms and weapons, then what is the point of that as nobody will ever put together a whole set anyway. So why would it even matter?

The only point of having arcane and mythic items is that they be super rare, otherwise they should just be pinks. And if they are common enough that a single player can put together a full set with weapon, armor and helm, then they are far too common to be arcane or mythic.

hebron03
02-20-2013, 09:23 PM

plz dont put achivments on helm on weapon , if someone got it we can just borow it to have the achivments so ders no point , unless u make it untradable ,

Bastok
02-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Please don't put words into my mouth. I never once said that I wanted these items to be more common. I embrace super rare equipment because it's just that much more awesome when you finally get it. In case you didn't notice, when I mentioned ultra rare in my post I put "(which is awesome)" afterwards. That's my way of saying it's about time they got some high end uber rare gear in this game that only a handful of people will have.

My complaint was not about how rare they are, it's that there's hardly even anything there. I was looking forward to spending my nights hunting for that rare gear (which I might very well never get) ever since they announced Mythic and Arcane rareness. But now it turns out they got me all hyped up and excited for nothing. There's a helmet and a weapon I can't even use, that's it, nothing else. And I am disappointed! Pretty much they got me all excited for stuff that's "coming soon!" but now it's almost here and I find that I have to wait 2-6 months before I can even begin to hunt for Mythic and Arcane items I can equip.

That's my complaint. They can be so rare nobody ever gets one, I don't care, I just want it to be there. You don't go around talking about awesome new rarities and then only release a helmet and a rogue weapon. Give us awesome new gear to hunt now! Not get us pumped for this stuff and say the rest is coming in the next 2 expansions.

Xwift
02-20-2013, 10:13 PM

I think part of the reason that it's being only released for rogue is due to the nerf on daggers not too long ago. Prior to the nerf rogues would be able to take out a warrior 1v1 with ease, assuming same level and maxed gear. Post nerf, warriors rule the pvp kingpin. I presume that the sudden nerf has something to do with this arcane swords release to allow for balancing despite the higher dps.

Ghostlytwink
02-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Lol no warrior beats me in 1v1 so idk what ur talking bout

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Energizeric
02-21-2013, 02:02 AM
Please don't put words into my mouth. I never once said that I wanted these items to be more common. I embrace super rare equipment because it's just that much more awesome when you finally get it. In case you didn't notice, when I mentioned ultra rare in my post I put "(which is awesome)" afterwards. That's my way of saying it's about time they got some high end uber rare gear in this game that only a handful of people will have.

My complaint was not about how rare they are, it's that there's hardly even anything there. I was looking forward to spending my nights hunting for that rare gear (which I might very well never get) ever since they announced Mythic and Arcane rareness. But now it turns out they got me all hyped up and excited for nothing. There's a helmet and a weapon I can't even use, that's it, nothing else. And I am disappointed! Pretty much they got me all excited for stuff that's "coming soon!" but now it's almost here and I find that I have to wait 2-6 months before I can even begin to hunt for Mythic and Arcane items I can equip.

That's my complaint. They can be so rare nobody ever gets one, I don't care, I just want it to be there. You don't go around talking about awesome new rarities and then only release a helmet and a rogue weapon. Give us awesome new gear to hunt now! Not get us pumped for this stuff and say the rest is coming in the next 2 expansions.

I apologize for assuming you were in that camp as I described above. But as I'm sure you realize, many of those complaining think exactly what I posted. I think the main reason STS did it this way is to avoid such complains. If there are only a couple of items available, then maybe not many folks will rage when they don't get one after a few days. Notice that all the complaining about Hammerjaw seems to have gone away since he is so rare that most have never even seen someone with him. I think they are figuring the same thing for these other items.

Just something to think about though.... How much do you think that arcane rogue weapon is going to go for in the open market? I don't know about you, but I'll be farming for it for sure, even though I'm a sorcerer. Getting one of those will give you enough money to buy whatever else you need. Maybe you can sell it and save the money for the next campaign when they will have an arcane item that you can get. Then you will be able to buy it.

