PDA

View Full Version : End Gamers in Low Level Games! Will it be fixed soon? X_X

gundamsone
02-20-2013, 06:09 AM
I've come across another l21 today (this time a lb ranker) in a l13 game.
Let's just say a level 21 warrior is unkillable for l13-16s (my aim shot stacked on crit was hitting 4-500 tops)

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/12345_zpsf7fa3bd0.jpg

I politely asked him to play in his own level range but all I got out of him was the "what?" answer.
Clearly he felt guilty of doing this yet he kept doing it. Another user on his team told us that this was his 10th game with him which means he's been playing in low level games for countless hours.

I stayed for about 20 minutes, and from my point of view, his intention was kills and nothing but kills as he ran back and forth between our spawn rooms.
With that being said, I had a choice to leave (which I did), only to rejoin in the same game again!
Not many options left for me now especially at this time of day...so I quit and logged off.

I believe this is one of the more serious bugs that devs should look into and fix ASAP. Much more important than balancing classes or tweaking pets.

Edit: The intention of this post is not to call out this user but honestly this guy is better off farming guildmates or friends rather than doing this.

gundamsone
02-20-2013, 06:28 AM
and his ribbit was taking out my hp bar in a few hits...

talk about OP >.>

AGGfuse
02-20-2013, 06:38 AM
Tbh i agree with what you said. Ive been in 5 different games today of which 3.. had a level 21.. getting sick of this considering i want to keep a good and healthy k.d up. And you would think the level 21 would respect that and leave. .. also i dont feel that rebalancing characters or pets should be the case. If anything i feel that pets spoilt pvp. As in my opinion forces people to buy plat/gold to be able to compete with good twinks of their level. Although i feel mages have the lower capibility to fight.. tanks have def.. rogues have insane crit..and range.. whilst mages get 1hit .. im not disagreeing in anyway .. just an opinion in a similier context

Genuinous
02-20-2013, 07:19 AM
This is the unsaid move by sts to stop twinking and get y'all lazy bums to lvl up and do real pvp. ;)

On a more serious note, yes this should be fixed and i believe they are really looking into it.

Uzii
02-20-2013, 10:54 AM
Same in this thread too

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87283-A-Lvl-21-in-a-game-of-lvl-10-12-pvp

Samhayne
02-20-2013, 10:57 AM
The team is aware of the issue and working to correct it. I don't have a specific time for a fix, but anticipate it will be some time after the Kraken Isles expansion release.

Limsi
02-20-2013, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the quick response Sam! I'm pretty sure this would give the low level players a chance to enjoy a fair game of PvP.

octavos
02-20-2013, 11:21 AM
The team is aware of the issue and working to correct it. I don't have a specific time for a fix, but anticipate it will be some time after the Kraken Isles expansion release.

now that is cool :) just observe the players that are doing it...since they will def deny it. >:-)

TheBedtBird
02-20-2013, 12:13 PM
Well I have no problem with it, its all about skills, a level 11 has a fair chance against a level 21, its the same way it is in pocket legends. If your a level 13 you have a 9/10 chance of beating a level 21, I do it all the time on my level 12, it just takes a bit more skill then usual but its very doable. If you need any help just pm me:)

GoodSyntax
02-20-2013, 12:21 PM
I say reset the KDR stats for these "farmers" back down to zero.

Nothing quite like excessive, overwhelming, iron fisted punishment to set people on the right path.

Trenton
02-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Well I have no problem with it, its all about skills, a level 11 has a fair chance against a level 21, its the same way it is in pocket legends. If your a level 13 you have a 9/10 chance of beating a level 21, I do it all the time on my level 12, it just takes a bit more skill then usual but its very doable. If you need any help just pm me:) I'd like to see you win ONCE against a 21 with your 12 in PL, or make a lvl 11 and fight my 21 in AL. It's not just because you're so "pro," that you can do it, it's called 21 is SO different vs an 11 in AL. Huge difference between AL and PL.

Lady_Pebbles
02-20-2013, 06:48 PM
Thing is not everyone knows how this bug happens and some sorta find it on accident. I found out how on accident and reported how I got there a.s.a.p. while taking screenshots of another toon who was in the same match. He offered to pay me to help him farm lower levels on his side & started farming me when I warned players on my team.

Its really sad to see players going off into that extreme just for a stupid cheat at the LB status.

Energizeric
02-20-2013, 07:35 PM
I say reset the KDR stats for these "farmers" back down to zero.

Nothing quite like excessive, overwhelming, iron fisted punishment to set people on the right path.

Those folks did nothing wrong. Last week I somehow ended up in a game with mostly level 16 & 17 players, but there was at least one other 21 with us. Initially I thought they were in a higher level game as the game I had initially joined was level 21, but after I kept killing them and it seemed just a bit too easy, I realized. I did nothing wrong. I just pressed "replay" after each game ended and went where the system sent me. I didn't hack anything or attempt to do kill farming.

gundamsone
02-20-2013, 08:16 PM
Thanks Sam for clearing this up for everyone!

Same in this thread too

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87283-A-Lvl-21-in-a-game-of-lvl-10-12-pvp
Lol...it's the same guy +.+