PDA

View Full Version : Warriors best friend.

AGGfuse
02-20-2013, 07:14 AM
(Malison or ribbit. Pvp wise)

Ok people a question on opinion and experience is needed here. (Dont just answer the obvious please) ..

Ok question being for a warriors pet.. malison. Or ribbit. I know the obvious answer is ribbit. But below is the reason why i cant decide.

RIBBIT. 25str.. 7%crit 8+health regain.

- arcane ability .. player has 40% chance yo crit for 3 seconds

- passive ability .. a ranged attack that can hurt multiple enemies.
--------------------------------------------
MALISON. 20str.. 20dex.. 20int.. 5%crit

- arcane ability .. boosts you and allies in range 15% dodge for 5 seconds.

- passive ability .. a ranged fireball that hits multiple enemys and reducing their hit chance by 10% for 3seconds.
Ok also to note THIS IS BASED ON A LEVEL 10-12 PVP WARRIOR.

And the crit from ribbit doesnt stack on the vengebloods crit so isnt really helpful as vengeblood gives 33-35% crit for 15seconds. So the +5 extra crit is pointless ..

But the dodge from malison bring you to 18-28% dodge for 5 seconds which i think may help against rogues insane crit shots.

Thank you for reading

Lesmiserables
02-20-2013, 07:28 AM
hi there Aggfuse , crit from ribbit stack no matter if its the passive 7% rate or the arcane ability which adds 40% it stacks with your vengence , i have tested them out on my warrior and both stacks.
IMO u can use ribbit for more crit if you like to play offensively or you could be more all rounded by using malion which give you int and crit too and the arcane ability which give you dodge rate :)!
Really its all up to how you want your warrior to be ;)!
(Malison or ribbit. Pvp wise)

Ok people a question on opinion and experience is needed here. (Dont just answer the obvious please) ..

Ok question being for a warriors pet.. malison. Or ribbit. I know the obvious answer is ribbit. But below is the reason why i cant decide.

RIBBIT. 25str.. 7%crit 8+health regain.

- arcane ability .. player has 40% chance yo crit for 3 seconds

- passive ability .. a ranged attack that can hurt multiple enemies.
MALISON. 20str.. 20dex.. 20int.. 5%crit

- arcane ability .. boosts you and allies in range 15% dodge for 5 seconds.

- passive ability .. a ranged fireball that hits multiple enemys and reducing their hit chance by 10% for 3seconds.
Ok also to note THIS IS BASED ON A LEVEL 10-12 PVP WARRIOR.

And the crit from ribbit doesnt stack on the vengebloods crit so isnt really helpful as vengeblood gives 33-35% crit for 15seconds. So the +5 extra crit is pointless ..

But the dodge from malison bring you to 18-28% dodge for 5 seconds which i think may help against rogues insane crit shots.

Thank you for reading

AGGfuse
02-20-2013, 07:44 AM
hi there Aggfuse , crit from ribbit stack no matter if its the passive 7% rate or the arcane ability which adds 40% it stacks with your vengence , i have tested them out on my warrior and both stacks.
IMO u can use ribbit for more crit if you like to play offensively or you could be more all rounded by using malion which give you int and crit too and the arcane ability which give you dodge rate :)!
Really its all up to how you want your warrior to be ;)!

Thank you for responding but ive spoken to many rogues and they said the pet they use that gives pets benefits visually shows the stacking of the crit.. where as the warriors doesnt . ;(