PDA

View Full Version : Free plat guide contest - 15K reward

Deadroth
02-21-2013, 05:20 AM
Hi!

As U can see... I need detailed, good guide that help me ... hopefully ... earn free plat from w3i

U may ask me: "Did u read STS guide?"... I answer yes, and it won't help me...

I need help from persons who plays on TABLETS, IPHONES, SMARTPHONES, IPADS ect...

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Guides should be in form:

- films (that will be best for me :D)

- plans

- screen plans

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Winner will be chosen on this sunday (24.02.2013)

Reward 15K (in AL gold) will be awarded to winner on monday (25.02.2013)

If U win i will PM u for details :)

I hope U will create although one guide... more will be welcome :D

Booyah & good luck!
Deadroth

Adriaan3
02-21-2013, 10:32 AM
Hello there
My in game name is xxadriaanxxx
And i know a guide
If you want free platnium just go to w31 offers and click on one of The offers it Will take you for a app or a video to get platniums
If you finished it you Will go to your arcane legends account and voilla! You got THE platnium

Deadroth
02-21-2013, 12:38 PM
@Adriaan3

No.. Ur guide wont help me... I hear "that undetailed guide" every day...

Btw thx for help...:tranquillity:

Anyone else??? :victorious:

Adriaan3
02-21-2013, 12:39 PM
I Will be the winner if nobody says ;)

Deadroth
02-21-2013, 01:02 PM
No..

I said "detailed, good" guide...
Not guide like "go to shop, buy something, here u go"

[EDIT:]

Still looking for good guide!!!

Roberto077
02-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Piece of cake.

Sadly the cake is a lie, so just a piece of.... something

Anegriv
02-21-2013, 01:23 PM
1. Open the game, then tap on "STS Nexus" at the top of the screen.24944

2. Tap on "Platinum offers from W3i."24945

3. Tap on an application.

4. Download the application.

5. Run the application for around 30 seconds.

6. Open the game and enjoy your plat.

Note: You can also watch videos for free platinum, just follow the same steps. Some offers don't work. Also, don't do the surveys since they don't work either.

IGN: Redsword

Adriaan3
02-21-2013, 01:31 PM
Thats just like mine-.-

AtariX
02-21-2013, 02:41 PM
I don't know how it goes for the others, but I can't get any free plat on a tablet. I tried two different ones and it didn't work on any of them. As for smartphones (androids), it goes just as the guy said and as the sts guide says.

Deadroth
02-22-2013, 07:21 AM
Thats right.. we cant earn free plat on tablet.

I wish that will be fix to normal!!!

@AnegriV ur guide win... but it still wont help me... i will give u 5k then
Thx for understanding

wowdah
02-24-2013, 01:22 PM
I have experimented that problem with several of their offers, but I play on a tablet, and so work. THE KEY IS TO RUN THE APPLICATION FOR 40 seconds ish, for most of them to award plats.

Deadroth
02-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Nope... forgive me but ur guide also didn't help me... And u posted it after time...

But thx btw

Booyah!
Deadroth

Bless
02-24-2013, 04:01 PM
What a jerk. If ur looking for a guide be thankful and nice. Rejecting someones hard work is a direct slap in their face.

Dragonrider023
02-24-2013, 05:01 PM
U don't need guide at all, cuz everything is at free platinum offers section

Alhuntrazeck
02-27-2013, 08:03 AM
um...don't think he meant booyah as offensive. And that's easy money; you just have to look.

Vilified
02-28-2013, 02:46 AM
Install and run:

Close all pages in your web browser before taking an offer, Download the application, and Open the game from the App Store not your home page( this will limit you to one offer at a time, but if its an app you haven't downloaded yet it will work. an app you've already completed an offer for has a slim chance of working no matter how you do it)

Purchases:

Don't click any links on the page it sends you to or change to a different plan, make sure to get a verification code or receipt for whatever you buy if it doesn't work you can contact w3i support and show receipt they will get your plat

Surveys:

Your guess is as good as mine thy always turn into wasting 15 min filling out a bunch of BS forms for nothing

Videos:

Accept offer, hit play, and wait till video is over to close browser