I think having only a rogue weapon for now, and then one at a time in each campaign, actually makes it interesting because it pretty much assures us that they will be available to buy for gold. With hammerjaw, you never see them for sale, because anyone lucky enough to get one just keeps it. But with this rogue weapon, many players do not have a rogue, so they will sell it when they get it.

Also lastly, I'd love to get it just for the achievement. Right now 250 achievement points is the difference between me being the #23 sorcerer and the #3 sorcerer on the "Top Players" leaderboard. Plus that arcane banner looks awseome. :)

Heiki
02-21-2013, 04:14 AM
You could also be tempted to make a rogue and enjoy pwning faces with an arcane weap :)

Mysticaleagle
02-21-2013, 05:42 AM
I agree with Ene!

harimaumalaya
02-21-2013, 05:56 AM
kote!!

psychobunny
02-21-2013, 10:28 AM
I want the arcane weapon so bad! It looks so cool! ^_^

octavos
02-21-2013, 10:46 AM
Notice that all the complaining about Hammerjaw seems to have gone away since he is so rare that most have never even seen someone with him. I think they are figuring the same thing for these other items. Its now that people now fully understand what the meaning of Arcane rarity really is (that goes out to the people who spent quite a bit on hammer and got nothing). So people next time wont make the same mistake twice on burning money on locked/random plat items in any game.

As for the discussion on other things...Im glad there will be "Impossible-like" items to be obtained...I believe each game should have that, gives the feeling of a challenge. But I do agree with Bastok, where the rest of the goods?!?! im a mage..I wanna farm good things too....In a sense, I can see this become an issue if the rouges that get there hands on the weapon and also do PvP...But I see it as a PvE stand point, cuz i wuv PvE:vwink: (more then likely, new stuff it will drop in elite maps).

Vystirch
02-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Hopefully we can start farming for it today :)

Samhayne
02-22-2013, 12:55 PM
EDIT: The Mythic Rarity Helms are having their appearance updated to new, unique looks. Look for them to be changed in a coming patch.

Limsi
02-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Cool sam!

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Question, if I get the Arcane weapon. Do the Arcane Achievement unlock?

Limsi
02-22-2013, 12:59 PM
Question, if I get the Arcane weapon. Do the Arcane Achievement unlock?

Well a friend of mine got the banner/achievement as soon as he opened the Hammerjaw Egg, so I guess it's safe to say so :)

Mysticaleagle
02-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Well a friend of mine got the banner/achievement as soon as he opened the Hammerjaw Egg, so I guess it's safe to say so :)

I'm warrior, not sure if it'll work then. Thanks though.

Vystirch
02-22-2013, 04:05 PM

Thank you so much!

Uzii
02-22-2013, 04:11 PM

Yes realy thank u :)

Zanpakuto
02-24-2013, 09:24 PM
So the arcane items along with mythic will be level updated as the game progresses? Don't feel like dropping a few hundred in platinum just to have it useless after a level cap raise.

Jellowpy
02-27-2013, 05:40 AM
How does the proc effect of arcane weapon work the one that says "Can jump to nearby targets"

Chance to Proc: -15% Armor, -20% Movement Speed and Bleed Effect. Can Jump to Nearby Targets

Chaokaban
02-27-2013, 05:46 AM
Sam can I have two same type of pets?

Jellowpy
02-27-2013, 07:17 AM
Suggestion for ARCANE RARITYweapons why dont you add a glow effect or entirely change the glow effect into RED.... i assure you this little change will make a frenzy of buying Plat just to get Arcane Weapon that glows different fr normal Legendary weapons

Jellowpy
02-27-2013, 07:43 PM
Will we be able to turn in Arcane weapon Also to be updated with new patch? Because if not that will suck bigtime trying to get the best and hardest item to find to be only be obselete with just one major patch?