PDA

View Full Version : Please fr the love of The Lord fix the replay bug in pvp

Marrypoppins
02-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Pretty tired of being matched up against 12-16 on my lvl 2-6's. I've seen this in numerous occasions. Quite a few since last nite. I'm assuming this has been pointed out but dang. Seems to be happening a lot more lately. People now realize this is possible so now they're exploiting it big time. Example .. Last nite I join a game with another twink guildie at lvl6 literally we walk outta spawn room and both get one hit killed. After several failed attempts to kill this monster someone finally makes room on other team so I swap sides. Low and behold a lvl 14 twink. I know your thinking just leave then, however after doin so several times I got put right back in same game. Problem with this is all the dude has to do is keep hitting replay and he can farm us all nite as wel as anyone who joins anytime until he's bored I suppose. Finally we were able to get 5 of our guildmates on one team against literally him himself and although we all died a lot of times we were finally able to make em quit so others could get back to playing fair with their own lvls. And I won't even mention the vulgarity coming outta his mouth towards us all. Please sts this is ruining pvp for many. Personally lvl gap IMO needs to be max of 2 lvls either way. Three is too much 6-9 no chance unless maybe a brand new player who has no gold for even average gear

Uzii
02-20-2013, 02:18 PM
This is what Sam posted in thread abt same issue (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87274-End-Gamers-in-Low-Level-Games!-Will-it-be-fixed-soon-X_X):

The team is aware of the issue and working to correct it. I don't have a specific time for a fix, but anticipate it will be some time after the Kraken Isles expansion release.

Marrypoppins
02-20-2013, 02:36 PM
Awesome thanks so much uzii

Uzii
02-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Awesome thanks so much uzii

U welcome :)