PDA

View Full Version : (help) char level anc drop rate?

Buffcat
02-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Hi I have been playing this game for 2 days and really like it ;) i want to make some money to buy expensive items in CS. I have a lvl 30 , if i farm boss in FH , can they still drop pink for me, because in other games when you outleveled the mob, they dont drop anything good.
Thanks in advance. And btw, i want to say Hi to every old and new players out there. Have fun and good luck !

Roberto077
02-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Farming FH will not give you pinks worth using, but the pinks that drop at FH are worth a lot of gold and REALLY rare. I suggest farming the swamps or ELITE lost expodition for good items

Buffcat
02-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Farming FH will not give you pinks worth using, but the pinks that drop at FH are worth a lot of gold and REALLY rare. I suggest farming the swamps or ELITE lost expodition for good items
Hi, tks for your quick reply. How about my question concern character level and drop rate in this game. Can i go to lvl10 map with high lvl and still expect pink drop?

Griffinfan
02-22-2013, 08:16 AM
Hi, tks for your quick reply. How about my question concern character level and drop rate in this game. Can i go to lvl10 map with high lvl and still expect pink drop?

Yes although some items are scaled. For example

In Swamps, If you farm with a 75 you will get Level 35 drops
If you farm with a 33 you will get 33 drops
If you farm with a 28-32 you will get 31 drops

this is also true with many of the other campaigns through the game.
As for FH pinks those are not scaled, they are level 10 and drop to any level of character

hope this helps

Suentous PO
02-24-2013, 07:34 PM
Thought this might also help explain threat, and drop rates
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?16108-Know-thy-self-know-thy-enemy.-A-thousand-battles-a-thousand-victories