PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving daily treasure chest even though message said you have

Kokonani
02-20-2013, 03:27 PM
Has this been happening to anyone else?

This has been happening to me off and on ever since I started back in January 2013. At first I thought it was me not having enough sleep etc then I started to pay extra attention and sure enough, sometimes when I click on Klass or Shazbot when they have the "?" above their head the following will happen:

- I will receive a message in chat box that "Klass/Shazbot gave you a treasure chest"
- BUT no big text flashing across the screen with same message
- and when I check under Avatar ->elixir I have no elixirs listed

This just happen to me today around 12pm PST. On my PC using Chrome. Klass gave me a chest but Shazbot didn't. Both had a "?" above their heads. One thing of note is that Shazbot has been waiting to give me a treasure box since last night and I waited until today to get it...

My theory (dev please read): this mean that players only have a time frame (a window) to receive the daily treasure and after that you will encounter a glitch like mine. Basically if you waited too long to get your daily treasure box, you will not receive it even though the game thinks you did and the timer will restart from the time the player click on the NPCs.

Anyway, hope you guys look into it.

Rare
02-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Yes... they will expire after some amount of time (I don't know how long). If you try to claim them after this period if will say "so and so gave you a chest" but nothing comes up.

This will probably get fixed when the purchase confirmation button is added.

Snakespeare
02-20-2013, 03:58 PM
The free chest expires? oh wonderful...

Limsi
02-20-2013, 09:26 PM
This happened to me twice today, both with Klaas and Shazbot. If it in case expires, how are we going to save up for the chests knowing that there's a countdown impending once we claim them? Wasn't the original plan is for the players to only claim these chests once they're ready to use it?

Ulaar
02-20-2013, 11:22 PM
Same thing happened to me today, both Klaas and Shazbot were active as allies (went straight to Shaz via the notification, ported to Klaas) neither actually 'gave' me anything although the normal text notification happened in chat. It had been a couple of days since I had logged into the game and was a fresh update.

Lady_Pebbles
02-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Happened to me today. I collected from Klaas and it said it received a chest but when I checked, no elixir or pots or items granted at all. Its really annoying.

LoLoLips
02-21-2013, 03:33 PM
I was wondering why i wasnt getting anything! This sucks, I'm patient and I wait to grab it until I start doing runs, especially considering the luck elix timer runs out now. I have been getting really frustrated because this "error/glitch."