PDA

View Full Version : Elixer countdown thing

Honord
02-20-2013, 06:57 PM
ive gotten 2 1hour packs of elixers and im lvl 21 and dont need anything and i would save them for expansion but because of this crappy patch to make elixers countdown even if you r logged off its basically bit me in the *** and i bet after expansion i will not even get an hour elixer pack what is just great:disgust:

Samhayne
02-20-2013, 07:04 PM
Hey Honord,

Ok, I hear you. I can understand how you feel, however, your feedback would be much better received if you presented it in a friendly, constructive manner, rather than a rant. As per our forum rules: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

The intent of the Allies is to give you a shot at something to use during your playsession, rather than to save for later.

Thread closed.