PDA

View Full Version : New expansion, free respec?

ManWithStyle
02-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Will we get a free respec? if not, will they change the price of respec? I just need to respec skills. It will cost me 5 plat.

Taxxor
02-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Manwhithnostyle. 5 plat thing and u want to haggle...

Roberto077
02-21-2013, 09:08 AM
I doubt there will be free respecs. The reason why we got free respecs last cap was the release of passive skills. I suggest getting some free plat.

Darthmase
02-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I could really use a free respec. Don't get me wrong, i am the dopest mage in the game, but i could be better.
I lost all my original plat from hitting "respawn here...." by mistake.

Samhayne
02-21-2013, 12:31 PM
The price of respecs will not be set to zero.

The team makes respecs free when aspects of characters change. The only character change with the Kraken Isles expansion is the addition of 5 more levels.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Noelx
02-21-2013, 12:42 PM

The team makes respecs free when aspects of characters change. The only character change with the Kraken Isles expansion is the addition of 5 more levels.

make them cheaper? like in PL how it's 2 platinum.

Vystirch
02-21-2013, 12:43 PM
make them cheaper? like in PL how it's 2 platinum.

They will cost "0" platinum.

But if your referring to when they arnt free then yes it would be nice if they were cheeper.

Mysticaleagle
02-21-2013, 12:44 PM
They will cost "0" platinum.

But if your referring to when they arnt free then yes it would be nice if they were cheeper.

Sorry, but they won't.

Spicy1
02-21-2013, 12:50 PM

Aye, we hear ya. But theres an issue with warrior skills (specifically windmill) and they need some changes. Please take a look at this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87226-Guide-to-making-your-warrior-a-PvP-one-shot-one-kill-machine

Vystirch
02-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Sorry, but they won't.

Still trying to get me to laugh :p

Aye, we hear ya. But theres an issue with warrior skills (specifically windmill) and they need some changes. Please take a look at this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?87226-Guide-to-making-your-warrior-a-PvP-one-shot-one-kill-machine

Yep.

Mysticaleagle
02-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Still trying to get me to laugh :p

Yep.

I'm confused.

Vystirch
02-21-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm confused.

Don't be :)

Deadroth
02-21-2013, 01:07 PM
Hi!

I doubt there will be free respecs. The reason why we got free respecs last cap was the release of passive skills. I suggest getting some free plat.

Lol if i only can... But the w3i offers on tablet... are usless...
Next bug or spoil...

Prototypedwar
02-21-2013, 03:37 PM
g u sneaky ninja

McBain
02-21-2013, 05:29 PM
If you guys could just make stat and skill respecs separate so you can change one without having to change/pay for the other, that would be gr8.

stackz
02-21-2013, 06:54 PM
If you guys could just make stat and skill respecs separate so you can change one without having to change/pay for the other, that would be gr8.

I would second this. Heck I would still pay full price just due to frustration of not wanting to figure out my base stats while wanting to swap skills and passives...

Chaokaban
02-21-2013, 11:55 PM
Too bad there was a free respec when there was the lv 21 update for a while.

Energizeric
02-22-2013, 12:38 AM
I think the only reason they gave a free respec when the last expansion went live is there was a change in the way health points were allocated based on INT & DEX points, so most folks who were not warriors would want to respec to adjust to that change. No such changes this time, so you shouldn't really have a need to respec.

But I do agree that respec of skills should be separate from respec of stats. Forgetting the extra plat cost, it's just a bother to have to do both when you only need to change one.