PDA

View Full Version : Platinum Offer Bug, DO NOT USE THIS OFFER!!!!!!!

Darkgenocide
02-19-2013, 11:13 PM
Okay, so I was trying some of the Pay offers and one of them was one for YouSendIt.com and you basiclly use a 14 day free trial for there website which usually cost 15$ for some ammount of plat I cant remember, but man oh man has this offer just made my day. First, I did not get credited for doing the offer and after 2 days of the Free Trail, I canceled my payed for account down to a Free account. about a week later i see some sort of 15$ thing taken off my bank card and im like wtf is that? so, i sign in online and its from YouSendIt and at first i had no idea what that was and i went to there website from my bank statement and POW i instantly remember doing that offer. so, i get on there and tell them iv been charged for a free account and can i please be Refunded my 15$ and guess what I see.... HUNDREDS of people complaining about the same exact thing and some of them had been being charged even after they had said something 3 or 4 even up to 8 times more after the 1st time they noticed it. Hell...one guy had been getting charged for a year and as far as he could see on his statements he was being charged for something he did not sign up for and it was just a free LITE account.

Iv been trying to get a refund for 2 weeks now and have talked to 2 DIFFERENT support techs for there business. one said he was giving me the refund and it never came through so a week later i go and ask again and the next tech says the 1st one was not processed and guess what, that was a week or more ago again so I go on there site and start complaining and finally just file a complaint through my paypal to get the refund since it was basiclly a Unauthorized Charge.

JUST a warning, DO not do this offer it is way not worth the trouble.